Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 102. (Read 146499 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
While the market is red, this is the best time to buy coins.  Soon, stable growth will begin.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
I think now is a very good time for the long-term investments of Bitcoin and the Etherium, as their rate will soon begin to grow. As for alternative crypto currency, it is difficult to say because their rate is unpredictable at the moment.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
I advise you to buy now coins, while the market is red and the price of coins is falling.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 04, 2018, 07:57:04 AM
I think that in April the situation was very unstable and then I was not in a hurry to buy. Now the market is pretty stable and I would invest in a few coins.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 07:15:54 AM
All things considered, the cost of btc will go here and there a few times in various request. Talking truly, it's difficult to state how the cost of each coin will look in future. We can just influence suspicions and continue endeavoring to discover to the most gainful and solid technique. So it might be the best time to purchase, yet potentially it could be far and away superior to purchase tomorow or yesterday. Digital currency is insecure, it's a reality, yet its favorable circumstances are more uncovering than hindrances.
Activity: 79
June 04, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
all markets now prices are falling rapidly, do not ever invest now and do not buy coins in the trading market, because the price now allows us to lose a lot, just wait for the right time to trade.
Activity: 51
June 04, 2018, 05:45:12 AM
As great things are coming, it's time to buy in summer. Statistically, prices in August go down but the market is low now, so it's good time to buy.
Activity: 32
June 03, 2018, 11:26:07 PM
now is a great time to buy cryptocurrency. it seems to me that the time may come better still very, very soon, so do not waste time
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
June 03, 2018, 10:35:37 PM
The right time to buy Ethereum.Because the current price of Ethereum is low. So, it is best time to invest in it. When its price increase, investor can sell it and can get profit.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
June 03, 2018, 09:41:56 PM
I can not predict what will happen with the crypto currency market. But I will do the analysis of the crypto currency itself. I predict that there is a crypto currency whose price will continue to rise and there is a crypto currency whose price is decreasing. I predict as ethereum and ripple, they will have a good price future. Therefore, I plan to buy ethereum and hold it in the long run. I am sure that ethereum will not harm me. Ethereum platform is widely used ICO so I am sure that ethereum will be increasingly rising. Even, ethereum can shift the position of bitcoin. If you are sure, then you can follow in my footsteps to plan to buy ethereum.
Activity: 143
June 03, 2018, 07:30:51 PM
no, I'm still waiting for bitcoin to fall, at least I hope so. Waiting for bitcoin at 6800
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 03, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
I heard about mcafee's prediction of a bitcoin price pump in June, saying it will touch $ 15k. hopefully this happens, because now the market looks green.
Activity: 168
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 03, 2018, 07:23:34 PM
I do not think that now is the right time to buy crypto-currency! The whole market depends on bitcoin, and bitcoin is currently in an uncertain state, we need to wait for further developments!
Activity: 75
June 03, 2018, 06:45:15 PM
Definitely this the right time to buy because altcoins are in the low price stage. Buy before it will all go higher than before.  Most coins are going green now, it will until December. Buy before its too late!

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 06:40:50 PM
the market situation is unclear. it seems to me that we will see a further decline in the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
June 03, 2018, 06:37:22 PM
Just to mention, every moment is a good moment to buy and enter this investment field but, the key of success is whether you are going to hold your coins for a long periode of time or you will day-week trade.
Hodling is more profitable but you could make alot of profits trading coins.So, i suggest you to make a step instead of asking questions Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
June 03, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
now the market price is low so I think this is a good time to make a purchase, I suggest now buy some potential coins like BTC and ETH for big profits in the future.

Yes,  i believe  in you.  I also do the same thing and suggest as well to do the same since bitcoin and ethereum have some potentials and have a good future.
Activity: 139
June 03, 2018, 06:20:22 PM
Now the price of coins is growing.  I advise you to wait until the market is red and buy coins.
Activity: 822
June 03, 2018, 05:48:05 PM
I don't think this is a good time to invest. because the market prices are falling.
I think that is the most appropriate time to buy, i have come to understand it that those that buy every dip we have seen this year are making coll profit. I will advice you to always buy when all coins are down.
Activity: 118
June 03, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
now the market price is low so I think this is a good time to make a purchase, I suggest now buy some potential coins like BTC and ETH for big profits in the future.
Jump to: