Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 105. (Read 146499 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 06:16:44 AM
this time is the correct time for buying, i think this is the last dip in market now it will go up and may be the bull run for strong projects.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:15:44 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

recently crypto market has falling but only a bit. Of course crypto will go back to surpass the highest price in this year.
many peoples predict that cryptocurrency will hit new All Time High same as past years, always hit new high point.
Activity: 434
June 01, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
I think the current market may go up, because the rate of decline in the previous period has started to slow down. I think this month's market will usher in a better turnaround!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:44:21 AM
yes this time is the right time to buy because the market is red and all the coin prices in the market decline because after the price back up we have got the advantage.
Activity: 157
May 31, 2018, 05:28:12 PM
Some coins have fallen very heavily and the price for them is very low. And this is a very good time to buy such coins.

Right Now this is a good time if you want to buy it to invest while the price can be cheap and hold for a while or until the end of the year to earn a decent profit, but do not just take a coin randomly. select coins that have the potential to raise prices and prospects for a good future according to existing capital.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 05:20:56 PM
No one can predict market conditions either now or later.
if you want to buy or berinfestasi Altcoin try when the condition of the price down and if you want to sell it later try when Altcoin condition high because it will provide benefits for you, and I think Altcoin conditions in the future will be high.
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 05:12:07 PM
I wouldn't invest just yet. I think that the fall in prices in the market will continue.
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 05:10:02 PM
Some coins have fallen very heavily and the price for them is very low. And this is a very good time to buy such coins.
Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
May 31, 2018, 05:09:06 PM
If for the increase it will likely take a long time, because now moment and trend for the price of crypto is down. If my suggestion is better you buy some altcoin with cheap price like at this time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
I think now it's time to buy a bitcoin or alternative coin, such us a ethereum, doge coin or etc. Because the price of token is unstable time now, but I think one day the price can to the moon again, so you must invest the token.
Activity: 193
May 31, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
I believe that now is like a great time to buy, and a bad time to buy!
This expression explains the essence of the crypto currency.
If you believe in this, then you must understand that you are investing in the long term.
Earn quickly does not work.
Activity: 168
May 31, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
Now the price of coins is low.  And I think the price will not fall below.  Therefore, it is better to invest now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 03:08:48 AM
Yes it is because the prices are not high, and I can also suggest Ambit Mining ICO, it is not very often when such a good projects are live. So take a chance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
Actually you can gain already profit when you buy coin or altcoins at the crash of the market. So regardless, do not wait when will be the token at the maximum dip cause you dont know that it will recover soon and you miss the train. So when you see that the coins dump hard, its better to buy asap and just wait for the coin price to recover and gain profit.
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 01:27:27 AM
Dear friend,
The market change continuously. But it dont go up or down foverver. When it have downtrend, we catch the bottom point and buy. Another case, we catch the top point to sell.
Activity: 102
May 31, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
It is the right job to invest when prices fall in the market.
If the price of a product drops, it can be invested.
This is the case with all stock market sites. Invest in the product where you know that the price will rise.
Activity: 76
May 31, 2018, 01:08:01 AM
it is now very profitable to buy coins, because the price has not fully recovered after the last price fall. To say it is very difficult, all we can do is observe the price
Activity: 252
May 30, 2018, 09:23:14 AM
Frankly speaking, I find it difficult to judge, because it is growing, it is falling, Governments of different countries want to legitimize this system. After another loud word of the same Bill Gates, the price falls again. In general, the extreme is not stability ...
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 06:40:57 AM
Trade or investment is a risk, but it does not. Any time market gives good opportunities for investment.
So, find out more about the altmons that you like, and choose one or more. Many people are waiting for recovery in the market, so I am.
Activity: 658
May 30, 2018, 06:37:37 AM
For now the market conditions have started to be in good condition for the move. Regarding the price of crypto whether it will rise, I think all depends on the conditions and situations. In the world of economics, especially investment, it is like an exciting piece of music, because in minutes everything can change.
Jump to: