Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips on staying responsible. - page 26. (Read 2748 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 344
October 19, 2023, 07:52:47 AM
Set your gambling's limit, stay within that limit, don't be too greedy in casing higher odds and wagering a higher amount, learn how to control your emotions, and learn to call it a stop when you are not in the right state of mind.

If you can make your own rules and stand by those rules, then you can be a responsible gambler. Don't ever consider gambling a source of income or a do-or-die kind of thing because it will lead you straight to becoming addicted to it.

Since you said gambling is for fun, always have that part in mind and don't be like the type who puts all their passion on it to the extent that they play it in their workplace. Set a limit for both spending limits, time limits, and location limits, and keep to them. At least you can be able to overcome the temptation of visiting it every now and then.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
October 19, 2023, 07:47:50 AM
The most important thing is to have a gambling budget. If you have gambling budget, you will know the percentage of money that you put into gambling. I for example, I use not more than 5% of my weekly income to gamble and it can not be more than that.

If I win, I stop for the day, even if the amount won is small.

If I lose and getting up to my weekly gambling budget, I quit gambling for that day.

These are what I have been doing and they have helped me to have a good gambling habit.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
October 19, 2023, 07:43:39 AM
Let's discuss the unique challenges of responsible gambling in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Crypto gambling can be fun, but it's important to keep our financial boundaries intact.

Share your tips and thoughts on staying responsible in this digital realm.
Pages:
Jump to: