Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to cash out perhaps ? - page 14. (Read 19215 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
April 03, 2019, 07:11:20 AM
If you think the price will go down again, yes current time will be a good time to withdraw. So if you are busy with this trade, you should always try to find the right time. Personally, I do not have a certain idea about this. Only a small decrease may occur.

It’s just that I think the bull is not yet here
It’s barely just few days of inconsistent increase and decrease in prices so I do think

It’s the natural sequence again ( short bull followed by longer bear period )
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 03, 2019, 07:09:57 AM
I believe this is the time to cash out if you are in profit already
if it's enough profits for you then cash it out,  but make sure that you will not regret once market continue to grow afterwards. Because the bull is just started in the market which is there's still a high possibility that it will make more pump in the market soon. So think twice before making decisions.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 03, 2019, 07:02:40 AM
If you think the price will go down again, yes current time will be a good time to withdraw. So if you are busy with this trade, you should always try to find the right time. Personally, I do not have a certain idea about this. Only a small decrease may occur.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 03, 2019, 07:00:53 AM
stop believing in things you read online and start forming up your own opinion based on your own personal analysis of the market! people are going to tell you all kinds of crap specially on reddit, twitter, and places like that where there is some sort of group of newbies spreading nonsense.

as for cash out time, it was obviously yesterday when bitcoin started rising. as you should already know each time bitcoin rises altcoins get dumped. and since bitcoin has already gone up $1000 it is now late to sell altcoins unless it starts breaking $5k and goes beyond that which would mean more altcoin dump.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
April 03, 2019, 06:43:08 AM
I have greater confidence in this market. The general growth sign is a good sign for investors' confidence and stability in this market. However, I don't think it's time for you to withdraw your interest. Be more greedy and I think you will get more profits.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
April 03, 2019, 06:42:33 AM
This week has provided good signs already with a massive growth in value of bitcoin and other crypto currencies
Everyone is claiming bull run is here, Satoshi is back and so on but I think that’s greed setting in

Time to cash for whom who are in crypto for small or short profit but not for those who have big ambition. This is the sign for the bull market and we need to wait to get a handsome profit even better than handsome. Please don't mind because I am in crypto with big ambition and so I am waiting since 2016.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
April 03, 2019, 06:34:42 AM
This week has provided good signs already with a massive growth in value of bitcoin and other crypto currencies
Everyone is claiming bull run is here, Satoshi is back and so on but I think that’s greed setting in

Pages:
Jump to: