Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy some low cap coins - page 13. (Read 4316 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 272
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 10, 2021, 10:04:39 AM
Of all the low altcoins you mentioned matic is one of the coins that we can rely on to invest, and matic is currently creating a polygon network that is lower transaction costs and easy to use, then now is our opportunity to hold the coin because the trading volume will increase, and for other types of altcoins you mentioned I am less sure for us to hold at this time and you can wait for the big event that is Created by the team managing the project.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 10, 2021, 07:15:19 AM
Can’t say I’m hundred percent sure in my investment in SIN, but based on things that has already been and planned to be implemented, can say that very likely it will grow
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
November 12, 2021, 11:34:17 PM
OPCT should do really well over the next few months. Up 40% today and a competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 50M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon AMA November 17th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

Activity: 42
November 10, 2021, 01:53:39 PM
one of the best low market cap coins 2021

1. Matic Network (MATIC)
2. Zilliqa (ZIL)
3. Blockstack (STX)
4. SiaCoin (SIA)
5. Docademic (MTC)
6. SelfKey (KEY)
7. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
8. Linda

I can help you with another one great coin/project
ACK Acknoledger, check this out and thank me later
Activity: 69
November 05, 2021, 08:38:58 AM

1. Matic Network (MATIC)
2. Zilliqa (ZIL)
3. Blockstack (STX)
4. SiaCoin (SIA)
5. Docademic (MTC)
6. SelfKey (KEY)
8. Linda
I'm particularly bullish on PAYB. Amazing development team is going to launch their cross-chain DEX using bridge modules, the NFT marketplace, high APR farms etc until the end of 2021. The community is super active and fun to be with.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 20, 2021, 07:19:25 PM
Yes, his sentence are arguable, make a claim that NFT project isnt a speculation and anothers are speculation is really strange. NFT projects rely on the NFT art which is very speculation if we talk about its price.
Maybe he's still very tired and lacks sleep, bro, so saying anything else is just temporary speculation for NFT, not speculation, even though everything in cryptocurrency can be speculated according to everyone's thoughts on this matter.

Its always speculative, if its stable then no one would trade it massively like this time. We like to be speculative in our ways, to getting profit from it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
October 20, 2021, 07:12:21 PM
It is best to avoid trading on any type of alt as market conditions are not very good and further correction is possible. If any alt is going to have a big event, then it's good for short term trading with small profits. BTW, some good alts from that list and we should always use stop-losses before accumulating them for our portfolio.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
October 20, 2021, 03:42:37 PM
If you want a project with a working product then take a look at Loot NFT and buy LTT. You can create content and monetize it. And it is great. Everything else is speculation.

Grin So, in your opinion, NFT prices are not speculation?
It is precisely the prices of works of art that are the greatest speculation that can be. After all, valuing a piece of paper at a few million dollars is complete nonsense to me.
I am not saying that cryptocurrency projects are not speculation, but in my opinion they often cover the price much more than NFT.
NFT prices are like that, may sound fair to a few but for the vast majority, it was really nonsense and impossible. But somehow, that is how NFT or piece of art works in general and how many investors flocks to the scene looking for that kind to sell off and make a profit. Work similar low cap coins as low amount of valuable NFT has more chance to having profit.
October 19, 2021, 07:30:51 PM
If you want a project with a working product then take a look at Loot NFT and buy LTT. You can create content and monetize it. And it is great. Everything else is speculation.

It is precisely the prices of works of art that are the greatest speculation that can be. After all, valuing a piece of paper at a few million dollars is complete nonsense to me.
I am not saying that cryptocurrency projects are not speculation, but in my opinion they often cover the price much more than NFT.

Yes, his sentence are arguable, make a claim that NFT project isnt a speculation and anothers are speculation is really strange. NFT projects rely on the NFT art which is very speculation if we talk about its price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
October 18, 2021, 10:36:37 PM
SPARTA Great devs, cool site, 64 mill market cap. This coin is my one moonshot attempt and I don't expect it to let me down. For another suggestion you can find more information about ARPA today ARPA gonna be listed on coinbase PRO, the price is very cheap and arpa still outside top 100 in CMC.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
October 18, 2021, 07:43:52 PM

Activity: 266
October 16, 2021, 10:46:26 AM

1. Matic Network (MATIC)
2. Zilliqa (ZIL)
3. Blockstack (STX)
4. SiaCoin (SIA)
5. Docademic (MTC)
6. SelfKey (KEY)
8. Linda
Check the project called crypto assault
it's a strategy war MMO on the blockchain, enter a huge 3D world with thousands of players
cool game, nice team, great white paper and a roadmap, i think it's a dark horse
+ crypto commanders coming soon, great feature
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
October 16, 2021, 10:22:54 AM
I bought MATIC at $0.99, now I am so happy with 50% profit. My target for MATIC is $10usd! Just like SOLANA, MATIC is very underrated. It is very fast. This coin could be the next starting point for new NFT games next to BSC.

1. Matic Network (MATIC)
2. Zilliqa (ZIL)
3. Blockstack (STX)
4. SiaCoin (SIA)
5. Docademic (MTC)
6. SelfKey (KEY)
8. Linda
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
October 16, 2021, 10:06:12 AM
If you are looking for a dark horse, then definitely my choice falls on such a project as Nftyplay. It seems to me that it is extremely important to have such a project during globalization.
The question is who is looking for a dark horse ? sometimes I laugh not because something is funny or weird, but many of the newbies who offer new projects whose products are still unclear and have no use value.

The majority of low cap coins don't have use-cases. That's a fact. Sometimes the best reference before choosing a coin is the backed community of that coin while at the same time, it should create noise or hype. There are lots of not popular coins but performing well in the market.

That's what we need to hunt. If the coin increase about 5% on that day, it can be a subject for testing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
October 16, 2021, 08:24:45 AM
If you are looking for a dark horse, then definitely my choice falls on such a project as Nftyplay. It seems to me that it is extremely important to have such a project during globalization.
The question is who is looking for a dark horse ? sometimes I laugh not because something is funny or weird, but many of the newbies who offer new projects whose products are still unclear and have no use value.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
October 16, 2021, 04:33:30 AM
On the off chance that any alts will have significant occasions, than those are useful for transient exchanging with little benefits. Bitcoin which right up 'til today keeps on confounding. Along these lines, there is nothing off about your idea. sub you have valid justification for the theory. You had a smart thought to share that contemplations of yours mate, ideally you'll get what you have the right to gain soon.
October 14, 2021, 03:36:56 PM
BAT would be a great competitor here because this coin is backed up with working products which you already know that known as Brave Browser and people are using this browser which makes this browser is a strong competitor with Chrome and Firefox. Other than all of your list there, I would say BAT is really good to invest if you are looking for an underrated coin with decent volume.

I still prefer Firefox with Its adsblocker rather than using BAT, i feel its not really secure to use Brave browser moreover installing any wallet on that browser. Moreover, its not easy to earn BAT when using its browser anymore, right?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 14, 2021, 01:28:52 PM
BAT would be a great competitor here because this coin is backed up with working products which you already know that known as Brave Browser and people are using this browser which makes this browser is a strong competitor with Chrome and Firefox. Other than all of your list there, I would say BAT is really good to invest if you are looking for an underrated coin with decent volume.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
October 14, 2021, 11:50:57 AM

1. Matic Network (MATIC)

4. SiaCoin (SIA)

I bought some of these coins recently because a friend had give me some shot and good point in this set so i rather choose these low cap coins than the ranking.
though i already has some of them sitting in my wallet.
actually the top 3 currencies plus these 3 mentioned coins so i stand having 6 coins.
though i still seek for  other coins/tokens but of course with small amount each as i have filled my folio with the first 6.
Does Basic Attention Token or SiaCoin can be considered as low cap coins? Both of those two have been on the cryptocurrencies market for so long without any notable increase even tho they were low cap. I think the potential of low cap coins already sails away for those two coins.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 14, 2021, 10:15:21 AM
Buying low cap coins is the easiest technique to get big profits in a short time, I have several times made big profits because of investing low cap coins, and this month I invested about $220 to buy 10 low cap coins and I will monitor performance for at least a month.
Pages:
Jump to: