Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips for airdrop tokens - page 3. (Read 392 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
November 03, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

I never understood participation in airdrops, a year ago it was still possible to earn money on some of them, but now it is a waste of time. Therefore, it is better to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 04:59:43 PM
Most of them are scam and don't waste your time on those airdrop shit.
In the chance, you can make money but please use your effort on reasonable things. You will make more money in the end.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
November 03, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
Quality projects do not pay large amounts of their tokens as airdrop but yes if you hold them till project develops fully you can profit nicely, but the bitter reality is that most of the airdrop coins are either worthless or they are not listed on any exchange.

You are very right friend
The main problem has been the amount of tokens from airdrops and it’s ridiculous cost
Imagine having 200 different tokens with al worth just 5$

That’s the bitter reality of most airdrops
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 03, 2018, 02:54:45 PM
Quality projects do not pay large amounts of their tokens as airdrop but yes if you hold them till project develops fully you can profit nicely, but the bitter reality is that most of the airdrop coins are either worthless or they are not listed on any exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
November 03, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
When I come to remember Digitex tokens wonders
I am always wowed about airdrops
I received just 1000 tokens from the airdrop and I held onto it dearly
And made over 150$

That’s how fantastic airdrop tokens can be but funny enough I have 150 useless tokens from airdrops
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 02, 2018, 08:40:08 AM
Some Airdrop tokens received are a blessing and it is a means to acquire more funds on exchanges,
So be swift to know which exchange it's trading and when trading will commence
and when to move them to the exchanges,
when to buy more of the tokens to increase your profit
 and when to sell it all to exit the red flags

Don’t miss out on your portfolio because only a detailed research work will tell you the airdrop blessings

Just my thoughts
Pages:
Jump to: