Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 17. (Read 6666 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Half the time for college and half the time to earn money. The money earned to pay for tuition, not for gambling. no more spending money on things that are not useful.
yeah it's not for gambling and really very not worth, however much more diluarsana things are more positive and provide a more kosher's advantage.
Indeed.. on saying only, it's easy to say something more positive, but in reality there will definitely be a more of temptations or shake the confidence on holding money, we also need to controlling our own selfish to overcome the things that's less useful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Half the time for college and half the time to earn money. The money earned to pay for tuition, not for gambling. no more spending money on things that are not useful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Yes Time is money, Time is precious, Time is Gold why? It is because in a job there is an exact time when to start and when to end. If you know how to manage your time you can have extra job and get some extra income which really helps us in terms of our financial needs. As what i had read about Time management is that it is the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. (Wikipedia).
Actually, it is so easy pretty easy to manage time between our job, hobby, and crypto world. I myself can always use my time well. I will try to give an example and my way about managing time. First, I have a major job. While I was working on my main job, I also took care of my website and Bitcoin's business. After I went home, I showered, ate, and read the Bible. Then usually entertainment that I have is watching movies, anime, and TV series. On Saturday night, I went out with friends in church and met my girlfriend. Sunday I went to church with my family and ministered in church. That is all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
"Time is Money" or "Time is Gold" which is very true. When you are up to time management then every seconds counts. When we want to be a successful man/woman then we should follow our time management. I knew some personality who became mininalist and the reasons behind are they don't want to waste their precious time even a second in just to think what the clothes to wear on that day. Hopefully soon i will become one of them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Yes Time is money, Time is precious, Time is Gold why? It is because in a job there is an exact time when to start and when to end. If you know how to manage your time you can have extra job and get some extra income which really helps us in terms of our financial needs. As what i had read about Time management is that it is the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. (Wikipedia). It is very clear that both (Time+Manage=Money)are very important recipe in our life in order to be successful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
That is the reason why we sometimes say that time is gold. A very simple line but means a lot, it resembles time is money. How we manage our time in daily basis to earn money in our  business very much important. But somehow we had to chose which will fit to our time perfectly.  Because in some chores which we put too much time and effort doesnt pay us much nor we didnt earn much. So aside from managing our time and money we need to choose which will give us higher income inreturn. Same with the saying let the money works for you  not you works for it. This is also true to most investors and multi billionaires businessmen. How they manage their time and money is pretty much interesting.  They put little time and much money while letting money works for them, bright idea isn't it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Unfourtunately recently I can`t manage my time properly because I have been trading by my own and not with others and there is not motivation left to manage my time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think managing time is a problem that often happens to some people and that also happened to me a few months ago, I can not manage my time well so all my work is messed up and my finance too, luckily I got advice from a friend to arrange time well and make a schedule that I must obey
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
In mg case, I manage my chores in home and school effectively to become more productive so  that I can work into paying equal attention with my studies and working into Bitcoin. Managing my time very well makes me more productive to do every single thing assigned in a specific time span because managing time well will enable me to work into earning money in terms of using Bitcoin and that was really worthy managing my time turning it into money.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
In this era of advanced technology, we can use technology as a way to facilitate us to manage the financial condition. This can help us monitor the financial situation, so we can easily be careful if any financial condition is not within reasonable limits. we should never underestimate the small amount of investments / savings because of the small amounts that we have when investing in a time, the value will be great and if we invest money properly, we will be amazed at the results we will get.
Activity: 154
I think that everyone who want to mange time should stop playing video games, watching tv series and doing other stuff that taking free time off. The best idea is make schedule for work.
Activity: 133
I am a very respectful person, I am not used to wasting time on unnecessary things, I work in the daytime and do trading at night maybe in that way I will get maximum income
Activity: 331
Time is not just money, time is more than just money, time can make money can also produce happiness. Do not get stuck on one side, many people who have a lot of money but not happy. The way I manage my time is to plan daily, monthly and yearly schedules so that we do not lose sight and how to manage money is to create daily, monthly and yearly expenditure graphs so we can control spending.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Time is money. So most of the people use the time careful to for the business process and investment. Time is hlep to the manage and plan to work. Time management is important for the business process and future investment. Spreect the work and time to comment. Then get the more prices.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Really, does money makes your life meaningful? Does money makes your time as valuable as much? So you're saying that, if you're doing something that is not 'money-related' it is consider as 'a waste of time'? Wow, time is the most important thing that you could possibly have, and to think that you would equal the value of money to the significance of time, you must be really greedy.

It doesn't mean that you have so much money, you're life will be successful. Well having so much money and being successful is even on a different level. You're connecting things here that are not suppose to relate to each other by means of money.

Having a better life does not always been the fruit of having so much money.

To be frank mate, 'time', its priceless.
It really hard to manage our time and money especially when you do have your own family and a kids that you need to take care of, I cannot imagine how I am handling all at a time, work, bitcoin, family and friends, I see to it that at least once or twice a month I am also hanging out with my friends just to hang out with them for me to unwind even for a bit.

Regarding our money, what we are doing is that every payday we set aside our money for our utilities, such as electricity, internet and water and 10-20% for saving and the rest for our daily needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292

Really, does money makes your life meaningful? Does money makes your time as valuable as much? So you're saying that, if you're doing something that is not 'money-related' it is consider as 'a waste of time'? Wow, time is the most important thing that you could possibly have, and to think that you would equal the value of money to the significance of time, you must be really greedy.

It doesn't mean that you have so much money, you're life will be successful. Well having so much money and being successful is even on a different level. You're connecting things here that are not suppose to relate to each other by means of money.

Having a better life does not always been the fruit of having so much money.

To be frank mate, 'time', its priceless.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Time is money just a proverb for some people to do things as quickly as possible. It is a much easier way to explain the concept of opportunity cost, it means time is a valuable resource.

For the real life, time isn't money. You must manage time and money in two different way. You must have a time for family, business, refreshing and for yourself of course. money is pointed to business time not to all.
Activity: 378
Yes it is true, time is money and time is gold. We need time to work to earn money for a living. We have to manage both our time and our money well to have a better future and to become financially stable.
That is a big true, i believe that time is money so i manage my time very well and i also manage my money really well, i am used my time to work here in forum for my campaign because i believe that after my campaign i can have a lot of money and i will jist save my money for my future purposes.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
We should manage our time, because in bitcoin before we earned we should first to spend our time to trade and to join in some campaign in bitcoin.

So we need to spend our time to the important thing that will useful in our life.

I like this word - Don’t be so confident but must be aware of how clocks move -
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

yes you are right time is money and you should be able to manage your time to work and rest in order to earn a lot of money or at least work professionally, by dividing your time for 24 hours 50% to work making money from bitcoin and others and 30% for rest 20% rest for family I think that's enough.
Pages:
Jump to: