Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sell? Or to buy? - page 12. (Read 23965 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
August 03, 2016, 10:54:40 PM
I guess it is time to sell bitcoin now that the price keeps on getting lower and lower.

the best time to buying bitcoin is buying at "stress red line" like last day after bitfinex get hacker, that's the good time to buying bitcoin, we can get profit 50% quickly. just buy and hold.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
August 03, 2016, 09:35:23 PM
I guess it is time to sell bitcoin now that the price keeps on getting lower and lower.
If you are investor you should not sell your bitcoin now because now the price is recovering and it will back to $690 and above if you are bitcoin earner only there is no bad time to sell bitcoin because you do not have any investment you do not lose if you sell your bitcoin anytime.

It’s time to buy bitcoin, yesterday it decrease and now increase again. Remembering how the price of bitcoin stable on >$600 last month and through $700 two months ago. Just now, most of people on forum hold their btc waiting stable and price increasing. We hope bitcoin will still increase this month.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 08:57:42 PM
If you are investor you should not sell your bitcoin now because now the price is recovering and it will back to $690 and above if you are bitcoin earner only there is no bad time to sell bitcoin because you do not have any investment you do not lose if you sell your bitcoin anytime.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
August 03, 2016, 08:39:33 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 03, 2016, 08:33:04 PM
My philosophy is that I should be ready to buy or sell depending on the direction the bitcoin market is moving. I think that is the best way to make money since you can play both sides at any time.
Activity: 288
August 03, 2016, 07:48:09 PM
I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin for now. Because the price of bitcoin is increase again right now and for me, it's a good time to buy and i think the bitoin's price wil increase back.

Its really the best time to buy bitcoin as of now because its already  going up gradually, dont hesitate to buy cheap bitcoin since it would give you decent profits if the price  go back to the stable $650+ up price or even more. Who knows it might exceed your estimates.

maybe a little patience you can get a cheaper price, but selling today is not the right time, when the price has come down quite a lot. still hold and if down around $500 it is good time to buy.
everything is possible right now and i think that the price might be falling even more, if that happens people will be panic selling once again
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2016, 07:42:20 PM
If you're an investor for the long term, anything under $1000 is a good time to buy, in my unexpert/amateur opinion. If you are a trader, I don't know. I'm not much of a trader.
Activity: 296
August 03, 2016, 07:35:29 PM
I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin for now. Because the price of bitcoin is increase again right now and for me, it's a good time to buy and i think the bitoin's price wil increase back.

Its really the best time to buy bitcoin as of now because its already  going up gradually, dont hesitate to buy cheap bitcoin since it would give you decent profits if the price  go back to the stable $650+ up price or even more. Who knows it might exceed your estimates.

maybe a little patience you can get a cheaper price, but selling today is not the right time, when the price has come down quite a lot. still hold and if down around $500 it is good time to buy.
i doubt that the price is going to be dropping even more right now, it is better to buy at this moment because i think that the price will be growing
Activity: 447
August 03, 2016, 06:29:35 PM

Its really the best time to buy bitcoin as of now because its already  going up gradually, dont hesitate to buy cheap bitcoin since it would give you decent profits if the price  go back to the stable $650+ up price or even more. Who knows it might exceed your estimates.

I agree with you completely. The best time to buy is now. In the autumn you can enjoy this action, which will make today.
because of that im honestly buying my bitcoins right now, i have a huge hope that one day it will make me rich so im putting big money in it
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 03, 2016, 06:24:17 PM
Definitely the right time to buy, I don't think anyone would sell at the current rate if they have bought the bitcoin at $500+. The bitfinex drama is still in progress and seems that also BitGo had some impact in this hack so probably things will get back good and the bitcoin price will go higher hopefully.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 03, 2016, 06:21:17 PM
I believe there will be a recovery, but it will take time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 06:19:59 PM
The price of bitcoin continued to increase this whole day and it will increase more in the coming days, so it is the time to buy, I also trying to buy some more bitcoins and I hope that bitcoin will tend to reach its $650 value and with that I will get a good profit within a few days.
Activity: 462
August 03, 2016, 05:31:05 PM

I agree with you completely. The best time to buy is now. In the autumn you can enjoy this action, which will make today.
i hope that you are right about it because im buying my bitcoins too in order to make profit, though anything might happen with the price
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 3094
BTC price road to $80k
August 03, 2016, 05:09:46 PM

of course it is really great to buy your bitcoins right now, in my opinion it might make you a lot of money if you will buy now as the price is going to bounce back
For me its not the best time to buy right now because there still possibility that hackers from bitfinex are holding some bitcoin anytime soon they can dump bitcoins that can affect the price.. so better to wait more weeks or days if the price will stay at this point or the price will decrease more..
Activity: 504
August 03, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

of course it is really great to buy your bitcoins right now, in my opinion it might make you a lot of money if you will buy now as the price is going to bounce back
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 03, 2016, 04:33:32 PM

yes that is a fact and if some one have already have it they should stand strong  and hold their bitcoin, and not to sell their bitocin in this false rally, because that is a false downfall and the price of bitcoin is going to go high again because the market still has  so much potential and the price will surely go high.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
August 03, 2016, 04:14:48 PM
Bitcoin is starting to rebound rather quickly, so I would say buy now before btc pushes the $600 threshold again. I feel like now that btc hit the price floor yesterday, it's gonna continue to go back up due to the rally behind btc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 03, 2016, 03:55:57 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 03, 2016, 11:47:53 AM

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 03, 2016, 08:03:41 AM
i think its time to keep and trade bitcoin for altcoin, this is the best way to cover your loss when you buy bitcoin in high rate. and you can get more profit when you can sell altcoin in high rate because there are many altcoin hash got pump. in a just two days, i look up on polo, there is many altcoin that suddenly get pump, even its just not famous altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: