Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips for Choosing a Good ICO - page 5. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 09:01:51 AM
I will share some tips on choosing a good ICO, the following tips:

1. Look for the most recent ICO, whose followers directly booming.

2. Note the type of project, choose a project that you think is different, and can be useful for many people.

And Remember!, any type of project if there is no promotion certainly the project will not succeed, therefore you as a bounty participant do not just work in formality only, you should really think for the promotion of projects that you share in social media work effectively, so you must make surethat every post about the project, the post should really be seen by your people/followers in social media.

choosing the right icos is quite hard to find. i prefer that you will go to ICO Bench. ico bench helps you to find good icos there such a rating experts there better check it out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
I would tell you to buy a little DXT (Databroker DAO).
This project -https://databrokerdao.com/  is on many sites with a good rating!
 PRESALE -March 19th, 2018 4PM CET,1 ETH = 4000 DTX + 2000 bonus,Minimum:   10 ETH
 On the site you can test their beta platform-https://beta.databrokerdao.com/account
Activity: 98
Merit: 9
March 08, 2018, 05:10:06 AM
I will share some tips on choosing a good ICO, the following tips:

1. Look for the most recent ICO, whose followers directly booming.

2. Note the type of project, choose a project that you think is different, and can be useful for many people.

And Remember!, any type of project if there is no promotion certainly the project will not succeed, therefore you as a bounty participant do not just work in formality only, you should really think for the promotion of projects that you share in social media work effectively, so you must make surethat every post about the project, the post should really be seen by your people/followers in social media.
Pages:
Jump to: