Pages:
Author

Topic: Time for that Long? - page 2. (Read 984 times)

Activity: 870
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
We dipped below 6k on the weekend. What do you guys think, is it a bottom this time and it is time for epic Long?

Personally I felt like it was the bottom at 8k at 7k and multiple times already at 6.7k and at 6.2k, so I am wary about calling it a bottom again just to see it drop another 500   Lips sealed
I also agree with this idea when Bitcoin fluctuates at different rates and at different times, so the price will be different. There is no bottom with Bitcoin that we feel at reasonable prices and good for home invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
October 30, 2018, 12:58:00 AM
We dipped below 6k on the weekend. What do you guys think, is it a bottom this time and it is time for epic Long?

Personally I felt like it was the bottom at 8k at 7k and multiple times already at 6.7k and at 6.2k, so I am wary about calling it a bottom again just to see it drop another 500   Lips sealed

IF thats the bottom,so we have been in bottom for three tims now,because bitcoin price drops below $6,000 this year?Lol I believe that the bottom is below. $5,000 and thts what im waiting for
Since my bitcoin had been bought from the $9,000 value

Many loses when they trade or sell their bitcoin below its costs. Maybe this 6k will be the bottom because it is very sad for us as hodlers and investors in cryptos if the value will drop again.
It really not the best time for crypto investment, and yet we still need to out our trust for these.  It seems to be hard for everyone who are seeking for huge profit but it's sad it turns into less profitable.
It is not the end of crypto,  we still have ample of time to bring back bullish season and all worries will end up.
Stupid answer,how will the bull return if we will stop investing or if we withdraw our trust in crypto?Dont you have a brain ?Cryptocurrency value grows because of us,the unvestors damn
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 11:58:29 PM
Many loses when they trade or sell their bitcoin below its costs. Maybe this 6k will be the bottom because it is very sad for us as hodlers and investors in cryptos if the value will drop again.
It really not the best time for crypto investment, and yet we still need to out our trust for these.  It seems to be hard for everyone who are seeking for huge profit but it's sad it turns into less profitable.
It is not the end of crypto,  we still have ample of time to bring back bullish season and all worries will end up.
we see today the market is back down. i think this is a tough time. but for those who dare to take risks, i think now is the right time to invest. and be patient waiting for market to improve
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 29, 2018, 09:16:03 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
October 29, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
This year, for many, the price of bitcoin was unexpected. Many expected, perhaps, an endless price increase, but to their great regret this didn't happen. I will not hide, I also expected that there will be a correction in the spring, but with the beginning of summer we will dodge new peaks for Bitcoin.
Now we just have to accept the market for what it is. Don't be afraid and panic, as this will negatively affect your psychological state. And then you miss any opportunity to earn. Don't think about whether there will be a new bottom or not. Try to analyze charts and news background and calmly wait for your earning opportunities, but they surely will.
Last month was a great one to earn on BTC / USD. We also see that many altcoins began to pamp.
So don't despair.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:43:42 AM
Now a days bitcoin and crypto is in very fallen position but if we invest for the coming three months you can earn good amount in long term and if you hold it further for more than six months the chances of growth is more, Beside all this if you find opportunity to trade you must have to do that and it is improving the country economy and people need.
Bitcoin is the pioneer and leading crypto in the market and when the price of bitcoin falls, Altcoin prices also fall and when bitcoin raises others also rise. Therefore we should concentrate only on bitcoin because it will grow up all other coins automatically. To help bitcoin raise more we should hold it for long time and never quit the market forever.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 04:04:20 AM
When prices are still in bad condition I tend to invest bitcoin for a relatively long duration because when I insisted on utilizing daily investment, it would be difficult to avoid a dump and give a loss.
Those who don’t have any trading experience should invest for long time because as you told that daily investment will face a definite dump in the price. To avoid this dump it is necessary to buy bitcoin and hold for long time, till the price doesn’t grow more. Smart investors can make daily investment because they know the right time for investment and selling.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 01:04:54 AM
I have bought bitcoin somewhere near 6000$ and of course I am going to hold bitcoin further because it is possible that there is a new strong upward trend in bitcoin and bitcoin will achieve the previous highs and make new ones so in the situation with bitcoin I am a long term investor.

So you have not lost anything at all. Meanwhile, you do the right things. It is worth holding Bitcoin for a year at least. I suppose, its price will be fluctuating in the nearest 3 months, and then, it will go up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
October 13, 2018, 06:19:35 AM
Its just normal scenario in the crypto market when the prices go bearish it may take too long to get recovered for instance 2013 where the time take for revoering almost two years so it may even repeat again to reach new all time high.Is not that much long in my opinion though.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 13, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
I see support patterns today. where bitcoin is dropped at $ 6K so it will fill the direction of the chart towards the $ 7K level. I believe this is only to support the increase through the communication of candles by the whales. so keep calm, you will make that profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 02:44:42 AM
Now a days bitcoin and crypto is in very fallen position but if we invest for the coming three months you can earn good amount in long term and if you hold it further for more than six months the chances of growth is more, Beside all this if you find opportunity to trade you must have to do that and it is improving the country economy and people need.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 11:21:21 PM
When prices are still in bad condition I tend to invest bitcoin for a relatively long duration because when I insisted on utilizing daily investment, it would be difficult to avoid a dump and give a loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 04:09:30 AM
Yesterday Bitcoin dumped but still stay above $6000 and look like want to going up again now,  Before yesterday the price of  of Bitcoin in low volatility and based on technical analysis normally after stay long with low volatility that mean the price want to start to bull run.  I still positive the price of Bitcoin will going up after this long bearish.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
Now many can fall into the trap for bulls, because the market has been in depression for a long time and now every false move gives players a hope for a global turn. You can work for improvement, but you should strictly follow the risk control and work with stops, because this movement at low trading volumes is very unlikely to be the beginning of a truly upward trend in the market
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
July 23, 2018, 06:59:30 AM
This morning about 10 hours ago i just make open potition long in Bitmex and after 2 hours since that the price going up, and hopely the price will keep bullish until reach to $20K again. I still long for BTC and make long potition is better for now because many good news in the market.
It is not a good idea for you to place a long position and just wish for the price to reach $20k again because it will take a long time before that price will be reached by bitcoin again because it needs a lot of hype and demand before it happens. If you want to be safe in making profit then just buy and hold bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
July 23, 2018, 05:56:55 AM
This morning about 10 hours ago i just make open potition long in Bitmex and after 2 hours since that the price going up, and hopely the price will keep bullish until reach to $20K again. I still long for BTC and make long potition is better for now because many good news in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
Its not epic long, there have been many events like this in the bitcoin market. We have seen biggest fall back in 2013, 2014 and in 2017 also. I guess this trend come in whenever the big exchanger hacks, bad news, and investors pulling back themselves starts overlying in the market. This is what we saw this year also and this time the intensity of whole thing was very strong and affected the bitcoin up surge lot of times. Its pretty normal because it take time to regain the trust of investors and bring them in so that they can put their investment to make the bitcoin go up. Yes, its really easy to calculate the after math as to why so many dips and why that much time for recovery.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
July 23, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

Personally I felt like it was the bottom at 8k at 7k and multiple times already at 6.7k and at 6.2k, so I am wary about calling it a bottom again just to see it drop another 500   Lips sealed

It looks like its the last bottom that we are going to see because bitcoin is slowly recovering after hitting it. The market sentiments is looking good at this point. Although its possible that we can the price to plummet once all the hype surrounding the bitcoin ETF application or denial of SEC, but I don't think that we will hit $5800 again, probably we can bottom at $6K once the result of the review is not on our favor.

Everyone is longing for bitcoin. Many people I knew, they are just checking by month the price of bitcoin unlike me as a person, I tend to look at the price of bitcoin almost everyday. It's funny to think it that way but that's the truth.
Nobody can say what the actual bottom of bitcoin is. The price today is $6200 and what will be tomorrow nobody knows. But the most sensible decision about your coin is to hold them for long time because this bearish situation of the market will not last for long and good days will come soon. If you control your emotions about your coins you will be happy in the future.

I don't know what charts are you looking. We have been around above $7K for the last two week if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 12:56:04 AM
Everyone is longing for bitcoin. Many people I knew, they are just checking by month the price of bitcoin unlike me as a person, I tend to look at the price of bitcoin almost everyday. It's funny to think it that way but that's the truth.
Nobody can say what the actual bottom of bitcoin is. The price today is $6200 and what will be tomorrow nobody knows. But the most sensible decision about your coin is to hold them for long time because this bearish situation of the market will not last for long and good days will come soon. If you control your emotions about your coins you will be happy in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: