Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips and Tricks as Bounty Hunters - page 4. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 02:40:50 AM
Before I decide whether to join a bounty campaign, I will read their white papers carefully, and if their community observes whether people are active, analyze their ICO's chance of success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 02:29:47 AM
I don't actually see any tips and tricks in your post it's more like a "FACTS" about joining bounty campaigns. I will give you a example of tips that can help newbies:

• You should study the projects whitepaper/concept before participating to their program, so in the future you have an assurance that the reward you're going to received after the program has a value.
• Look for a project that the funds is escrowed because most likely some of the projects didn't pay afterwards.
• A reputable Bounty Manager is a advantage because they have more experience handling different projects as well as different participants.
• If you really want to maximize the profit you participate in all of their programs (ex. Signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign)

That's what tips and tricks all about (But the one I've made is more likely tips) and the list you've most are just a facts about bounty campaign.

The hard part is working on media campaigns and translation campaigns.
so better choose a campaign that we can do with the maximum! such as social media, telegram, medium (follow and claps). and others that are easy to do.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
May 01, 2018, 02:20:08 AM
Choosing the right bounty manager is the most important condition for whether or not a bounty is worth adding. If you can't choose the bounty manager correctly, you can waste a few months and get only a trivial return.
I disagree, of greater importance is the people who are behind the project. It is them that will attract the money and it is them that will make all the real decisions like when to pay the Bounty and by how much. Bounty Managers are simply bean counters whose jobs it is to record peoples participation in the campaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
May 01, 2018, 02:14:32 AM
I don't actually see any tips and tricks in your post it's more like a "FACTS" about joining bounty campaigns. I will give you a example of tips that can help newbies:

• You should study the projects whitepaper/concept before participating to their program, so in the future you have an assurance that the reward you're going to received after the program has a value.
• Look for a project that the funds is escrowed because most likely some of the projects didn't pay afterwards.
• A reputable Bounty Manager is a advantage because they have more experience handling different projects as well as different participants.
• If you really want to maximize the profit you participate in all of their programs (ex. Signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign)

That's what tips and tricks all about (But the one I've made is more likely tips) and the list you've most are just a facts about bounty campaign.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 02:05:51 AM
The most important factor when joining the bounty is hard work and patience. It does not require too much in each individual. And what you give is absolutely true. correct.

Thank you Buddy!. I will take that in mind. Hard work and patience will really matter because it will take time really. Considering hard work I am pretty sure that it will give a fruitful result in due season.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 02:04:50 AM
Thanks for this significant informations. This will help the newbie in Bounty like me.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:03:05 AM
Choosing the right bounty manager is the most important condition for whether or not a bounty is worth adding. If you can't choose the bounty manager correctly, you can waste a few months and get only a trivial return.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 02:01:00 AM
The most important factor when joining the bounty is hard work and patience. It does not require too much in each individual. And what you give is absolutely true. correct.
May 01, 2018, 01:46:58 AM
Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.

Can you kindly suggest some trusted bounty managers whom we can follow and subscribe on their bounty campaign? As of now I tried Sylon and he or she is excellent bounty manager.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 01:43:48 AM
Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.
May 01, 2018, 01:36:30 AM

Dear Community,

It was a great and amazing opportunity here in this forum. I just started doing bounties and as of now the most important thing I learn is to study how the bounty goes. It was hard and challenging but I can assure you that its all worth it. I would kindly as your good heart from the veterans here to give us more techniques and advises on how can we maximize the bounty rewards.

As a newbie, so far these are the things I learned.

1. The higher the rank, the bigger the reward/stake

2. More twitter and Facebook follower and friends the better

3. There are different kind of bounties so better check what you want and join that.

4. Quality post and  comment has a greater chance of obtaining merits

5. There are a lot of good people here who gave merits to the people who deserve it.

6. Follow the rules on every campaign as it will give you higher reward

7. Always check spreadsheet first before starting the bounty for assurance that you've joined the campaign

Looking forward to hear from you guys. I hope this thread will help us newbies in our bounty campaigns.

Thanking you,

Gecko Trader

As of now May 02, 2018 I summarized some of the tips and suggestions by our community

8. be vigilant, educate self and have patience - crypto-bit

9. Hard work - CaterpillarRave

10. Choosing reliable bounty managers - WuGong

11. Study whitepapers, look for project that the fund should be escrowed - ArkiCrypto

12. Background check of the people who are behind the project - Iconoclast

13. Experienced team is a plus - Senopratama

14. Read the rules carefully (most common mistake of newbies) - BlackMoon258

15. Experienced bounty manager with a good track record - tomboi

16. some of the list of good bounties with a great bounty managers https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-easiest-bounties-will-be-updated-accordingly-3216168 - carlisle1

17. Intuition - Osiris0

18. always check spreadsheet - awazieik

19.  Research the whitepaper thoroughly to separate scam from not scam - Haunebu

20. Creativity - sourish

21. Join the campaign at start And go on until the end  - tamango

22. Suggested Bountyhive platform and Sylon and Amazix for great bounty managers. - royalcrypt
Pages:
Jump to: