Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO - page 2. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
Everything is actually not as difficult as it may seem. But in any case you need to spend a lot of time. Just do a little analysis, study the team, it should be professionals, not guest stars. Examine the idea and goals of the project, whether it can be useful. Look at the quality of the site, the road map, how active users are in the social networks of the project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 03:36:56 AM
Important tips would include checking if the team behind them is experienced and checking if they're willing to show you their minimum viable product. It gives added assurance if a project has those qualities.
Activity: 6
October 26, 2018, 03:30:43 AM
For now, I'm keeping an eye out on NeuronChain. I have read their whitepaper and they already have a product that's already running on the Main Net. Having a product they can show is a pretty good sign to me. Here's their website if you'd want to check their whitepaper https://neuronchain.io/
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 06:06:45 PM
Choosing an ICO to participate involves money and you should act as such. Do much and detailed research and if you find out its a fair deal, you trust your instinct and go ahead. You should also consider spreading your investments across for security sake.
Activity: 499
October 25, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
I'll firstly search for the team behind the project if they are trustworthy, then I'll be concerned about the products or the usefulness of the token, these are my born of contention when searching for a legit ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

I check the problem they are trying to solve or in other words the usecase of the project. If it interests me and has a viable concept, I can go further by checking the ratings on many websites, the team, community and whitepaper and make my decision.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
October 25, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
First, search for information profiles on the project team, like on linkedin and etc.
Second, if ico brings the concept by making a visa / mastercard card it means a scam.
Third, find information about the flow of funds during ico, there are several projects that manipulate data.
Last, if the project is something that is difficult to realize (after reading the whitepaper) means that the project is likely to end unclear.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 11:17:00 AM
well, aside of being stalk with other higher ranks moves. i am searching for the genuine and legit team behind the project and their capability to do a after sales support and plans with a plain vision in the future success.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:12:36 AM
you need to understand very well the token economics before investing a lot of project have a huge potential but their token is worthless good luck in your future investments
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 10:08:08 AM
hmm, okay, as i understood you don't want tips how to chose right ICO, but how to chose tight tips lol. that's easy, more trustworthy is users with higher rank and their tips I guess more usefull
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 23, 2018, 09:25:51 PM
One of the effective ways to identify a good ICO is to perform a study on the ICO. Read very well the whitepaper and identify the idea or product of the ICO. Is it capable of attracting investors? Also, research into the community of the project. Any project with strong community is likely to succeed.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 23, 2018, 09:21:03 PM
If I see directly from the developer team.
If the ICO in my country is launched, then I see a famous person who is familiar in a number of businesses and has certainly been tested with the problem of the work they have already completed.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 06:38:22 PM
We just launched an ICO research tool called https://basescore.co. We aggregate ICO reviews from the leading ICO critics, ie. ICO Bench, FoundICO, Crypto Briefing, etc. to give you an average, weighted score of an ICO. We want to help investors find ICOs faster and easier. Still early days for us, but we're working on adding new sources! There are about 7,500 ICO reviews on there right now.

Give it a shot, and let me know what you think Smiley Our goal is to increase transparency into ICOs.
Activity: 147
September 12, 2018, 06:36:28 PM
Well, choosing good ICO must possess with good bounty teams, has managed by high rank bounty manager, good marketing strategy, have a wide community organizations towards the ICO product to boost productivity of investors.
Activity: 56
September 12, 2018, 06:28:33 PM
As long as the project members let themselves know to the public, that is a great impression for me, it shows they are willing to respond to you when something bad happens.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 06:26:22 PM
never trust anyone and conduct your ICO research in which you are going to invest
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 06:23:44 PM
Study whitepaper, website, team, hardcap and softcap. A special important point is to study the team composition, learn socials , how long they were created or just before the initial coin offering.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
Do you want to prepare and not go blind? Know your risks as an investor. I know that there is an accreditation of investors who want to participate in the iso
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 06:16:28 AM
For me the tips I use to choose an ICO is choosing the ones been adopted by some well known crypto influencers, the ICO's been adopted by these influencers normally do well in the market and finish their cap during the sale
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 12, 2018, 06:16:00 AM
I think that in the current market a good ICO can be called something that is not carried out on the Etherium platform, for example, waves, stellar, nano. Ether now falls in price and this increases the risk that projects will stop paying hunters .
Pages:
Jump to: