Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 6. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:45:35 PM
This is a great time to invest some money in Ethereum, it has a better development than other currencies and you should take advantage now that its value is low. And this way surely when the market is again growing truthful your earnings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 04:24:53 PM
if indeed you have the funds is not a problem. you can invest and can benefit from the investment. which is now a lot. such as doing re investment in ethereum
Investing in ethereum is one of the best things you can do, while I prefer bitcoin over ethereum I cannot say that it is a bad choice especially when we take into account the great number of coins that go nowhere and that just waste the money of their investors, so ETH is a good choice.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 02:10:06 AM
Invest back in the Ethereum very nice. And if seen now Ethereum value very cheap and very precisely if the buy it now. Bitcoin now also has experienced growth and Ethereum are slowly also follows the growth of the Bitcoin.
indeed for ethereum always under bitcoin to be able to follow the price. he follows the price of bitcoin which goes up and down at any time
Activity: 784
August 06, 2018, 02:05:42 AM
Invest back in the Ethereum very nice. And if seen now Ethereum value very cheap and very precisely if the buy it now. Bitcoin now also has experienced growth and Ethereum are slowly also follows the growth of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 05, 2018, 08:54:33 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coin for me, it is really good to invest in ethereum, since Ethereum is still cheap right now compare to Bitcoin. I really believe that investing in ethereum is really worth and possibly you will get big returns.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
August 05, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
At the moment I have an ethereum coin for long term and now is the right time to buy ethereum because ethereum's price is still relatively cheap, ethereum will be able to multiply the price compared to today, now I am personally collecting ethereum from the bounty that I followed, I used this as my long-term savings.  Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
August 05, 2018, 07:30:30 PM
we all do not know that it will be the same or not like the previous year, but investing in ethereum is currently the best choice and promising for the benefits that will be gained because there are so many people who believe in the growth of the coin. at the moment, we can only hope that ethereum will be able to be the same again for a significant increase, of course, moreover at this time the ethereum price is still at a low rate.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:25:13 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

SO far this year, the anticipation of the bull run has always been speculative. i will suggest riding with the bearish market and learn ways on how to scoop profits little by little.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 07:08:00 PM
now buy the etherium is profitable, the prices are below, then you can invest it in ICO, or expect a price increase
It is best to buy ethereum when you check price before than today it's best to invest. Well, price is still volatile so their is possible to increase to have profit on ethereum. Just invest on what we can afford then know the risks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
August 05, 2018, 06:54:06 PM
now buy the etherium is profitable, the prices are below, then you can invest it in ICO, or expect a price increase
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 06:37:25 PM
Yes,it is definitely the right time to invest into eth while its price is stable at low price, cause by the start of Q4 everything will change in the world crypto specially the price of coins.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
August 05, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
I think now is a good time to reinvest in Ethereum. Ethereum was dubbed the queen of the cryptocurrency market. This is a very popular altcoin, most investors hold Ethereum, many ICO projects use Ethereum's platform. Every day this altcoin has huge trading volume. Now Ethereum prices fluctuate in about $ 400, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 05, 2018, 05:48:05 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

I wasn't expect that the price of ethereum has fallen very low prices again. In my opinion, approximately $450 - 500$ can be good prices to make more ethereum.
Activity: 658
August 05, 2018, 02:31:56 AM
ethereum prices are now relatively cheap. and if we want to invest now this is a suitable time because we will get many benefits by investing in ethereum, big or small depending on your ability to buy it.
Activity: 364
August 05, 2018, 02:23:47 AM
As a crypto lover, I always keep trust in ETH investment. Because ETH is a stable and good coin I think nobody won't disagree with me on this point. If we flashback on last November/December of 2017 then we can see ETH price was $1k+ and now ETH price is low so we can expect within this year or at the end of this year will price will become $1k or more I think. So yes this is time to buy ETH let's buy and hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:47:17 AM
This is a good time to invest in ETH, I also invest a lot of money on it. I believe that by the end of this year, the value of ETH will increase sharply.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 07:31:15 AM
At the moment I think its good to invest in ethereum. This is if u choose something coin in the cryptocurrency market. But I'm not sure that now such profits as a year ago are possible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 05, 2018, 01:43:14 AM
That's right, this is the right time to invest ethereum again. Looking at the unstable market conditions, the prices of several large altcoins are decreasing, taking advantage of this opportunity to invest as much as possible. Because ethereum is one of the best altcoins, where many price patterns are known to many people, so that after the situation stabilizes, ethereum prices will start to rise, even reaching its peak. So this is the right time to invest ethereum again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 01:38:20 AM
I think yes..it's the right time to invest Ethereum, it's good to invest now with a low price..can't wait for the bull run come..Let's just hope for a bull run come this year..
Activity: 630
August 05, 2018, 01:06:57 AM
I don't expect to be the same as last year but there is a potential for ascension. Also, my portfolio is profitable still, then i can new invest now to ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: