Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 16. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 21, 2019, 11:20:19 AM
My wait was recently reinforced by a pleasant surprise. Finally, the AIDUS project tokens came and managed to sell them well, since the token was already trading on the Coinbene Exchange.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
February 21, 2019, 11:02:35 AM
You need to wait longer. The bear has lasted for a long time and I think the bull (when it eventually comes) will also be around for a while. So be patient.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 21, 2019, 10:54:06 AM
Yes, I almost wait for the market to recover over the year, but the fact is it never any growth over the year, the market is dying and I think without any new investors in last year, only the big whale pump and dump in the same day. 
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 10:50:49 AM
SOmetimes i get tired to wait when this bear market will ends because it has affected some of my investment but aside from that i think i need to have patience if i want to succeed here. To cope with this i always invest a lot to make my investment big and just wait for the bear market to ends and hopefully i get a good fortune here.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 10:47:34 AM
Well like what experts says " Patience is the key to success here " If bear market continue then probably I'll just forget what I assets I have , after all I invest what I can only afford to lose . Wink
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
February 21, 2019, 10:44:55 AM
It is hard to be positive, it is hard to wake up everyday and see that your money is locked in an asset with uncertain future, but I do not have another option.

The choices that you have chosen will make you wait with the boring thing to see the destruction or profit that will come waiting for you in the future. You can look for new things to give you a busy day.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 21, 2019, 10:26:07 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

actually boring is just our thinking. because the market has not experienced a sharp increase, but we still have to survive even though the market is still falling continuously. because we never know how things will go in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
February 21, 2019, 09:33:13 AM
It is hard to be positive, it is hard to wake up everyday and see that your money is locked in an asset with uncertain future, but I do not have another option.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 09:30:22 AM
Yes, I'm so tired for waiting my tokens that i have been work for their projects, it's been 2 months and until now im still waiting for them to distribute my tokens.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
February 21, 2019, 09:26:02 AM
Personally, I 'm of the opinion that the more bearish the market the more interesting it is.
Without bearish market there would be no one making profits.
Since bearish market preceeds bullish market condition, the best thing to do instead of comtemplating leaving Cryptocurrency is taking advantage of the market by filling your bags and then sit back ,relax and wait for market recovery which will definitely happen and then take profits.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 21, 2019, 09:09:35 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
That not what we need, we can say that marketcap is in huge population with variety of coins in different type bjt we need is the market growth of value, useless if the marketcap is larger but thw the value of each coin in the marketcap ia still in red. Must prepare in smaller but abondant of higher prices.
Activity: 308
February 21, 2019, 09:00:04 AM
If the bear market stays longer, I will forget about it and find another job to do, I will be very worried and waste a lot of time when I keep looking at my wallet  without changing anything.
Activity: 196
February 21, 2019, 08:36:52 AM
Waiting is the best choice if you want to gain more profits which you are investing and if you invest choose the coin that has a lot of potential.
At such moments, I agree the best option would be to buy more coins that have great potential in the market , I think without waiting it is impossible to earn, this should be able to endure and wait !
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 21, 2019, 02:06:06 AM
Today, investing in the Crypt is the beginning. But if we consider this platform as an ordinary investment market, then knowing the rules, you can always earn. We went in and lost a decent amount, stopped moving. We need to start again, and then on growth will return all lost.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 21, 2019, 01:53:18 AM
I have no problem with the price reduction. I would accumulate more if the market goes more bearish. By the way, where have you seen market is getting more capital? If it get more capital, we will see a bump in the coin's price too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
February 21, 2019, 01:50:00 AM
Market is just a cycle of ups and down if I'm able to hold  for  more than a year of bear market then there is no reason for me to leave at the current situation though market price doesn't show bullish momentum right now but  there are lot of positive news being published daily about crypto currency. I am willing to hold and wait for  the market to be bullish I'm confident my patience would be paid off soon.
Activity: 476
February 21, 2019, 01:04:55 AM
Waiting is the best choice if you want to gain more profits which you are investing and if you invest choose the coin that has a lot of potential.
Activity: 199
February 21, 2019, 12:47:36 AM
Bored of waiting for market conditions such as this is currently normal, because we also do not know when the market will rise again, it is difficult to predict, keep working on your work as usual in the future if the time comes when the market will rise again and cryptocurrency will be crowded again
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
February 21, 2019, 12:39:39 AM
actually bear market is a normal condition in cryptocurrency, so there's no need to leave the cryptocurrency even though markets like this, keep looking for opportunities and find the right time to trade and participate in various ICO, and trust must remain because if we analyze the current crypto influence in the economic world, cryptocurrency has put itself in a fundamental position, so be sure crypto will soon find its peak again.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 21, 2019, 12:21:54 AM

If and only if worthless projects with large volume will be out of the market then we can expect a better profit on those crypto such as bitcoin, eth, xrp and the best cryptos in the market. That is just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: