Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 86. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 22
June 20, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
Having a red market is the perfect rime to buy where the value of the cryptocurrency are low. Then wait for the time where it rises its value to sell it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:46:20 PM
I advise you to wait a few weeks.  I think the market has not yet begun to recover and there will be another fall.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 20, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
No one can ever know for sure, but I absolutely expect to see new heights in the next 18 months. A lot of institutional money is just waiting for an official SEC statement on crypto before they invest a lot.
Activity: 145
June 20, 2018, 09:42:45 AM
While the market is red and the price of coins is falling, I advise you to buy now.  Because it will soon start a good growth.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
I guess my estimate of market prices will be stable and will rise later around the end of 2018 as it did in the previous year's year
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 20, 2018, 06:49:51 AM
Now is a very good time to buy the etherium and altcoins, but no one really knows when the market turns around and we see it green.
Anyone has their moment to buy and depends on their decisions to enter in the market. Market was down since january and I think it is still good to buy some crypto. Yes no one knows when but buy if you are willing to invest.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 06:09:19 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

I think the situation on the market is the right time to buy some crypto. Because the market reach its bottom.
Buy and then keep holding the crypto until the market going up again. I predict it will go up again in the end of the year. But still the market so unstable
Activity: 504
June 20, 2018, 06:04:37 AM
No, I think it would be wrong to buy this year.  As long as the market is not 400 billion, buying would be wrong.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
 It's totally depends on you,but I think this time to perfect for buy bitcoin.may be bitcoin correction period is over.It's time to increase bitcoin price,so before bitcoin price increase everyone should buy bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
June 20, 2018, 06:01:38 AM
Now is a very good time to buy the etherium and altcoins, but no one really knows when the market turns around and we see it green.
Activity: 73
June 20, 2018, 05:57:03 AM
the currency volume of the crypto currency stock exchange continues to decrease. all the graphics are red and the prices are low. These prices are great opportunity for investors. It's time to buy.i hope it will increase soon
Activity: 141
June 20, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
Yes, that's the change in the market. At present, this market is at a very low level. This is a good time for us to purchase cryptocurrencies, and we will expect a lucrative return when we wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 420
June 20, 2018, 05:49:16 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
now is the right time to buy some coins in the market, because it is experiencing a price reduction.
this is a very good opportunity.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 20, 2018, 05:45:05 AM
I think it will go up again. I believe that cryptocurrencies are unpredictable but I strongly hope that before the end of the year the market will go up again.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
The price is lower at this time. This is a good time to buy and have a higher returns of investments. Now is the perfect time to buy those reliable altcoins like ethereum, neo, litecoin and dash. They are dependable cryptocoins because they are the best of all altcoins. They have the tools and equipment that makes them as top altcoins in the market.
Activity: 294
SEMUX
June 20, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
Today I saw the news that hackers attacked another exchange and stole $ 30 million. I think that because of this news, the price of cryptocurrency will fall and we will have a good opportunity to buy.
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 05:22:57 AM
Even the status of cryptocurrency market price today grows slowly, but still it is good time to invest now, because the price today are not too high . I think, because bitcoin prices are declining a lot, altcoins are priced down. Those ones that are still hesitating whether to buy altcoins or wait for the next fall of the crypto market, can make a very serious mistake. Later they can regret that they were so indecisive.    Grin
Activity: 278
June 20, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

I think, as most here btw, that we are now heading towards the bottom, and it is a huge chance, that we would even break this bottom of $7.500 and go deeper, but one day, it will be ended and the ""Grandpa"" will crawl up! Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 03:56:39 AM
I think that now it is worth buying because the market has gone to the top and I think that in the near future we should not wait for a drawdown.
Activity: 32
June 20, 2018, 03:53:08 AM
This year I think it will set a new record of all time high. As you know it is difficult to speculate prices but we can guess maybe this year another good movement of prices in the market. Since it is down a time to buy those potential coins.

Do you mean any concrete coins?
Pages:
Jump to: