Pages:
Author

Topic: [TIPS]✪ TipBits - GIVEAWAY 50000 satoshis!! (500 Bits) ✪ - page 2. (Read 1783 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
Hi all, in just about 2 months, we've given away 47 Tips! We will be celebrating our 50th Tip, so that Tip will be the highest! Stay close to us! Cheesy

Quick Recap on the Updates so far:

- Quick Links and Stats added
- Clues/Bonus Tips added
- Tip Background added
- Free Advertising added
- Labels added

Do check out our free advertising ^ if you have a site, and check out our Tips! Love receiving Tips? Spread the joy by giving out Tips to other's as well!

- TipBits Smiley
Tip #50 is mine! Tongue
Also, last 2 bonus tips is very difficult to be found.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Hi all, in just about 2 months, we've given away 47 Tips! We will be celebrating our 50th Tip, so that Tip will be the highest! Stay close to us! Cheesy

Quick Recap on the Updates so far:

- Quick Links and Stats added
- Clues/Bonus Tips added
- Tip Background added
- Free Advertising added
- Labels added

Do check out our free advertising ^ if you have a site, and check out our Tips! Love receiving Tips? Spread the joy by giving out Tips to other's as well!

- TipBits Smiley
Damn, it is getting more difficult to find them!

Anyway, I've found:
(code: V2aE-D)
Nice, and it'll be getting more difficult! But I'm also getting more busier, so less Tips will be given out too Sad

Dont worry, I'll still draw out some time to do so, right now you can give me some images/sites for me to set as a Tip background, would help alot! Smiley

If the bonus Tips are not collected for a long time, I'll give more Clues. Check out this Clues page for updates!

Try adding /bitcointalk to the original TipBits link for fun! ^^
I don't bite.
Currently there are still two more unclaimed bonus Tip, but I'll add more, but not the same place Tongue And I will make the Tips more challenging and fun! Cheesy
Damn, it is getting more difficult to find them!

Anyway, I've found:
(code: V2aE-D)
Is there only 2 special tips?
Did I missed any? Tongue

Ya, it is too easy to find them. Tongue
Make it more challenging!
(I still can find it though, unless you hide it outside of your blog. Tongue)
Currently there are still two more unclaimed bonus Tip, but I'll add more, but not the same place Tongue And I will make the Tips more challenging and fun! Cheesy

How does this work with a account already created on ChangeTip? Mine is http://Kprawn.tip.me

Does the faucet link you to a new ChangeTip account? I am a bit confused with this. Why do you post the claim option in the forum?

It's one way to bump a thread.  Wink ...I will check a little deeper.
Well ChangeTip gives an option to create one-time claim links, which only allows one person to claim the Tip that has been given out. Smiley So I am currently posting these Tip links through the site TipBits, and more of these Tips would be given out as Tips are being collected! Tongue

Do not get confused with faucets, these is not exactly a faucet, but just to receive Tips and hunt for them as a sort of pleasure, or if you are bored. So if you clicked on the Tip but it says it has been collected already, it means you must be faster next time, but fret not, there'll be more! Smiley

Here's another of those Tips, with Tip #39! I'll add more bonus tips too, soon!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
How does this work with a account already created on ChangeTip? Mine is http://Kprawn.tip.me

Does the faucet link you to a new ChangeTip account? I am a bit confused with this. Why do you post the claim option in the forum?

It's one way to bump a thread.  Wink ...I will check a little deeper.
I don't bite.
NOOOOO You found them!!!! Too easy I guess, but the next few would be more challenging, of course! Smiley Too fast, too good, not bad Tongue Give more chance next time hahaha xD

I'll come up with more bonus Tips, so that everyone can try! Stay close! Smiley

Note: If you want your site to be featured as a Tip-Background image with a link, let us know, its free!

- TipBits
Is there only 2 special tips?
Did I missed any? Tongue

Ya, it is too easy to find them. Tongue
Make it more challenging!
(I still can find it though, unless you hide it outside of your blog. Tongue)
Thank you for the tip!

Also, I'll try my best to find all the special tips! Cheesy

Edit1:
I've found a tip! (code: YdaE) Roll Eyes

Edit2:
Found another one! (code: bdaE) Roll Eyes
NOOOOO You found them!!!! Too easy I guess, but the next few would be more challenging, of course! Smiley Too fast, too good, not bad Tongue Give more chance next time hahaha xD

I'll come up with more bonus Tips, so that everyone can try! Stay close! Smiley

Note: If you want your site to be featured as a Tip-Background image with a link, let us know, its free!

- TipBits
I don't bite.
Since faucets are not very rewarding, yet can be time consuming, it might not be worth the effort, time and electricity to work on faucets. So, I've decided to remove the faucet list, and now I will focus on giving out Tips only, and continue to spread the joy! Smiley

If there are any objections, I can consider, and also, I have sent out quite a few 'special' Tips as bonus, so be sure to find them! Cheesy

Here's a Tip, Tip #38! Smiley

Note: Added images as well Wink

- TipBits
Thank you for the tip!

Also, I'll try my best to find all the special tips! Cheesy

Edit1:
I've found a tip! (code: YdaE) Roll Eyes

Edit2:
Found another one! (code: bdaE) Roll Eyes
Since faucets are not very rewarding, yet can be time consuming, it might not be worth the effort, time and electricity to work on faucets. So, I've decided to remove the faucet list, and now I will focus on giving out Tips only, and continue to spread the joy! Smiley

If there are any objections, I can consider, and also, I have sent out quite a few 'special' Tips as bonus, so be sure to find them! Cheesy

Here's a Tip, Tip #38! Smiley

Note: Added images as well Wink

EDIT: If you want us to 'advertise' your site, just state here, we'll feature your site through a link in a form of a Tip Background, for free! Smiley

- TipBits
Well, its been a long time since I checked, and it seems to have an error, you're right. Tongue Give me a few more days to change it, as I'm quite busy hehe, meanwhile just enjoy the Tips! Thanks for telling too!

Suggestions would be warmly welcomed too, so let us here your opinions! Grin
Activity: 686
The first three I clicked are dead FaucetAmerica, BitcoinCanada, BitcoinSheep. Don't know about the rest
Hi all, we have given out 29 Tips already!! And now, we are giving out our thirtieth!! Cheesy Cheesy

This tip would have a higher value, so get it fast, as it can only be collected by one person!!

So be that person and claim it now!

Tip #30 <--- Here for the Tip! Smiley

Enjoy the tips! ^^

- TipBits
Tips #26 is released, get it fast!  Grin

Just asking, do you want the referral links there to be removed? Choosing this option on the poll also helps too! All feedback and suggestions would be appreciated, and we might even give you a bonus tip for that! Smiley

A bonus tip has been released at TipBits, see if you can find it! Hint: *Error

Check out this new 'Special' page that was created!

- TipBits
The Tips error has been resolved, and now we are giving out the highest value tip ever!! Cheesy Cheesy

Along with the release of [v1.4], here is Tip #23! Smiley

EDIT: Collected!

[v1.4] : Dynamic FaucetList Part 1

Since there is really alot of faucets there, it would take quite a while to manually sort it out, so stay close for updates and tips!!

Of course, the next few Tips will also be slightly raised to compensate for the Tip errors, so fret not!

'Claim it fast, cos it wont last!'

- TipBits
We have found an error in the Tips (one person collected it but it wasn't detected)  Undecided

Due to this, we have increased the next Tip by the value of '5 days' so now the next Tip gives 25 bits!

In addition to this, [v1.4] Dynamic FaucetList has been worked on and the date of completion is estimated to be 05/06/15 or earlier. Cheesy

Some Features of this new FaucetList:

- Gives the dynamic payouts of faucets (payouts calculated in many claims in an hour, or in 1 claim)
- Easier for users to see and compare
- More Faucets!!

More details can be found here: [v1.4]

Of course, not forgetting the Tip, here is Tip #22!!  Grin

- TipBits
Micro Update [v1.31] is out!!

New FaucetBox Faucets are added, so check out the FaucetBox FaucetList!

Also, the current Tip hasn't been collected, so hurry up collected it for the next Tip to be doubled and released!! Wink

Claim your free Tip now! ---> Tip #21

Top Post is updated regularly, so check that for updates/tips!! Cheesy

- TipBits
Tip #21 has not been collected, collect it now! Smiley

Estimated Tip values to be given out ( every day )

1 - 10 bits
2 - 9 bits
3 - 8 bits
4 - 7 bits
5 - 6 bits
6 - 5 bits
7 - 5 bits

4 bits onwards ---

The Tip value returns to the first after every day, but decreases in value as multiple Tips are being collected in the same day.

NOTE: This Tips are not from the site's revenue, but just extra earnings through some personal investments and faucet earnings.

We are giving out free Tips to spread the joy, but not to receive more in return! Grin

If you are a beginner to Bitcoins and wish to earn some, then collect some Tips from here to get started!

- TipBits
thanks for the 6 bits Grin
Wow you are fast! ^^

Note that the Tip value will decrease if several Tips are collected in one day, so try and be the first to collect!

While you are at it,

visit : XAPO FaucetList
         FaucetBox FaucetList

Check it out for a list of faucets under the given category!  (Note: More faucetlists will be coming soon!)

Tip #20 is out!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
thanks for the 6 bits Grin
Pages:
Jump to: