Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to collect altcoins now or later? - page 2. (Read 1421 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 195
January 21, 2024, 02:44:01 AM
My advice is never to time the market, it's better if we start buying altcoins from now rather than delaying without results, the point is to be consistent in investing, focus on one altcoin, I use that, focus on one altcoin that has the potential to give us maximum profits in the next bull run.
Are you thinking of funding your investment in just one Altcoin,
 how serious are you like you never heard of not putting all your eggs in one basket especially if it's a new Altcoin that just came into the market. Best you find several other presumed potential Altcoins and split the money instead of going all into one, the chances of loosing your money invested is high as this Altcoins cannot be so much trusted.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 20, 2024, 10:37:53 AM
Planning about collection some MORE altcoins and thats why i manage extra money for that. But market situation is still confusing and today Altcoins dump minimum 10% even more. So is it really right to collect altcoins?  Or another dump will be coming before bull run? Should i postponed my invest or not? I post this in speculation sector cause we can only predict!  And I'll go with the most predicted result

My advice is never to time the market, it's better if we start buying altcoins from now rather than delaying without results, the point is to be consistent in investing, focus on one altcoin, I use that, focus on one altcoin that has the potential to give us maximum profits in the next bull run.
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 20, 2024, 08:09:39 AM
If you look into the market you will see many new projects that are  trying to pave their ways into the hearts of investor, this should urge us to make good decisions on which to invest cause they believe after the halving many investors will cash out to invest in their project so they play their mind games with hype and promises.

There are new crypto projects that are worth going for, despite the satisfied level of research made on them, we still choose to take risk on them and invest, same also are so many that we shouldn't even give a try on, but the worst aspect of it all is the way we make a research to invest on a crypto project to discover that we were wrong completely about them after discovering that everything turns a scam
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
January 20, 2024, 07:17:59 AM
I think this is the best time to invest in alt coins because the prices are very down and mostly investors are busy with bitcoin due to ETF approval. Once they are done with getting profit from BTC, altcoins will come into consideration. I have seen charts of different altcoins and the majority are down significantly from their peak price, if they touched even half of that price you can earn huge profit.
A few days ago around the Bitcoin ETF, we saw a lot of price appreciation but it is now undergoing a correction. Many coins are going down in value. A correction is not uncommon in the cryptocurrency market after a price increase. Altcoins are the best way to invest at this time ok, I'm monitoring the markets right now I want to take some more time. But I'm definitely keeping an eye on the top altcoins Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), and Cardano (ADA).
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
January 20, 2024, 01:37:34 AM
It's wise not to enter the market if you see that the BTC price is high. so pause first. Even if you enter, there is a huge risk and take advantage of the information of influencers who are big and have a clear reputation in seeing everything related to the rise or fall of BTC.

Play like a political person and don't go against the mainstream. Smiley
but not all coins relies in the increase or decrease of bitcoin because there are coins who are making their movement individually apart from the market growing or lowering.
we have seen many coins does this in the past and the most recent one is Solana that grows more than 100%  while the Bitcoin price is staying at 40k level.
this shows other coins has their own supporter and not only relying in what bitcoin moves towards the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 20, 2024, 01:16:12 AM
I think this is the best time to invest in alt coins because the prices are very down and mostly investors are busy with bitcoin due to ETF approval. Once they are done with getting profit from BTC, altcoins will come into consideration. I have seen charts of different altcoins and the majority are down significantly from their peak price, if they touched even half of that price you can earn huge profit.
Yes I agree with your opinion right now many people are busy with bitcoin investment and bitcoin ETF. But I have also observed the market position and seen many altcoins have lost much of their value. For example if we consider ethereum case we can see that ethereum still has a long way to recover its price so if you can buy and invest in ethereum then you will definitely get good success because when the ethereum ETF expires the price will definitely rise and go to all time highs. So analyzing the market we can see that there are still many altcoins that are suitable for investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 18, 2024, 06:16:59 AM

I think alltcoin's rise will always be higher than bitcoin, and of course the fall will also be higher, so altcoins will have more impact on the market.
So be wise in looking at the conditions and situations when we want to enter the market, especially buying altcoins.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 18, 2024, 04:12:40 AM
i think is now good time buy coin before halving and this now down price ,
but ussualy in halving time not equal up price or bullish trend, because several time after halving coin dump
ussualy one year after halving big pump , this mean coin price incraese very high
actually the best time is when OP posted this and that should be the action he did
instead of asking here because crypto moves sometimes when we are not ready so better
to be ready all the time or else will suffer from  not getting the right timing .
how many times that we have seen this happening when in just overnight the project
we are betting goes either Super high or super low specially in altcoin sections.
well its for Bitcoin supporter to decide and not for the altcoins supporter for somewhat . 
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 18, 2024, 01:23:10 AM
Planning about collection some MORE altcoins and thats why i manage extra money for that. But market situation is still confusing and today Altcoins dump minimum 10% even more. So is it really right to collect altcoins?  Or another dump will be coming before bull run? Should i postponed my invest or not? I post this in speculation sector cause we can only predict!  And I'll go with the most predicted result

According to some sources, the altcoin market is showing strength and innovation and could be poised for a breakout in 2024. However, the market is also volatile and unpredictable, and there is no guarantee that any altcoin will succeed or increase in value. You should be aware of the risks and rewards of investing in altcoins, and only invest what you can afford to lose. You can use some tools to monitor the altcoin market, such as live charts, market data, and news. You can also compare different altcoins and see their prices, volumes, market caps, and trends. However, you should not rely solely on these tools, and you should also do your own analysis and research.
as long as we dare to speculate in a measured way, then there is no harm in choosing a top altcoin to invest in, even though the price is declining, and that actually provides an opportunity to quickly make a profit, if the market goes down further then looking for an altcoin market buying area will be more profitable, by list of altcoins that have future prospects. This year it looks like there will be a phenomenon that can change our lives
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 16, 2024, 01:44:35 PM

Have you checked up market? Altcoins are indeed more bullish than BTC. all major coins pumped more than btc. let's see some major coins price
Eth= Increased 12% in month
Sol= 28% in month
Bnb= 27% in month

Some other good project
TIA= 37% pumped
Arb= 87% pumped
SEI= 221% pumped
OP= 66% pumped

Bitcoin ETF has not affected btc price according to our expectations which was in the form of 50k+ btc price. Market is behaving as a normal and altcoins are still pumping but we have to look for under valued low risk coins in current condition of market
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
https://peachbitcoin.com/
January 16, 2024, 11:36:12 AM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 562
January 15, 2024, 07:42:00 PM

According to some sources, the altcoin market is showing strength and innovation and could be poised for a breakout in 2024. However, the market is also volatile and unpredictable, and there is no guarantee that any altcoin will succeed or increase in value. You should be aware of the risks and rewards of investing in altcoins, and only invest what you can afford to lose. You can use some tools to monitor the altcoin market, such as live charts, market data, and news. You can also compare different altcoins and see their prices, volumes, market caps, and trends. However, you should not rely solely on these tools, and you should also do your own analysis and research.
January 13, 2024, 06:28:51 PM
You mean many investors will cash out from bitcoin to altcoin after halving? I am not sure who got it wrong but I think the bitcoin price grows dramatically after the halving period. I don't think there will be any exception this time. So if you still want to invest in bitcoin then this is the time to jump in. Also altcoin project still in an affordable price and if bitcoin price remains stable we can see some altcoin shoot upward. So this can be your last chance to join bitcoin and altcoin both.
What do you think makes a coin looks bullish if not one factor of the Demand and Supply, whereas Supply goes beyond the demand then we face the bearish part of the market. This is where the halving comes in cutting the supply by two then we have the demand becoming much greater than the supply.

Most investors pulls out profits from there Bitcoin investment and purchase some Altcoins for their holding which will help skyrocket the price due to the demand, it becomes profitable to select wisely into any Altcoin now the prices are still low.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
January 13, 2024, 05:17:23 PM
there are still lots of altcoins with a very cheap price and they are even above the rank in CMC, only few altcoins are experiencing rapid growth in terms of price so there are opportunities for crypto investors. the only issue we can see is that there is no assurance when they will pumped. for the time being, only BTC is going up and down, the majority of the altcoin's price in satoshis didn't move high.

the one i think we still need to wait still is the bounce of BTC price after this correction. the impatient investor will sell but if you can hold til halving, its going to be fun to see prices surge.
If you look into the market you will see many new projects that are  trying to pave their ways into the hearts of investor, this should urge us to make good decisions on which to invest cause they believe after the halving many investors will cash out to invest in their project so they play their mind games with hype and promises.

You mean many investors will cash out from bitcoin to altcoin after halving? I am not sure who got it wrong but I think the bitcoin price grows dramatically after the halving period. I don't think there will be any exception this time. So if you still want to invest in bitcoin then this is the time to jump in. Also altcoin project still in an affordable price and if bitcoin price remains stable we can see some altcoin shoot upward. So this can be your last chance to join bitcoin and altcoin both.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
January 13, 2024, 04:42:17 PM
~~~
I think there was more than enough time to buy altcoins; the market was not in the best condition for more than six months for a long time.It was a great time to form your own portfolio
obviously Valid coin holders or early investors of Potential coins, are taking extra advantage for current market. Although crypto industry is in correction mode now but earlier investors are still in profit. even that was also the best time to purchase altcoins when op was inquiring cause that time prices were also low. But the fact is, everyone can't afford to invest in earlier. That isn't their fault, and so is for op. But crypto industry is full of opportunities, and many are expecting more correction will happep soon for halving effect. So that time will be also good to purchase altcoins with low price

there are still lots of altcoins with a very cheap price and they are even above the rank in CMC, only few altcoins are experiencing rapid growth in terms of price so there are opportunities for crypto investors. the only issue we can see is that there is no assurance when they will pumped. for the time being, only BTC is going up and down, the majority of the altcoin's price in satoshis didn't move high.

the one i think we still need to wait still is the bounce of BTC price after this correction. the impatient investor will sell but if you can hold til halving, its going to be fun to see prices surge.

Rightly explained as there ar lot of Altcoins which hasn't pumped but only few which has pumped in the last two month has created some sort of FOMO which may lead users to take entry at peak and also on the other hand those who are hodling altcoins which hasn't pumped yet, might end up sell off due to price correction or just to convert their investment into one of these few Altcoins which is pumping. I would say it would be better to either hodl on or else make quick gain but shouldn't cashout instead convert it into BTC as this will give more appraisal to your gains.
January 13, 2024, 04:11:51 PM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
January 13, 2024, 02:12:30 PM
~~~
I think there was more than enough time to buy altcoins; the market was not in the best condition for more than six months for a long time.It was a great time to form your own portfolio
obviously Valid coin holders or early investors of Potential coins, are taking extra advantage for current market. Although crypto industry is in correction mode now but earlier investors are still in profit. even that was also the best time to purchase altcoins when op was inquiring cause that time prices were also low. But the fact is, everyone can't afford to invest in earlier. That isn't their fault, and so is for op. But crypto industry is full of opportunities, and many are expecting more correction will happep soon for halving effect. So that time will be also good to purchase altcoins with low price

Activity: 709
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
January 13, 2024, 01:19:43 PM
~~~
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
December 11, 2023, 07:39:17 PM
i think is now good time buy coin before halving and this now down price ,
but ussualy in halving time not equal up price or bullish trend, because several time after halving coin dump
ussualy one year after halving big pump , this mean coin price incraese very high
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
December 11, 2023, 12:01:33 PM
The situation in the crypto market right now is just red and green lights that are frustrating most investors like you. You should note that such situations have to be dealt with before the bull market and its best time and precedent for how you will make decisions. Profits are guaranteed if you buy the best tokens before the bull market hits. But you should take such a step by looking at it in your pocket.

It's not about this current moment, instead the kind of cryptocurrencies we are Investing our asset on, if we surely choose a shitcoin, we will definitely see the repercussion in its Investment, we have to make research and reaffirm our research, if we are making the right choice then the light is going to be green on us but when we make mistakes for the wrong decisions, it going to tell from what we see.
Pages:
Jump to: