Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips for airdrop tokens - page 2. (Read 392 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
November 06, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
Some Airdrop tokens received are a blessing and it is a means to acquire more funds on exchanges,
So be swift to know which exchange it's trading and when trading will commence
and when to move them to the exchanges,
when to buy more of the tokens to increase your profit
 and when to sell it all to exit the red flags

Don’t miss out on your portfolio because only a detailed research work will tell you the airdrop blessings

Just my thoughts
Quite right !, I can add that in AIRDROP a referral would be the best strategy. With 1 drop you will not earn much.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
November 06, 2018, 12:25:02 PM
Hoping in Airdrops won't make you rich or might help you from your daily needs in my opinion. I've been in the bounty multiple times and realized that most of the legitimate projects and successful projects didn't have an airdrop offering and if they offer an airdrop only a small amount of token/coins they're just about to drop.

A good example is project xyz airdrops a coin worth $10 for each user/people.
- When you transfer it to an exchange you're going to pay for the fee, pay ETH of course
- Let's say you sell it for exactly $10 (But of course the original price will decrease because a lot of people are selling)
- You're not going to meet the minimum withdrawal quota and withdrawal fees in an exchange

This is what most happened in receiving airdrops.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
November 06, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
If I have a lot of free time, maybe I will be tempted to participate in Airdrops. Although not necessarily produce as many people say, or more often waste time. I think it all depends on luck, some are successful and vice versa. Sometimes it's really boring.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 06, 2018, 12:18:31 PM
The best way is to find a retailer to sell your airdrop tokens to them, since most airdrop you only get very few tokens and cannot sell on the exchange. You will have fiat money and retailer can buy with the cheaper price.
Activity: 266
November 06, 2018, 12:00:04 PM
Over 10 month i haven't do a successful airdrop they are all a failure they went with someone information am not always upset with it because it need little stress.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 11:45:35 AM
Thanks for this post, it shows that mostly of the members here have no good experience in doing airdrops campaigns.Mostly sad and annoying experience have been shared regarding the tokens earned.
This is also a warning to airdrops hunters to be cautious .
It gives me the idea on just focus on bounty and not in airdrops.
Activity: 168
November 06, 2018, 11:39:08 AM
As of today I must confess that it's very difficult to know good project that would turn out to be something tmr, even the good project end up paying you very low token, as low as 1-5$ which is very discouraging, just hope you one day partake in airdrop that would make you good money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
November 06, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
The best idea is to sell it immediately at the best price, I had a very long experience with drops, and I held them, but now their price has dropped 5-10 times, and I regret ..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 06, 2018, 11:19:26 AM
But the problem is whether you'll know when that coin shall be on the exchanges, there's no way for you to determine when it will be there.

And sometimes that expected listing isn't even happening.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 06, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
With all so many airdrops nowadays and some never ever reached the exchanges, I became picky to airdrops that I join. It is not like before where airdrop campaigns distribute a large amount of airdrops. Now with more tasks to do, the rewards you receive does not even have value for exchanges.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 06, 2018, 11:06:10 AM
As a rule, airdrop pays very little and in order to increase your profit you need to wait until the project is brought to mind!
Many people cheat and they never join the airdrop with an account. They may join 10-100 accounts so only the tokens that are listed in the exchange they will immediately dump them
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
Now I think Airdropping is entirely luck. Because you don't know which project is valuable. Which project can bring you profits? Therefore, we need to pay constant attention to the dynamics of the project. In this way, we can successfully sell the available airdrop to make profits.

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 06, 2018, 10:59:08 AM
I advise you don't waste too much time inn airdrop because what you can receive from airdrop now is very low. An airdrop offers you about $10 in token, they calculate this by using ICO price but in fact because of bear market, the token you receive worth only about $1.
Activity: 294
November 06, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
As a rule, airdrop pays very little and in order to increase your profit you need to wait until the project is brought to mind!
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
November 04, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
Well, as worthless and useless many have believed airdrops to be, the truth remains there are still some few profitable/promising ones out there. An instance  of my experience is a project called Helbiz. I made quite a lot from its airdrop talk less of it's bounty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 05:00:31 PM
Good and useful advice from you to address the market situation, so as not to get caught up in an atmosphere of loss. Thanks. Regarding Airdrop, even though I don't participate in Airdrops very often, but I never say fully that it doesn't have benefits. Well, maybe a lot of people have experienced disappointment, but it should be enough to be an experience.
Activity: 168
Merit: 8
https://t.me/money_miner
November 04, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
I have done so many giveaways airdrop come real pennies which is almost nothing, I recommend not to waste you in an empty the time, take the best bounty it is much more profitable
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 04, 2018, 04:47:27 PM
I will give you best advice you could get about airdrops, don't waste your time with them. I have ethereum address full of various worthless airdropped tokens which I can't sell because amount is too small, they are not listed on exchange or even if they are listed on exchange I will pay higher fee when selling them on decentralized exchange than I will earn.
Explore forum, you will find much better ways to earn money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 04, 2018, 04:43:17 PM
I think it's just wasting of time when anyone think that they can earn lot of money from airdrop tokens Smiley. You guys should know that good ICO project often no need to run an airdrop cause they even don't have enough token to sell for investors Smiley. Don't make your wallet become a trashcan with full of trash tokens. For me, I don't wanna waste my time to join any airdrop and take any tip for airdrop token as well. Smiley)
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 04, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

I never understood participation in airdrops, a year ago it was still possible to earn money on some of them, but now it is a waste of time. Therefore, it is better to participate in the bounty.

Airdrop programs I believe are still good
I recently joined bounty and also have taken full advantages of it
But this year airdrops has been fair to me
Pages:
Jump to: