Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips for Choosing a Good ICO - page 2. (Read 416 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
March 10, 2018, 10:11:23 PM
 If they use a picture of Ryan Gosling with a different name and they say he's working on the project, it's a scam.  Grin flawless advice.

Due diligence isn't always that easy though. Find out who is running the ICO, get to know everything you can about them and ask as many questions as possible. Usually you'll find that answers will be answered quickly during an ICO then afterwards there's radio silence. They alw
Ready have your irreversible money, so no rush in getting you your answers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 10, 2018, 09:36:01 PM
I think choosing a good ICO is to read the ICO explanation that has been provided. then we can see the concept and purpose of ICO. so we can assess whether the ICO is good or not.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 09:26:15 PM
If you choosing a good ico you search a good manager of the bounty and check a status of a project bounty before you apply.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 10, 2018, 09:12:14 PM
one of the most important thing to choose the ICO is the product of the project. is it really good so the investors can invest their money in ICO. there is no good ICO if the product is unknown or not good

I also choose what the product of the ICO that they can produce, if that product can help to our community before i invest in their project, i also check in ICO Bench if their project have a potential growth. Moreover, i research the team if they enough to handle their project, i read also the whitepaper to get more information for their project and also the roadmap to success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 08:43:31 PM
I just suggest you to see the details of ico project that runs, because the project will usually show the composition of team, concept, whitepapper and also roadmap. you can see it because it can be used as a guide for the best ico option
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 08:40:52 PM
Best way if you can is to meet in person with the ceo of the ICO, then you know who is accountable and can report them if they do an exit scam.
Activity: 190
March 10, 2018, 08:27:54 PM
I am here for knowledge, thank you guys for sharing
I think having faith in project that we invested is very important too. :')), but no be too silly.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 10, 2018, 07:38:57 PM
For me the best ICOs are FACETER and AITHEON .The hottest ICOs for me this year .REad more about them .
What are your options for analyzing and selecting good ICOs? In my opinion, we should analyze the roadmap and whitepaper, look at the team tokens release level, if they have a lot of experience, sure the project they will succeed. Watching their communication channels, if there are a large number of visitors, perhaps the ICO project will be feasible. That is my personal opinion.
Activity: 364
March 10, 2018, 07:28:23 PM
For me the best ICOs are FACETER and AITHEON .The hottest ICOs for me this year .REad more about them .
Activity: 500
March 10, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
1. Check out the project's team (their experience, past and involvement in other projects)
2. Carefully read the whitepaper (the project is good, if they explain physics in a very simple way, if you know what i mean Grin)
3. Token terms and fair prices
4. If the idea is not obsolete for the current market

Check this ICO, for example: https://goo.gl/RddguE
Red Lanterns are really taking a step towards the advancement of sexual education, great project and team!
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 02:46:23 PM
Bounties are a waste of money if you have the manpower to do promotion yourself.  Moreover, why would pay someone a bounty of they don't have the same conviction in your project as you do?  Seems like waste of time and money?  I rather not pay bounties and burn any unused tokens to show the people who participate in our ICO that we're in this together.

I would also add the a working product with users makes a good ICO. 

The Team is important.  Not so much Advisors because as we have all seen some Advisors are advisors in name only or just fake.

I think our ICO https://rao.radioyo.fm is a good one, subjective point of view of course, and I'm fully aware of what we need to improve on but that hasn;t stopped people from believing in our vision or product https://radioyo.fm

My 2¢

RadioYo

I will share some tips on choosing a good ICO, the following tips:

1. Look for the most recent ICO, whose followers directly booming.

2. Note the type of project, choose a project that you think is different, and can be useful for many people.

And Remember!, any type of project if there is no promotion certainly the project will not succeed, therefore you as a bounty participant do not just work in formality only, you should really think for the promotion of projects that you share in social media work effectively, so you must make surethat every post about the project, the post should really be seen by your people/followers in social media.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

2. Note the type of project, choose a project that you think is different, and can be useful for many people.

And Remember!, any type of project if there is no promotion certainly the project will not succeed, therefore you as a bounty participant do not just work in formality only, you should really think for the promotion of projects that you share in social media work effectively, so you must make surethat every post about the project, the post should really be seen by your people/followers in social media.

Here is a very recent ICO and like you're saying they are going to be useful for the masses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 42
March 08, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

Agree but say you've followed these rules and invested in in a bunch of 'cool' ICOs only to find that they are not listed on any exchange. What do you do with such tokens?

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
March 08, 2018, 09:33:24 PM
Go to the famous ICO service platform to view!

The well-known ICO service platform has more investors and professionals, the market reaction is good project, more open and transparent, this kind of project is often more people's trust!
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 09:27:12 PM
Good and real team, MVP and clear documents.
For me it was Red Lanterns
Activity: 69
March 08, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

It is important to put the company, their technology, and product or service in the context of their target market. They will inevitably be subjected to the market and regulatory pressures of their target industries, so knowing the environment should give you an idea of what challenges and opportunities these ventures face.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 08, 2018, 09:15:30 PM
one of the most important thing to choose the ICO is the product of the project. is it really good so the investors can invest their money in ICO. there is no good ICO if the product is unknown or not good
That is true. usually, a good ICO gives a clear and detailed explanation. ICO is a project that many enthusiasts and have a good level of marketing. as well as having established concepts and goals.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 09:13:18 PM
An ICO permits both big and small investors to fund the projects they like.
The nonappearance of lawful rules in the activity of these ICOs has brought about in excess of a couple of scams
Now the considerations should be:
1. Team Composition: Find out everything you can about the team, especially the development team and the advisory board.
2. Bitcointalk.org Thread: A good starting point is the project’s announcement (ANN) thread on BitcoinTalk.org, as Bitcointalk is the biggest forum for Bitcoin and crypto related issues
3. Stage of the project and VC investments: Evaluate the stage of the project. Does it only have a whitepaper? A beta version? Is there a launched product with limited functionality?
4. Why Token is needed? Blockchain necessity: an ICO can’t be an ICO without a dedicated token.
5. Token Distribution. : A good project will link its token distribution to the roadmap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 09:05:03 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

As a case study, this is an example of a solid ICO because they have an actual use case that solves a real-world problem of getting the masses of people into crypto. In addition, they have a solid team with specifically exchange experience which is critical for their arbitrage exchange company they're creating. Finally, they have a comprehensive whitepaper, website, and explainer video.

Hope this helps you guys in dissecting the researching process.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

Choose an ICO with a good working product, a credible team/developer, a presentable white paper, a nice roadmap and a trusted handling manager. These are the things I consider most of the time. If you want to make extra sure, go to icobench and look for that ICO name. It should be listed there with nice ratings.
Pages:
Jump to: