Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 21. (Read 6666 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Time management i suppose, perfecting and achieving daily stuff. Save and spend money wisely.  I multitask sometimes
to save time and money. It's not an easy thing managing both, it takes experience and a certain sense of motivation and reluctance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Dont have any regrets I can say. Find happiness always, If you love doing trading then do most of your time trading, if you also want to talk to your kids go cut your time on trading and talk to them. Earning is good but happiness is what we always wanted.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
When I'm still not on crypto, I have so much plenty of time  and I don't know how to spend it. And now all of my time are spent wisely because crypto is giving back more than I need.
Same here when I joined the crypto community I learned how to manage my time and also my money, It taught me the value of money even if I am earning more than what I expected. Crypto gave me a positive view of life.
It means that time really matters while where doing something. We just realized how important time is when we comes to a certain situation that we can’t finish our works it not about how  hard the work it is but also we are lack of time doing it.  Time management is very important it allows us to finish our work in a short period of time that could results to more free time. When I learned how to earn money through bitcoin it’s realized me how hard to earn money with my own way, I’m become responsible in spending my money to a certain things and I learned how to manage my money and time not only for me but also for my future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
When I'm still not on crypto, I have so much plenty of time  and I don't know how to spend it. And now all of my time are spent wisely because crypto is giving back more than I need.
Same here when I joined the crypto community I learned how to manage my time and also my money, It taught me the value of money even if I am earning more than what I expected. Crypto gave me a positive view of life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Time is precious like money! One thing that I would always bear in mind is the value of time especially to your loved ones because as time passes by memories also passes by and it will not come back again. Cherish all the time when you are all together, because every second counts. It's just like if we have plenty of money, we have to spend it wisely, value our money because it is not easy to work just to earn. We have to put up some investments for in the future we will not experience difficulties when it comes to financial matters.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
One thing ive learned in this life, never spent money and time on useless and unproductive things. But to say that price of time is the same as price of money, i think not. Time to me is priceless. The time you spent can never be brought back but the money you spent can.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Our time is precious but one thing you need to understand is that humans cannot work every single hour of the day, humans are not robots, we need to rest and we need to entertain ourselves to relax from a difficult day at our jobs, so it is impossible to live our lives in such an efficient way, we need to waste some hours in order to be at our best when we need it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
it is true time is money, but do not forget that life must be balanced to be more healthy in living it, not only because money make forget everything, do not we enslaved money but we must enslave money so they always datng to us without having to waste a lot of time
so I think use the time as efficient as possible to get maximum results, do not forget diligent effort multiply prayer

.          It is not so easy to just Focus yourself in doing things just to have money. Yes everything must be in balanced. Especially those who have permanent job., working 8 yours a day, and have also extra Service  to be paid, every day doing that Will Help you earn enough for a living but give time for yourself also to relax to refresh yourself from work and fueled your energy. Dont over exhausted yourself, you might not enjoyed the fruit of your effort to earn much.
Activity: 115
My life before Bitcoin shows up is really boring. Just playing video games all day, it means i'm wasting my time without knowing about it. Thanks to Bitcoin i could leave all my video games and back to the works.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
It's just that time is money, but you need to clearly separate what time you allocate for profit, and which for other purposes in life. It is the proper distribution of time and priorities that will make your life better and happier.
We should know our priorities and make the most out of it how to make it grew. If we really want to be successful on it,we should do some effort to make it.
as far as i know i believe that time is money in terms of business like bitcoin but, their is time to do this kind of business we should have patience in life in terms of bitcoin if you realy wanted to become successful in life, you should how to manage your time in bitcoin.

I am constantly short of time. I wake up in the morning and all day I'm in a hurry. For scheduling time, I make notes and plan for the day.
Activity: 109
I can not deny my experience, try to work online and offline, but time cannot be set, so I decided to get out of my Offline work, and I think that's the right choice ...its from my self.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37

Time is money here in bitcoin and every second that passes by counts as a profit that's why its a must that you manage your time and money well here. Time and money is somehow related here in bitcoin wherein it both affects each other if one is being disregarded. In my case I don't spend that much and I don't spend my money on nonsense same with my time, I use it well and only for the worth it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26

We all know that time is very precious here in bitcoin and letting a day pass by without bitcoin is a wasted profit already. I manage my time and money well because I know that earning bitcoin was never an easy thing to do. I consider time and money management as a very important thing wherein I set a list of my priorities to buy and a set of schedule in dividing my time for other things with bitcoin.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
i had my own target and yes time is very valuable to me. for this year i has accomplish my target in time and im very glad with it..  but im very bad in spent the money however. im proud at myself..haha
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
You should manage your time if you want to have time to work and time to earn money through bitcoin, you should work hard to deserve what you earn, dont bring others down just to earn money, be responsible and humble
Yeah, we must know how to manage our time, because if we really wanted to earn money while spending our time with our family and friends we should know what time we need to work and what time for family, we need to be balance also and not just always on work. We should also know our limitations when it comes in work, don't stress yourself too much.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
that phrase "Time is money" is very important if you are aiming for high.but in reality only 1 /100 know the the importance of time thats why only few become tycoons or rich people.if we take in respect of crypto trading  then every second value for a day trader but for holder ,they dont have to worry about it. hard work is necessary to get best outcome but one should focus on smart work to get best outcome in minimum time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
It is really true. In trading, a wasted time is like a wasted money. Every hour or minute is very important to check if it is now the right time to sell or buy so that is how I manage my time.

yes  that is true but not only in trading but also in other jobs like signature campaigns and bounty campaigns because if you dont put a quality time on them then you cant probably finish your task in a given time and that simply means you cant be qualified for the payments. that is why now im value'ing the time much more than any other unimportant things out there and i now trully believes that time is really a gold and time is money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
It is really true. In trading, a wasted time is like a wasted money. Every hour or minute is very important to check if it is now the right time to sell or buy so that is how I manage my time.
This quote is very apt, we need to use our time properly and give respect to that. Suppose if we use our time effectively whether it could be for bitcoin or take any others that results is earning of money, therefore time and money are interrelated to each other.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

It is true that time and money is related since you needed both to keep up to both, you need to manage time to get and earn enough money.  Each has important value that should manage wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: