Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips and Tricks as Bounty Hunters - page 3. (Read 530 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3
May 02, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.

Can you kindly suggest some trusted bounty managers whom we can follow and subscribe on their bounty campaign? As of now I tried Sylon and he or she is excellent bounty manager.
if youre looking for good bounties well you better check this together with the managers who runs the campaigns

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-easiest-bounties-will-be-updated-accordingly-3216168

There are some of the good bounties now,and even if theyre near to ended then check every managers post history about what campaigns they are newly opened..goodluck on youre journey

Thank You Carlisle1 for the link. I was able to check it awhile back and its a big help for me. He listed all trusted bounty managers with their ongoing Bounty Projects. More powers and blessing be upon you. Peace out!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 01, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.

Can you kindly suggest some trusted bounty managers whom we can follow and subscribe on their bounty campaign? As of now I tried Sylon and he or she is excellent bounty manager.
if youre looking for good bounties well you better check this together with the managers who runs the campaigns

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-easiest-bounties-will-be-updated-accordingly-3216168

There are some of the good bounties now,and even if theyre near to ended then check every managers post history about what campaigns they are newly opened..goodluck on youre journey
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
www.savedroid.com
May 01, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

as far as I know, sylon only accept member or above, can you tell me which sylon bounty that accept jr. member?
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
That is simple and good explanation about the bounty hunting and various basic rules that you have mentioned here. Off course we do have to check for the rules first as most of the people fail to read them.

Many campaign managers dont even ask you to post the reports in their thread as they do it manually but still people go on posting huge number of reports every week and that really sucks. I mean its not good thing if you are going to be careless like that.

Liked that point most about the rules.
Activity: 251
Globe-dex.com
May 01, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
Thanks for sharing experienced that you leaned about bitcointalk forum. In addition to that studying the platform and reading the whitepapers of a particular bounty campaign. Moreover cheking thieir website and social media panpage a good thing to find a good bounty campaign. But the most important for this is give your all efforts to participate well do not disobey the rules and regulations of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 05:41:26 AM
From your rank depends only on the reward for the signatures campaign. The more subscribers in social networks, the more rewards, it's obvious. Read the rules carefully - it is necessary, because the different projects have very different rules. Always check the spreadsheet and in case you did not get the stacks, reread the rules and if you are sure that everything was done correctly, write to the manager. I thus received a lot of tokens, for example.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 05:33:27 AM
Some obvious advises I just can't imagine what a newbie should it be he can't get that points himself from the start. A 100 years old grandpa first time in front of laptop? Gosh ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 05:32:15 AM
You should choose projects with good manager at least a member, if you want not to get scammed! When you receive your coin, do not get it dumped on the exchange straight away for nothing, hold it! Follow telegram community, see what people/admins have to say, ask them questions for updates and what you have in concern, do some researches and read their white paper! If you like the project that you have been rewarded from and believe in it, the reward is going to be very big for holding it the coin and just be patient. As a bounty hunter you have to be very patient and wait a lot for good profits to come to you

Agree with what you've said. Based on my experience once the token will be listed first time most of the bounty hunters will dump it so as what you have said much better if we hold first the token and wait for the company to be fully functional or when your target price is met.

It's true that we must be smart in choosing the bounty manager. Commonly, the experienced bounty manager with a good track record will always analyze the ICO for the bounty program, It will help us to minimize the risk of a scam. Additionally, what makes one coin to be dumb is that they sell out the token reward just after the distribution. It makes the other bounty hunters, investors, and also developer feel crazy of the dropped price after that. So, it is better not to follow the hype for panic selling, do the deeper analysis. For the price, the best thing to do is analyzing the market on the exchange (some exchanges) and analyzing the token supply. Of course, we also talk about the token sold, token allocated for the bounty hunters and team. It will also influence the probability of the price on the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 05:26:41 AM
I think the tips and tricks in becoming a true bounty hunter is able to see which ICO project opportunities will succeed. The trick is to select an ICO project with a high rating. Then see if it is softcap or not. Choose a project that should have reached softcap. See total project supply for its bounty. Choose which supply for large bounty. And last is to see how many participants have joined. If there are many who join, you should look for other projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 05:23:36 AM
Some useful tips are for one to increase his followership in bounty campaigns, rank up in the forum. For every cmapign, you need to follow the rules, post your reports on time, do.your work diligently and have loads of patience. With this, I think its a good start for every bounty hunter
Activity: 85
May 01, 2018, 05:15:29 AM
You should choose projects with good manager at least a member, if you want not to get scammed! When you receive your coin, do not get it dumped on the exchange straight away for nothing, hold it! Follow telegram community, see what people/admins have to say, ask them questions for updates and what you have in concern, do some researches and read their white paper! If you like the project that you have been rewarded from and believe in it, the reward is going to be very big for holding it the coin and just be patient. As a bounty hunter you have to be very patient and wait a lot for good profits to come to you

Agree with what you've said. Based on my experience once the token will be listed first time most of the bounty hunters will dump it so as what you have said much better if we hold first the token and wait for the company to be fully functional or when your target price is met.

Yeps! Exactly the reason why most ICOs upon entering the market fail. Because many asset holders, just sold their assets and ran away.
Community support is important for a project to be successful guys. So it is better to hold and see profits as a community rather than seeing it yourself with very minimal gains
May 01, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

May 01, 2018, 03:14:57 AM
The most important thing is you must read the rules carefully. I see alot of people miss out the bounty rules, so they don't get any rewards after the bounty end

I had one experience on this thing. Really, it is very important to obey and work within the rules or else all the effort and time that was consumed will be put to nothing. It is very sad that some hunters neglect to do this and regret at the end.
Activity: 322
May 01, 2018, 03:14:02 AM
May 01, 2018, 03:12:40 AM
Choosing the right bounty manager is the most important condition for whether or not a bounty is worth adding. If you can't choose the bounty manager correctly, you can waste a few months and get only a trivial return.
I disagree, of greater importance is the people who are behind the project. It is them that will attract the money and it is them that will make all the real decisions like when to pay the Bounty and by how much. Bounty Managers are simply bean counters whose jobs it is to record peoples participation in the campaign.

Yeah, I thought so The team has the greatest impact on whether the bounty will succeed. Thank you for pointing this out. I gain some idea to have background check first about the team and the project behind them.
copper member
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 03:04:47 AM
The most important thing is you must read the rules carefully. I see alot of people miss out the bounty rules, so they don't get any rewards after the bounty end
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 01, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
Bounty hunters would really benefit from your tips, it’s a great idea you put on ground here. As well, the intergrity of the manager who is managing the bounty you are about to join is very important too. Check for positivity about the manager on the platform or you check for the past works of the manager if they went well. This would really help up to n extent too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 01, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
You are right and as a newbies if you can follow those simple rule you are good to go. Signature campaign is good works if you are a quality posters. I have some friends that has make good coins from one campaign or the other and I read a story here some time ago how a guy with sr.member account make $8,000 from a bounty campaign.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 02:53:23 AM
Choosing the right bounty manager is the most important condition for whether or not a bounty is worth adding. If you can't choose the bounty manager correctly, you can waste a few months and get only a trivial return.
I disagree, of greater importance is the people who are behind the project. It is them that will attract the money and it is them that will make all the real decisions like when to pay the Bounty and by how much. Bounty Managers are simply bean counters whose jobs it is to record peoples participation in the campaign.

that's not entirely true. Sometimes the manager that has a big name is also one of the options that the project that he can succeed. but all of that also depends on the teams that are in the project. in selecting nice bounty projects certainly can be seen by an experienced team. with a great team than the chances of a successful project to become larger.
Activity: 280
May 01, 2018, 02:45:44 AM
Thanks a lot man, this advices are realy helpful! I would say only to have a group of more skillful people that can advice you good projects!
Pages:
Jump to: