Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 27. (Read 6666 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I do not to imagine it. I already knew how important time and of course the money in our life. Managing our time is managing our money. Wasting our time in something stupid is like wasting our chance to become rich.
I manage my time by setting my minds to the things I have to do in a particular day. I make that before a day pass by I finish all the work I need to do. Something like having a daily schedule the only difference is that I there is no fix time for this and for this. The goal is just to “finish” all of it in no matter what. Maybe for someone it is boring because I have no time for fun but I also set my time when to have fun.
I manage my money by allocating it to the things I need or allocating it to my priority. Different wallet for my allowance in a week, different wallet for my savings, different wallet for the things I want to buy, and so on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
For me, its all about knowing your goals first. Once you set a goal, you will have a path an where you can start. I spent most of my time on my priority, and spent the least on different activities to learn new things. I'm in the early adulthood stage and my priority is my family and career. I try my best to balance the two but there are times that I am struggling to make time for my family since I was busy working. Good thing I have 2 weeks break every quarter and 2 days day off every week. That will even things out.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
True time is money! Both are very important to all of us. Time is gold so we have to spend our time well specially to our love ones because we cannot bring back time and the memories, so as much as possible quality time together and make use of the time wisely. So as with the money spend money wisely, save as much as possible, spend only to some important needs.
Time decided everything so that's why people are hungry about researching the time traveling. Even it's only exist in the fiction movie but i belive with the fasten speed of techonology , one day that move will come true.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
True time is money! Both are very important to all of us. Time is gold so we have to spend our time well specially to our love ones because we cannot bring back time and the memories, so as much as possible quality time together and make use of the time wisely. So as with the money spend money wisely, save as much as possible, spend only to some important needs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
time is gold yes as u said , time is money , because time is very important to us , we people im this world exist that money runs in our world , money can do you work , do you stress , do something exhausted to yourself, but if you have guts to face in this world, you have the right to live very well..
Activity: 196
Time management is something that you cant learn on school by teachers. I am trader and time is more important for me than money. If you can manage time properly money will follow the same path. Traders can understand what i am talking about..
There are many things that are never taught at school that should but they never teach you those subjects because if they did, the world could change the way it works, that is why they never teach the way money really works or the way to maximize your income.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
I think managing time to make money is quite difficult,but nothing is hard in this world if we work hard to do it.
examples of the smallest things to manage your time,eat on time and sleep on time.
timely too is discipline and you can also have it if you are disciplined,
so start organizing your time from now so that in the future you will have no problem to manage your time between family and work.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
This is absolutely true. Time is really the most important commodity we have. It is equal to money or resources. Your activities done during the time you have will be the direct outcome of your current situation.
Definitely whatever you manage in time that will yield more to you in many cases. Like oaf you have activates to do for someday, and you are unable to manage time so I am sure that activities will never become as efficient as they could if you have just managed them according to time. So don’t just make your day without management of time. It will enhance your way of success.
My own strategy although I have my part time now is that I see to it that my expenses is still the same, I don't spend too much, I save first the 20% of my total earnings after that pay all the bills and the remaining will be spend in our daily life, we should learn to control our money so that we will be successful someday.
There is no point of denying this this thing that time is a priceless money. If you are not going to take good care of time which is available to you, then you are going to suffer a lot in your life. The best practice which almost every one of us can follow in order to manage his time in a an efficient manner is to list down all the tasks which he need to do and then allocating proper time to each and every task.
whether by noting all the tasks will be efficient? if this is about "time is money" then all we do is just work? I prefer to relax, get out to find a new atmosphere. and the important thing is to make find new friends for business partners. for me, I dont need to rush or have to always work and take a lot of time. loosening time and expanding the business network is more important.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
This is absolutely true. Time is really the most important commodity we have. It is equal to money or resources. Your activities done during the time you have will be the direct outcome of your current situation.
Definitely whatever you manage in time that will yield more to you in many cases. Like oaf you have activates to do for someday, and you are unable to manage time so I am sure that activities will never become as efficient as they could if you have just managed them according to time. So don’t just make your day without management of time. It will enhance your way of success.
My own strategy although I have my part time now is that I see to it that my expenses is still the same, I don't spend too much, I save first the 20% of my total earnings after that pay all the bills and the remaining will be spend in our daily life, we should learn to control our money so that we will be successful someday.
There is no point of denying this this thing that time is a priceless money. If you are not going to take good care of time which is available to you, then you are going to suffer a lot in your life. The best practice which almost every one of us can follow in order to manage his time in a an efficient manner is to list down all the tasks which he need to do and then allocating proper time to each and every task.
Activity: 91
Currently, I still have not managed my time well. I still play games and watch movies too much
And I want to in 2018, I will manage my time well, I promise
Activity: 588

time is money means we should be able to use time well because time is precious and can not be repeated so use the time well and make a schedule if the difficulty in managing the time
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Yes true time is money you work your time and time pay for money and every time you hardwork there need to pay for hardworking because this land need money buy things food clothes everythings you need day by day and you need a time for that plan of your future.
Time is no doubt a priceless money. If you are not going to take good care of the time which is available to you, then there is no way that you are going to get what all you actually want to have in your life. The best of managing your time is to list down all the tasks which you need to do in descending order. After doing so, allocate proper time to each and every task and start doing the tasks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Time is money and everybody has 24 hours to use, some people make do of it wisely and vice versa. Time management is discipline and you can have this if you are self discipline. Account for each day you live and how you have been able to make use of each seconds wisely.
Activity: 336
Indeed, a lot of regular workers lack the value of time, Doing overtime with a little amount of additional pay. I was like that before - until I learned that time is indeed very valuable on weekends you can do an online job that doesn't take much of your free time. You can learn something like trading and invest. Every minute/second counts so don't waste it by just lurking on your social media. Do something productive and do something productive with your money as well.
I feel most times, some people don't really value their time and that also comes from valuing themselves. Someone said, we might think we have much time, but we will be very surprise when we wake up one day and we notice that we are just some quarter to death.

We really need to be very productive, value our time and our money which would obviously help us manage them and that is even when it would be easier for you to bill for your time when you know it's worth.
But the things could work differently in other scenarios. I have been working for a private company since atlas 2 years and they offered me to do over time for the completion of some urgent projects as being the one of the selected team.

And in return of it, we got some extra large profit amount along with our monthly salaries. Yes time is money and we should utilize it I a way that is the best of all possible options just t stay happy and get benefited as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111

Time is really precious also money that is why managing it is the bestest way. You can manage both of it, if you made them as your priorities that you do not waste any time so you could finish all of your works on time or early then you could do the fun all you want if do not have any works to do.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
Managing time is the real hard thing to do. It's not about how much you have , it's about how right you will do like you make the schedule for yourself. I think the first thing you have to make sure is " never break your rules".
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

time is money and it is true, I always try to use my time well so that all can be done in a balanced and no time is wasted for things that are not important
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
Indeed, a lot of regular workers lack the value of time, Doing overtime with a little amount of additional pay. I was like that before - until I learned that time is indeed very valuable on weekends you can do an online job that doesn't take much of your free time. You can learn something like trading and invest. Every minute/second counts so don't waste it by just lurking on your social media. Do something productive and do something productive with your money as well.
I feel most times, some people don't really value their time and that also comes from valuing themselves. Someone said, we might think we have much time, but we will be very surprise when we wake up one day and we notice that we are just some quarter to death.

We really need to be very productive, value our time and our money which would obviously help us manage them and that is even when it would be easier for you to bill for your time when you know it's worth.
Gaining profit in bitcoin is mainly depending on the right decisions on the right time and those who have capabilities to do such thing and have experience in this thing are among the successful profiteers and everyone can earn through this coin but the thing is buying and selling at the right time and managing his money and this thing is not difficult just learn some rule and then stick to the best strategy to earn.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

Yes time is money so we must manage our time  properly,we must not forget that we want to make money for our family to be financially stable someday.So we must make our family as our inspiration in doing the best that we can.Our time is very valuable to  us most especially when we join this forum,like for example bitcoins investment..we need to have more patience inorder to profit,making ranks higher it also acquires time and effort to earn money from it,so we must manage our time,money and responsibilities to make life easier and lighter.
Activity: 266
Time is money because logically a man who has time for his business is a successful one.  This means he has commitment to hi work.
Pages:
Jump to: