Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 90. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:45:31 AM
It is good time for the market calls for a need to buy tokens. This is because, the prices are down and hopefully, there could be a possible rise in values of most of the tokens.
Activity: 73
June 17, 2018, 06:56:56 AM
I think this is a good time to buy for a small part of portfolio, but I consider that market can decrease significantly. I would buy perspective projects below ICO price, like Remme, it is 0.5x ICO price, so it can grow faster compared to other alts in this sphere
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
June 17, 2018, 06:36:48 AM
I think it's time to buy coins already. You can carefully delt purchase. The market can not fall very long. The fall period must necessarily be replaced by a period of growth
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
June 17, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
I think it will go sideways in a few more weeks. Can never really tell the market sentiment. If you think the risk is now low for a certain coin/token and the future of it is bright, then buy it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
Trends show that it’s a good chance to buy now when prices have decreased a little bit. It’s an opportunity to earn some money in future.
Activity: 41
June 17, 2018, 04:31:29 AM
I think it is a good time to buy, especially now the news came out that Russia is going to accept crypto currentcy.
Activity: 266
June 16, 2018, 03:32:13 PM
This fall is a good reason to buy a coin in which you believe. I think very soon we will see the take-off of the market, hurry.
Merit: 18
June 16, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
The right time has come to invest on crypto currency, majority of the coin has fall down to a lower limit, which can been taken as advantage to invest on crypto, base on the level of operation. I mean no excuse not to invest. With little amount, it can go a long way.
Activity: 644
June 16, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
Today, the whole market is red, and this is a good time to buy. I still believe that someday the market will start to grow and the coins will bring us profit.
Of course, I fully agree with you that today is very similar to the chance that you need to use. But because of the poor state of the market, there is very little opportunity to distinguish more promising coins in the future. To date, the tasks are becoming more complicated for each investor.
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
Today, the whole market is red, and this is a good time to buy. I still believe that someday the market will start to grow and the coins will bring us profit.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
Personally, I think the BTC price will go up and down several times in different order. Talking seriously, it's hard to say how much the price of each coin will look for in the future. But if you want to buy coins now, I suggest this is the right time to buy it because now the price is red. So you should immediately have it.
Activity: 238
June 16, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
Yes, in my opinion, now excellent time for purchase. The market after January falling hasn't begun to win back positions yet. Growth surely has to begin very soon. Therefore now excellent time to enter the market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 16, 2018, 02:02:09 PM
The market is low right now probably the best time to buy some at its lowest price possible, regardless what alt it is, it is still the best time to buy and either hold or make trades or even make investments whether is is short term of long term I do think that this may be the time to do all of that before the market goes up once again.
Activity: 78
June 16, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
now the market is low, so I think it's a good time to buy a coin and keep it until the market recovers,
I'm sure in the near future the market will recover

Activity: 88
June 16, 2018, 01:09:53 PM
I think this is the right time to buy because of the market conditions are down. indeed no one can predict when the price will rise or fall, but I am sure at the end of the year the price of alcoin will go back up.
Activity: 147
June 16, 2018, 12:20:41 PM
It is better now to buy coins, while the price is low.  In the near future, there can be good growth.
Activity: 107
June 16, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
None of us can specifically give a detail about the best time to buy because the market prices inevitably fluctuate over a period of time. The only thing we can do is to wait until the prices take a great increase and the value of our tokens gets higher.
Activity: 308
June 16, 2018, 01:22:19 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

Current market conditions I think it's too far down the value selling. All the Altcoin and most major coin being in condition red. But I believe that in the next months these coins will experience an increase in value. So a coin could return prices stable. And now it's time to make a purchase of a coin.
Activity: 61
June 15, 2018, 11:32:20 PM
Whatever price is now, this time is good for make investment into the crypto industry. The market is now low cap and most of the coin price is low now. So this time is good to make investment. So its time to buy
Activity: 143
June 15, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
We always talking about, it is time to buy but every month bitcoin lost value and we lost our money. I will change my strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: