Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO - page 6. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
You can read on some ico review website, such as: icobench, icorating, monoico. I usually read on monoico, they always introduce many good ICO.

You should be able to make an analysis of the team and the project manager of the ICO. Lots of managers who are very good and can bring the project to success. Then you could see the look of the website and you should understand the whitepaper. If the website look very nice and visible token sales certainly were very nice. And for a good token sales certainly must have reached sales of the soft cap. With soft cap is reached the bounty hunter will get rewarded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:44:57 AM
You should certainly screen the ico that your are participating first before making and investment with it. It is best to visit some ico review site to know if the ico that you are participating is legit and not a fake or scam project.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
August 10, 2018, 03:08:59 AM
How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

To choosing a good project, you must choose a good peoples behind that projects.
I am usually find out peoples who manage that ICO, the team profile, the advisors, etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 02:39:31 AM
Here's a helpful tip, stay away from a free ICO rating platform,
there has been many issue lately that ratings are being sold.
Be careful.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 02:04:34 AM
Personally, I'm always interested in information about the development team, documentation, development strategy, availability of ready-made technical solutions and project plans.
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
It is necessary to inquire about the team of developers, strategy and project plans. Also, pay attention to the community of the selected project in the telegram.
Activity: 280
August 10, 2018, 01:15:42 AM
Pay attention to the authors of the project, progress for the last time, the technology of the project, documentation. Thanks to such efforts you can be assured of reliable investments.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

Background check, research, asked questions and be smart. In background checking,be sure to have a reliable source, in internet it is too easy to published therefore it might be misleading. Research on what is really the project, or somewhat seeks for reliable article concerning to it, the framework and such, if it is realistic. And lastly be smart. Be smart in every judgement.
Activity: 38
August 09, 2018, 05:44:13 AM
Check white paper right off the bat to distinguish a reasonable difference, since all data about ICO can be a phony. WP gives the more data what is the venture relenvancy and future development of the undertaking. Generally don't join high top ICO on the grounds that an excessive number of coins esteem will dumps once the coin propelled. Check colleagues in google.
Activity: 100
August 09, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
Good team member is the most important component of a Good project. I think the most important thing for a project to succeed is team member
Activity: 162
August 09, 2018, 03:44:34 AM
My general approach is to look at the team, see if there are any celebrities in the team members, then look at the investors to see if there is any big consortium support, and finally to see the white paper of the coin.
Activity: 31
August 09, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
The focus of the project should be on assessing, for example, community characteristics, practical values and future plans to be tested.
Activity: 793
August 09, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
You can read on some ico review website, such as: icobench, icorating, monoico. I usually read on monoico, they always introduce many good ICO.
Activity: 197
August 09, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
Blog right on this topic: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos these are main things, but I guess we should look deeper, some experience and intuition is necessary.
Activity: 136
August 09, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

To be aware of is the Manager and members of the project team ICO. They later will determine the success of the project to sell token ICO. Have a good manager it is very important because from my experience, although I am not long ago in this Forum I never get the project of a scam.
Activity: 462
August 09, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
It is necessary to devote time and energy to an attentive, in-depth study of the project for investment of its money. First of all, pay attention to the development team, strategy and documentation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
August 08, 2018, 04:10:34 PM
Market is crashing and you can get top altcoins for the best price and you are thinking about choosing the right ICO? This market do not support ICOs, this market kills ICOs Sad.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
Probably the best thing that we can give right now is to be extremely diligent when it comes to selecting the right ico, even the best coin with the best developers can quickly turn into a scam in a single day and then you lose all your money, so if you do not have the knowledge to invest stay away from icos.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

My favorite blog, very good articles. And the platform is also very good with a lot of use full links and tools.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 03:34:29 AM
I think if you hold an ICO, you have to keep an eye on the progress of the project at any time and connect with developers and read white books, you have to invest in projects that you believe in. Investigate the team, who they are, if they have a real account on linkedin.
Pages:
Jump to: