Pages:
Author

Topic: Time for that Long? - page 4. (Read 984 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 05:12:48 PM
I don't think we should easily guess the bottom of the market. This will make us lose patience (waiting), the market will continue to fall, and any point may become the commanding height!
It is the volatility of bitcoin which keep the bitcoin moving all the time, if you will buy some bitcoin right now then no one actually know what will be the price of bitcoin after few months so bitcoin is hard to tell the perfect price, it is good to trade for the long term and wait for the market to be high, never think it is easy to tell the time to selling, just keep on learning, buying and holding, keep your eyes on the market, soon you will be experienced to know about the time of selling and buying.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
Actually the investment is a long process, in order to obtained a income you should wait too long just to earned it.
Sooner in future you will be grateful from the things you have did when you received the money.
Activity: 75
July 10, 2018, 04:30:28 AM
I don't think we should easily guess the bottom of the market. This will make us lose patience (waiting), the market will continue to fall, and any point may become the commanding height!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 10, 2018, 04:17:21 AM
To be honest, I don't think that Bitcoin price will fall any further because there is no practical reason for the price to go down from this point after 65% correction. In fact, I am expecting Bitcoin price to rise in the second half of this year and big whales and institutional investors will join the game again in order to manipulate the situation and earn profit from it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
For now I don't see any signs that we are done already, So maybe we will go even deeper from that, anyway I am persuaded that the things are cyclic and temporary... I'm still holding on.
In this situation, better option would be to hold your coins. Reason is, right now prices are moving up and down and you can’t just test on them which way they would go farther. So instead of risking your coins, better option would be to hold them as long as you can. Soon prices would get up and things would get better. Then you will just sell them at high price and earn money.
Hold and buy more, this situation will change a lot after the bull start to show up, we know that the market is still unstable and lots of sway will possibly
to come but with some patients it will still profitable in the long run, investors and traders will keep coming in and out, trend will go favorable to our position and then the cycle will just repeat itself.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 03:54:38 AM
For now I don't see any signs that we are done already, So maybe we will go even deeper from that, anyway I am persuaded that the things are cyclic and temporary... I'm still holding on.
In this situation, better option would be to hold your coins. Reason is, right now prices are moving up and down and you can’t just test on them which way they would go farther. So instead of risking your coins, better option would be to hold them as long as you can. Soon prices would get up and things would get better. Then you will just sell them at high price and earn money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
July 03, 2018, 11:56:43 AM
yes the price of $6000 yesterday is very good to buy and for long term investment now the price has started up and reached the last 6,500 I see. I think it's still good to buy because of many predictions that say the price will be $20000-#50000 this year. hopefully it happens
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
I really want it to be a bottom, many have lost a lot of money and want to return them. We are members of this community believe in the future of the blockchain and the crypto industry and want it to happen soon.
Activity: 588
July 03, 2018, 05:05:11 AM
It is now times for open potition long because in technical analysis price of Bitcoin in strong level support, we can see it from bullish engulfing candle. And in fundamental analysis there are many good news related crypto that this make more demand in short times. Like expert trader said the price of BTC possible to reach $50k in this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
July 03, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
According to last year, when we see the market it is still not in the bottom 😑
Whatever the price will be, i hope it could be back into a high price.
It hurts to see the market day by day blooding.

Well I agree to your thoughts about the revival of the market in terms of the last year’s scenario but as far as I think, the current situation is not exactly the same as they were last year. Besides, we have large number of manipulators. We have some good competition and government regulations as well.

These exogenous factors cannot be avoided because they affect the market but despite all these factors and hovering threats, I am hopeful the market might jump high till December.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 03, 2018, 02:40:17 AM
That $6,000 support level have proven itself so many times this year and it is really hard to doubt it. That is the strongest support level and that will be our bottom. People are always willing to buy on that price because they know it will be safe or at least less risky when it hit that price.

I agree, though it touches to $5000 but it really comes back to $6,000. Since this is the strong support we hope it can sustain and even grow   more than $10,000 by December. I have coins for long trade too, I have nothing to do since it dive from the time bought it.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 03, 2018, 02:24:41 AM
Nobody can give accurate situation of price, because the main control system are only behind the management people on this business. All we can do on our different opinions are only comes from our speculations and predictions. Because no one can make a final decisions except the management on cryptocurrency business about price status movement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
July 03, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
That $6,000 support level have proven itself so many times this year and it is really hard to doubt it. That is the strongest support level and that will be our bottom. People are always willing to buy on that price because they know it will be safe or at least less risky when it hit that price.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 02, 2018, 11:08:03 PM
We dipped below 6k on the weekend. What do you guys think, is it a bottom this time and it is time for epic Long?

Personally I felt like it was the bottom at 8k at 7k and multiple times already at 6.7k and at 6.2k, so I am wary about calling it a bottom again just to see it drop another 500   Lips sealed

This is market and every analysis could happen, we don't know anything about market, only learn from number and behavior. See again your analysis and if you see no opportunity/ can't hold any longer just cut loss. At this time many people ask the same question and get the same answer. All about you, decides what the best for you and do that. I already leave market because stuck in down trend for long term period make me stress.
Activity: 131
July 02, 2018, 11:05:38 PM
we don't try find the bottom of market, it is so difficult to know where is bottom and top,nobody can buy at bottom and sell at top,it is impossible except you are so lucky,you should buy at the price you think it cheap price and you can accept risky with this coin,don't perdict about the market
Activity: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:34:50 PM
HaasOnline - The best trading bot for cryptocurrency!
Very profitable!

Features:
- 20 different signals
- Safety insurance
- Trade without losses
- Trade any altcoin
- Auto-buy on pump and auto-sell on dump
- ... and more!

Options:
- Trade Bot
- Arbitrage Bot
- Order Bot

Exchanges supported:
- Bitfinex
- Bitstamp
- BitTrex
- BTC-E
- CEX.IO
- Huobi
- Kraken
- Poloniex
- ... and much more!

Also we decided to give away 3 months of the "Advanced" plan for free for everyone who installs new version from June 29 to July 10.
Grab your gift right now!

haasoniine.com
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
July 02, 2018, 08:11:38 PM
Not sure about it, the market is too much shaky and unpredictable. We all were expecting that price will not fall lower than 8k or 7k but it goes even below 6k and that was really hard day for crypto holders. Although I am still very confident that the price will rise but I am not sure when it will happen.
After July and August may be we can see the exact track that where we are heading, still now it's really difficult to say anything.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 07:02:21 PM
We dipped below 6k on the weekend. What do you guys think, is it a bottom this time and it is time for epic Long?

Personally I felt like it was the bottom at 8k at 7k and multiple times already at 6.7k and at 6.2k, so I am wary about calling it a bottom again just to see it drop another 500   Lips sealed
I think in our situation now people don't care if will be down or will be go up the price because some of us is willing to wait or we should say that long term is best for us. And I believe this down trend not be longer it will end soon.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
July 02, 2018, 06:50:49 PM
I shave in the crypto currency and I do not care how much bitcoin will be in the next year, I believe that sooner or later the crypto currency will be spread all over the world and maybe then we'll see bitcoin to the moon
I also believe that in the long term, Bitcoin will increase sharply, but in 2018 the downward trend of the whole market is huge. Along with many financial markets in the world, cryptocurrency is also experiencing a sharp decline from the beginning of the year and this trend may not stop.
Activity: 89
July 02, 2018, 03:38:22 PM
The more that I tried to convince myself that I had bought the bottom and it was safe to hodl I just kept getting rekt. Since, I have continued to buy dips, with conservative stop/loss and in trades where I didn't get stopped out, I sold for profit. I don't think that the bear trend is over, but that doesn't mean you can't earn back some of the capital that you lost buying and hodling. Set realistic goals and take profit. Don't FOMO back in if it continues to go up after you've taken profit, just wait for the next entry.
Pages:
Jump to: