Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest AI coins? - page 6. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
October 21, 2023, 12:23:18 AM
Ico, ieo, defi, meme, nft and so many altcoin trend came,  created hype and then end. I notice, when a new trend start, then trend Related new altcoins are getting lots of investor and become profitable! And seeing such success ratio, scammers also launch their token and destroy the trend and hype with scam. Now Ai coins are in trend. FET, AGIX and OCEAN are suppose to be good for investment. What do you Think? Time to invest AI coins or you avoid?

I agree that AI token are the best investment for now, because I think AI is a future project that will definitely be used by many companies or people, so of course now is a good opportunity for us to invest in AI token before the price increases, because when a bullrun occurs, then the price of cryptocurrency including AI token will definitely increase very high, so you will get a big profit from investing in AI token at this time, but I suggest you only invest in popular AI token, because the risk is smaller (OCEAN is one of the good AI token).
We would need to be living under a rock to not understand that AI has been a hot topic during this year, however of all the projects which have been released recently on this market, which one will actually be used for anything other than to speculate with it?

And it would not surprise me if the answer was that not a single project related to AI in this market will be used for anything other than for its investors to try to make money with it, and in that case investors need to be very careful with those coins as they have no long term potential, and in a way they are no different than meme coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 16, 2023, 05:10:39 AM
Ico, ieo, defi, meme, nft and so many altcoin trend came,  created hype and then end. I notice, when a new trend start, then trend Related new altcoins are getting lots of investor and become profitable! And seeing such success ratio, scammers also launch their token and destroy the trend and hype with scam. Now Ai coins are in trend. FET, AGIX and OCEAN are suppose to be good for investment. What do you Think? Time to invest AI coins or you avoid?

I agree that AI token are the best investment for now, because I think AI is a future project that will definitely be used by many companies or people, so of course now is a good opportunity for us to invest in AI token before the price increases, because when a bullrun occurs, then the price of cryptocurrency including AI token will definitely increase very high, so you will get a big profit from investing in AI token at this time, but I suggest you only invest in popular AI token, because the risk is smaller (OCEAN is one of the good AI token).
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
October 15, 2023, 11:14:49 AM
Several news items that often appear are now focused on AI. Even though there is a lot of positive news about AI, there is also a lot of negative news about AI lately. As a trader, you need to pay attention to the possibility that AI-based crypto products will be the focus this time and will be able to provide big profits on this investment in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
October 15, 2023, 11:09:39 AM
If nvidia falling, and other stock markets related to AI will follow to, in crypto should be same, either way AI implementation will go along daily life in hardware or software. So keep in mind there always be good source hype everytime. It’s definitely long progress-tech
October 15, 2023, 12:03:10 AM
Yes, I see now kind of every project that is getting introduced now in the crypto space is having integration with AI. I think this is the time now as it is the new trend. We have seen with initial phases of ICO, IEO, meme, and defi all were successful and gave good returns. Having said so, we need to be cautious as these are crypto projects with too much volatility. We can invest some amount accepting the risk to ride on the wave.
Invest earlier and sell earlier - that is the way to earn profit from this coming hyped projects. Yes, just like ICO, IEO, and Defi, they've just got a short period of time in the market and make early investors make a good sum of money but latecomers suffer losses as they'll though that keeping them long will give them profit. Very unfortunate but this can possibly happen to AI projects that is why we should be wise and invest with caution and must keep updated.
It has happened already and it is not surprising why that is the case, while AI is going to change our lives, debate is still ongoing about whether this is going to be for the better or not, those projects that are changing the world are not part of this market.

So there is no justification at all for those AI projects to receive such funding as they will not generate any new technology or improve upon the existing one, and it is not surprising that even if the interest in those projects went up significantly, it disappeared just as quickly.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
October 13, 2023, 02:45:55 PM
Yes, I see now kind of every project that is getting introduced now in the crypto space is having integration with AI. I think this is the time now as it is the new trend. We have seen with initial phases of ICO, IEO, meme, and defi all were successful and gave good returns. Having said so, we need to be cautious as these are crypto projects with too much volatility. We can invest some amount accepting the risk to ride on the wave.
New trend seems to deteriorate fast as well but I think AI will have more room for growth considering how they are helpful to humankind. For me it's a great choice to have AI on your investment products as it's still the trend these days alongside with gaming tokens. Invest what you just can afford to lose.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
October 13, 2023, 12:04:33 AM
Quote from: kevindjunaidi
In my opinion, currently it's not just AI coin that are good to buy, because now cryptocurrency prices are falling, so all cryptocurrency are very good to buy now and hold until the next bull run comes, so don't miss out on investing in cryptocurrency at this time, because this is an opportunity for us to buy cryptocurrency at a low prices (including AI coin).

If you have the capital with you now, you can buy as much of altcoins you want and hold until their price appreciate before you can sell to make a good profits. Binance and Solana are still looking good for long term investors and short term investors to embrace in the market, because their price is still low for investors to use the opportunity to invest and hold to wait for the next bull run which will going to be massive pumping through out for those that invested in altcoins to celebrate their decision to make the two altcoins to be their choice. I have invested in cryptocurrencies last year when their price was very low, and am still planning to invest more so that it will be double profits for me when the price increase higher in the future.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
October 11, 2023, 06:38:06 AM
Invest earlier and sell earlier - that is the way to earn profit from this coming hyped projects. Yes, just like ICO, IEO, and Defi, they've just got a short period of time in the market and make early investors make a good sum of money but latecomers suffer losses as they'll though that keeping them long will give them profit. Very unfortunate but this can possibly happen to AI projects that is why we should be wise and invest with caution and must keep updated.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 3
October 10, 2023, 02:09:01 PM
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
October 10, 2023, 01:29:43 PM
In my opinion, currently it's not just AI coin that are good to buy, because now cryptocurrency prices are falling, so all cryptocurrency are very good to buy now and hold until the next bull run comes, so don't miss out on investing in cryptocurrency at this time, because this is an opportunity for us to buy cryptocurrency at a low prices (including AI coin).
Yes, I agree with you that you can probably buy any coins right now because everything is at very low prices right now. AI coins may be more promising in the future, but if the bull season starts, the whole market will rise. It won't matter what the project is.
You have a point that any good coins can rise in value when the bull market comes, though it will be a different thing if it aligned with the trend given that it will have a greater profit potential when the token you have is aligned with the trend. When the bull market happen, coins will go up following bitcoin but when there's a trend, those token who are on the trend will constantly go up until the trend peaks and goes down or atleast at the bull market, maintain it's price. I think there are people who are anticipating AI token to go up and to have it's new trend, it's very possible given that it's the web2 trend after all.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
October 10, 2023, 08:16:00 AM
Yes, I agree with you that you can probably buy any coins right now because everything is at very low prices right now. AI coins may be more promising in the future, but if the bull season starts, the whole market will rise. It won't matter what the project is.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
October 10, 2023, 07:27:55 AM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 09, 2023, 04:46:54 PM
People just waiting for something that is working and have good use-case in world and actually survive for more than 1 sec in the exchanges market without getting bombarded with red order after the presale ends and then more and more AI projects will follow that path to actually gain something.

Just look at the roadmap and how active they are at keeping the community and projects survive with how many bullshit projects are there. And be the judge by yourself.
Most of the viral stuff have high risk to invest and that's why you have to check it with caution.
October 09, 2023, 04:46:16 AM
I won't say they are not good investments but must take caution with them and never hold these coins longer if ever you invested. Because you are right, they will never stay long but end up shortly. This is a big problem in hyped projects and holding them could be a reason for our losses as well that is why we must sell them before the hype is over. Yes, we can't simply ignore scam project a reason why research really matter before investing with them.
Unless you are one of the first persons to become part of the hype, the chances you will make money this way are not very high.

Because by the time you hear about a new type of coin being hyped several projects would have skyrocketed already, and the majority of those projects which will be available for you will be the projects created by scammers, now even then those projects could still give you profits as the hype is still strong, but once people realize only the developers are making money and the success stories drop to zero, then the interest on those coins will also drop in a considerable way and most likely it will never recover.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
October 05, 2023, 09:26:13 AM
I won't say they are not good investments but must take caution with them and never hold these coins longer if ever you invested. Because you are right, they will never stay long but end up shortly. This is a big problem in hyped projects and holding them could be a reason for our losses as well that is why we must sell them before the hype is over. Yes, we can't simply ignore scam project a reason why research really matter before investing with them.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 04, 2023, 04:58:58 PM
The trend/hype of AI coins isn't so different with the trend/hype in the coins of ICO, DEFI, IEO, MEME, or NFT. That trend/hype won't last a long time, it is just hyped temporarily and it well end soon. I think it is only hype as long as Elon Musk and several top companies in the world are developing the AI technology. But when they are no longer developing AI technology, the hype of AI projects seem to be over. Also, we have many bad AI projects/coins, it is just the way of scammers to steal people's money. So, be careful to choose AI coins! TBH, I prefer to choose top coins with strong fundamentals such as ETH, BNB, ADA, SOL, MATIC, DOT, or TRON. These coins have been proven to stay as reputable coins for many years.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 04, 2023, 04:13:34 PM
I believe the hype around AI is nearing its culmination, as it has been nearly a year since its emergence. AI gained popularity with the release of ChatGPT, and subsequently, many individuals experimented with various AI systems employing diverse mechanisms.

https://coinmarketcap.com/id/view/ai-big-data/

Based on this data, it's evident that AI and Big Data tokens are currently experiencing a decline in transaction volume and prices. Therefore, it's entirely reasonable for me to assert that the cryptocurrency industry's AI sector is entering the late stages of its hype cycle.
Based on that we could still say that they have a long way to go. This is a tech one and not just a hype one and that means that it needs to improve a lot on the tech side before it could get better. Some of them are not really even AI and they are ranked high up, they are just tokens that people promoted a lot, simply high due to marketing and will go down. So that is why we should be careful about it.

I believe that we are going to end up with something that should be important to promote, and that means we are going to end up with something that should be easier to handle on the long run as well. I get that it s not going to be easy to handle, but we could make it work one way or another in the end if we know what we are doing.
Everything do really takes time to be fully developed but we have seen on how that ChatGPT did succeed on this field. I dont know if they do have that dedicated coin or token that existed on the market but as far as im aware then there's none or i had just missed it out. We have seen that on the time that AI did make out some hype then we cant really be able to see that there are really tons of AI related projects that pop out
like mushrooms on which its not really that shocking anymore because whenever there's a trend or new hype then expect that those shit developers would really be creating those shit coins basing up
with that niche.
Anyway, this is an area that promises a lot in human life, not just in the crypto market. When a trend appears, the hype will happen and it will increase even more than we see in bull market periods, but we also need to improve our skills to avoid FOMO according to these methods trends or low quality projects.
The current time is also a quite sensitive period to talk about board with AI, but I think it will take a little more time to clearly determine the upcoming trend, perhaps by the end of 2023 will see more clearly.

This is the main key on here on which you shouldn't really be making yourself getting FOMO'ed if you do really like on making  yourself
not to lose up your investment so easily. Dont jump in without proper research on the project that you are spotting in because just like been said above that
whenever there's a trend then expect that follow up shit coins in the market is already trying out to be launch or flooding the market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
October 04, 2023, 03:52:59 PM
Based on that we could still say that they have a long way to go. This is a tech one and not just a hype one and that means that it needs to improve a lot on the tech side before it could get better.
Continuous improvement is ongoing for their product, and this mirrors the current state of the altcoin world. In this landscape, each project undertaken struggles to compete with well-established non-cryptocurrency private ventures that have already dominated the market. The presence of AI in the cryptocurrency realm is not yet robust enough to contend with giant companies like Google, OpenAI, and the like. I believe that AI token-based products still heavily rely on a community of coin enthusiasts, whose ecosystem is still below the global standard.

I apologize for being quite realistic, but given the numerous token-based projects that have failed, I remain fond of cryptocurrency. However, I am yet to make the transition from larger corporations with more attractive roadmaps and higher chances of success.

AI's longevity in the global industry (by big company) is undeniable, but when it comes to the cryptocurrency sector, will it truly stand the test of time? I'm uncertain about that.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
October 04, 2023, 01:34:46 PM
I believe the hype around AI is nearing its culmination, as it has been nearly a year since its emergence. AI gained popularity with the release of ChatGPT, and subsequently, many individuals experimented with various AI systems employing diverse mechanisms.

https://coinmarketcap.com/id/view/ai-big-data/

Based on this data, it's evident that AI and Big Data tokens are currently experiencing a decline in transaction volume and prices. Therefore, it's entirely reasonable for me to assert that the cryptocurrency industry's AI sector is entering the late stages of its hype cycle.
Based on that we could still say that they have a long way to go. This is a tech one and not just a hype one and that means that it needs to improve a lot on the tech side before it could get better. Some of them are not really even AI and they are ranked high up, they are just tokens that people promoted a lot, simply high due to marketing and will go down. So that is why we should be careful about it.

I believe that we are going to end up with something that should be important to promote, and that means we are going to end up with something that should be easier to handle on the long run as well. I get that it s not going to be easy to handle, but we could make it work one way or another in the end if we know what we are doing.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 03, 2023, 11:04:40 PM
Anyway, this is an area that promises a lot in human life, not just in the crypto market. When a trend appears, the hype will happen and it will increase even more than we see in bull market periods, but we also need to improve our skills to avoid FOMO according to these methods trends or low quality projects.
The current time is also a quite sensitive period to talk about board with AI, but I think it will take a little more time to clearly determine the upcoming trend, perhaps by the end of 2023 will see more clearly.
Pages:
Jump to: