Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to convert your LTC into BCH - I see BCH may follow Bitcoin as of 2016 - page 2. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
Unrelated, does you hate Litecoins? Cause there’s no relate about Litcoin into your thread about Bch may follows flow of bitcoin in 2016.
Fork coins claim their were good than bitcoin, in fact those new system are less of trust of comunnity that bitcoins.
Bitcoincash is not bitcoin, so please dont stop think bitcoincash will follow track bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..
LTC is more safe for me to hold as a long-term asset compared with BCH and other BCH forking coins. What could BCH rely on if their CEO always said he was Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto but has no proof? If the CEO is dishonest, then why you believe in a project like this? Are you ready to lost your many when someday this coin being abandoned by their team members..
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Time to convert your LTC into BCH - I see BCH may follow Bitcoin as of 2016

It is time to convert your LTC in to Bitcoin Cash, It looks like Bitcoin Cash is more volatile than Bitcoin. I am taking Bitcoin Cash as bitcoin in 2016. I don't claim that Bitcoin Cash will really follow the Bitcoin momentum but it is more volatile than bitcoin so anything is possible to happen.

Lol! LTC is an individual altcoin whereas BCash is an impostor! So if you really want to get into a coin that uses the domain bitcoin.com to fake its identity, please go ahead! But I believe a majority of the fellow forum members will refrain from doing so! Yes, Bcash can be used as a trading tool, but for longer term, I think LTC is a better choice! You never know, BCash can be taken down by FED just the way they have done it with XRP! Both are centralized coins and investigating agencies can hook the impostor owner of BCash in a Similar way! So don't jump into a conclusion so early!
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
If there's a bull run continuation: more people have heard of bitcoin and it has a stronger security record.

The people that invest into bcash are being scammed (bitcoin.com) if you're ethically happy with that then earth is not a good place for you.

Although I don't really know what ltc is doing or where it'll go from here it's still a pretty sound coin, just kinda floats and waits for an innovation to be tested on it... If they finalise mimblewimble on ltc I can imagine a spike (if it's still getting it). 
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
Time to convert your LTC into BCH - I see BCH may follow Bitcoin as of 2016

It is time to convert your LTC in to Bitcoin Cash, It looks like Bitcoin Cash is more volatile than Bitcoin. I am taking Bitcoin Cash as bitcoin in 2016. I don't claim that Bitcoin Cash will really follow the Bitcoin momentum but it is more volatile than bitcoin so anything is possible to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: