Pages:
Author

Topic: Time for [ Job and Crypto ] - page 4. (Read 393 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 01:53:38 AM
I think student shouldn't spend many times and invest for crypto.
You should focus for study.
Trust me!

Why not? Student while work in crypto world are smart decision that you should do if you can do that.
Research about the crypto are giving an information about the blockchain technology, crypto currency on how it works and what the benefits you can get from here.

Agreed, crypto is a good source of knowledge, as for me
I learned so many things, take note not only knowledge
but also values, for example, time management, patience etc.
Activity: 54
July 18, 2018, 01:39:54 AM
I am student also and I'm doing both study and crypto it is important to do crypto while you're a student because when you get a job you'll not do crypto anymore so enjoy while you're a student because crypto can give you money while studying.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
July 18, 2018, 01:37:56 AM
I have a real work. I spend for trading on crypto at night only, 3 - 4 hour everyday. At the same time with my real work, i always keep watching on crypto price every hour.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
July 18, 2018, 01:37:47 AM
Trust me!

Why not? Student while work in crypto world are smart decision that you should do if you can do that.
Research about the crypto are giving an information about the blockchain technology, crypto currency on how it works and what the benefits you can get from here.

4 hours to spend time for crypto everyday is enough for me to have an information and do your work with it like bounty participant.
Work with crypto like bounty campaign will helps you to earn money for your daily needs or tuition fees. Also it will help you to expand your knowledge about the modern world with a blockchain technology and crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 18, 2018, 01:33:50 AM
I am student. I spend 8 hours everyday for study and 4 hour for Reasearch Crypto Chart, Research ICO, Bounty, Read economic new....

I am quite satisfied with my life .

How long do you spend for Job and Crypto everyday?

Almost all free time I devote to crypto, I have been doing this for more than a year. The results are not bad)) Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 01:29:49 AM
You're doing good. It's very important to study crypto as much time as you can, especially if you have so much free time. I have a job, but i can find at least 2 hours every day to dedicate to crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
July 18, 2018, 01:26:26 AM
Trust me!

Activity: 74
July 18, 2018, 01:08:52 AM
Trust me!
Activity: 103
July 18, 2018, 01:04:34 AM
I am also student. I have spend litteleness for study since I researched Crypto!

It makes me many time. Moreover I was stress when it went down.

I Think that I will learn about Blockchain and follow it. I like crypto than study
Activity: 138
July 18, 2018, 12:58:38 AM
I am student. I spend 8 hours everyday for study and 4 hour for Reasearch Crypto Chart, Research ICO, Bounty, Read economic new....

I am quite satisfied with my life .

How long do you spend for Job and Crypto everyday?
Pages:
Jump to: