Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 9. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 28, 2018, 02:54:59 PM
If the market goes up. A huge investment in the market. Like 2017, ETH prices will explode and rise the most quickly. Because there will be more ICOs emerging and using ETH as the foundation for development. The price of ETH can reach $ 2000-2500 if the market is green at the end of the year
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 28, 2018, 02:42:49 PM
According to me it's good for you & I think you will earn huge profit so, don't waste your time reinvest in ETH
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 08:26:51 AM
I think now is a good time to invest while the price is still low. Ethereum has dropped sharply in recent days, and there has been a lot of good news about Ethereum in the last few days, so I think Ethereum will continue to increase. Because we believe for the price of Ethereum to be high for him.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 05:32:45 AM
it is the time to invest in ethereum. and i think by the end of this year eth will hit to the top... eth is a great coin and has a potential .. if you hold it you can get a great benefits to eth... so if you want to get benefits to eth... its better to invest and hold.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
July 28, 2018, 03:08:15 AM
maybe 0.057xxxx btc is a good price to buy ethereum but I think I will wait for a while until the price can get down for more. I will make an order buy in a range 0.051 btc-0.055 btc and I hope that the ethereum price is not going too deep than the price I place. ethereum still a good coin to invest right now because the price can increase and back to the highest price and maybe it will reach more than just 0.1 btc. so if we can invest in ethereum right now, the chance to make a big profit is wide open.
that price can't be considered as a good measure to buy ethereum but the only good thing to buy that caused by there was a news about ethereum hardfork will be implemented at the middle of next month and i guess that should be considered as another big update. byzantium and constantinopel is on the way.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 28, 2018, 02:59:40 AM
maybe 0.057xxxx btc is a good price to buy ethereum but I think I will wait for a while until the price can get down for more. I will make an order buy in a range 0.051 btc-0.055 btc and I hope that the ethereum price is not going too deep than the price I place. ethereum still a good coin to invest right now because the price can increase and back to the highest price and maybe it will reach more than just 0.1 btc. so if we can invest in ethereum right now, the chance to make a big profit is wide open.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 02:55:02 AM
Without doubt , we are all eagerly waiting for another bull run like last year. I think it's time to hype about it and invest in Ethereum which will manage to grab all the attention to make the event even bigger.
Activity: 207
July 27, 2018, 12:41:38 AM
At this stage, the fluctuation of ETH is at $ 400-500. It is suitable for investment. ETH value has dropped by ~ 45% compared to April. This is really an opportunity with all. ETH is a safe option in the long term. And I really believe that, ETH will explode in the coming time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
July 27, 2018, 12:21:50 AM
As per last week i dont see ethereum can break below $400 and its mean now is time to buy ethereum because if bitcoin going above $10k again ethereum can possibly going up to $800 again with these fundamental news which good for crypto i believe before end of this year we will see ethereum touch $800 again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
Yes now would be the best time to invest in ethereum since it had dropped down to 0.057 currently. Reinvest and hodl again for a couple of months and it will be worth the wait just like what happened with bitcoin now, which had increased to $8k from around $6k a few months back.
Activity: 532
July 26, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

Why not? Buterin announced Casper and Sharding. Now came the news about the new standard token ERC777. Ethreum one of the few standing projects. The team's goal, first of all,is the idea, is not profit and X.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 26, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
Ehtereum looks good on the current level. If I could I would buy more, my prediction for ethereum more than 1500 by the ends of 2018
Activity: 252
July 26, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
I also believe that it is the right time to invest in ETH because the price is still low even as Bitcoin continues to rise. You do all the buying right now and it won't be long before it follows bitcoin in the upsurge and then it will be time to make all the gains.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 11:49:32 AM
ethereum has decreased in the last few days may be the right time for investment in ethereum and bitcoin has increased if the bitcoin keeps moving up and when it stops rising I think the ethereum will follow the bitcoin trail,because ethereum is a potentially good altcoin so very good for investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 08:16:24 AM
It's good choice to invest in ETH due to it's less risky and other project which also will revolutionize finance
Activity: 728
July 25, 2018, 11:22:12 PM
Right now is the perfect time to reinvest in ethereum but I do not think it is good for you that you are expecting the same kind of results that we got last year, if you want to get a similar growth in your investment you will need to invest in altcoins with a very lower market cap.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 07:54:28 PM
Recently, the market has begun to show signs of growth. However, the price of Ethereum is still quite low, fluctuating in about $ 470, this is a good opportunity for us to reinvest in Ethereum. I guess that in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly and have a very high value. Many experts predict that by the end of this year Ethereum will increase and reach over $ 2,000.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 07:24:42 PM
In my opinion, now is a good time to reinvest in Ethereum. The market has begun to show signs of rebound. However Ethereum's price is still low, we should buy and hold Ethereum if we want to make a profit in the future. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will pass $ 1500. So now I will use all my savings to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
July 25, 2018, 06:47:08 PM
Ethereum is a valuable coin i think it is worth to invest anytime (not top) and it looks good now too.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
July 25, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
The price of ETH Today has shown a little increase and I think now if you are interested to get started you can buy ethereum before ethereum also experienced a significant increase as in the past year which broke through 800 $

I agree with you. Now may be the last chance to buy Ethereum under $500. I am expecting to see Ethereum over $800 before September.
Pages:
Jump to: