Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 15. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 2
February 22, 2019, 05:01:24 AM
My love for crypto is strong, though i am some losses of some of my assets but my total inflow from crypto out way my outflow. The amazing thing about cryptocurrency is the technology  and the ideology behind it.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
February 22, 2019, 04:42:45 AM
I cant get tired so longer as i have my hands busy on other stuffs like work will just stay off the prediction tables and wait till the bull run comes facing the laptop everyday could be an easy way to make me leave quick
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 03:09:41 AM
Cryptocurrency has come to stay,it has got alot of potential and that is why I am not ready to back out,there are lot to benefit from it.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 02:24:34 AM
I will not leave cryptocurrency no matter the situation in the market. The only thing I can do is to complement my crypto hustle with my offline work to feed and enjoy life until everything gets fine and better on the blockchain. Let's hope things get better from now on.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 22, 2019, 02:08:44 AM
Many are quitting and many will join too, its just a good lesson to those who really use every single part of this bear to learn one or two things in making choice to invest and know what could be in near future for the crypto , so those that believe never shake mind on if bear stay longer to quite but optimistic to stay and see the history repeat itself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 22, 2019, 01:02:06 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Crypto market is same as stock market there is always a cycle of ups and down it only varies on how long bear and bull stay on the market. But for me bearish market is an opportunity to buy more since i joined only late of 2017 it give me some enough time to accumulate if I have some extra money to invest. We need only to be patience and it would be paid off in due time.
Activity: 636
February 22, 2019, 12:56:04 AM
All must be bored waiting for crypto situations like now, but indeed this is what happens we must patiently wait to see the market rise again, don't just keep silent doing your activities everyday, while waiting for crypto to stretch back
much people now feel strees with current situation in market.and we have to doing another job or activity to make their mind fresh again.so not only thinking about bitcoin price and altcoin price that still down.
Activity: 553
February 22, 2019, 12:45:42 AM
All must be bored waiting for crypto situations like now, but indeed this is what happens we must patiently wait to see the market rise again, don't just keep silent doing your activities everyday, while waiting for crypto to stretch back
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
February 22, 2019, 12:20:00 AM
Waiting while on leave, I always enjoy every thing I do like trading. If you are too stressful to think about when bitcoin rises? then it will interfere with the way you think in trading, keep your employees health to trade
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 21, 2019, 10:08:34 PM
I think we are now slowly entering the bull season. Btc has broken resistance for the first time in the 4h period. instead of waiting after that, it will be time to increase sales.
Just this week, the BTC does not fall to $ 3700, I believe we will see the BTC reaching $ 5000 in March, the market is getting better and we will be more profitable if we start buying now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
February 21, 2019, 10:05:14 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

Actually, leaving and forgetting cryptocurrency you own is not a bad idea in the long bear market.
You can come again when the market is better, and your coin value must be not in the low position anymore.
I guess i will leave crypto for a while if the bear keep continues.
Activity: 623
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 21, 2019, 05:54:53 PM

I admit honestly. In the fall, I was thinking of selling all my coins and leaving the crypto market. However, I did not dare to sell my coins at prices of 60% of the price at which I bought them. Then I saw signs of recovery in the cryptocurrency market and realized that it was still early to leave. Now I will be with you until victory.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 05:15:18 PM
Everyone is tired of waiting because the last green movement took place more than a year ago. I hope the time for changes has come and we would see another bullish trend pretty soon. My bet is middle April.
Well, I think in April is unlikely to be a bullish trend, yet the market can not recover quickly, I think by the end of the year only we can get out of the bearish trend and start to grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 21, 2019, 04:33:17 PM
You have already stated one of the reasons why we should not because of what is happening at this time, now take our leave.
For more people to he coming in now, I believe that they have hope in what is to come, which is good.
So those of us who have been able to endure till this time, should endure more, because it will get better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 04:04:35 PM
Now on the cryptocurrency market there has been a lull since all the players who have invested in good coins are expecting a rise in the market.
I relate to them and it seems to me that this will happen soon, so I gain patience and wait.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
February 21, 2019, 12:33:48 PM
I think we are now slowly entering the bull season. Btc has broken resistance for the first time in the 4h period. instead of waiting after that, it will be time to increase sales.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 12:32:31 PM
Waiting is the best choice if you want to gain more profits which you are investing and if you invest choose the coin that has a lot of potential.
indeed waiting is a better way to get the benefits you want, but to wait a long time is definitely tired but this is the best way for crypto investors and traders
copper member
Activity: 238
February 21, 2019, 12:31:24 PM
Everyone is tired of waiting because the last green movement took place more than a year ago. I hope the time for changes has come and we would see another bullish trend pretty soon. My bet is middle April.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 21, 2019, 12:25:18 PM
Waiting is the best choice if you want to gain more profits which you are investing and if you invest choose the coin that has a lot of potential.
While waiting you can still try to learn or explore other means of earning. Sometimes, you might not be able to wait for that long, for the market to recover , because you do not know when it will. Then you must also be careful of the type of coin you are holding until the recovery date, but a lot of people find it difficult to identity such coins that has the potential to grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
February 21, 2019, 11:20:55 AM
There is already a need to consider the future development of this system, there is a real prospect, and the fact that the market is now almost worth it, so this is a temporary phenomenon, you just have to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: