Pages:
Author

Topic: tntswap.com official thread ( support and discussion ) - page 2. (Read 11527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

And now its clear by your post that you are simply fool . So none of your queries will be attended. :-) we don't need mentally retarded users

so you don't use your own exchange? :-))))
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
This just keeps getting better and better. I've never been banned from an exchange before, let alone one that doesn't even work so there is no possible way I could have done something wrong. Is that because I asked some questions coldboner?

LOL! Banned from an exchange? Your money is no good here! GTFO!  Cheesy Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
This just keeps getting better and better. I've never been banned from an exchange before, let alone one that doesn't even work so there is no possible way I could have done something wrong. Is that because I asked some questions coldboner?

LOL! Banned from an exchange? Your money is no good here! GTFO!  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
legendary
"The Transit Coin is on the way. help us to decide the path we have to follow:"

legendary
is this one guy or are wankboner, coldcock and so on actually a scam team?

never saw such a pathetic scam attempt by the way, and the bar already used to be pretty low before.

It's like a batting machine lobbing softball bloopers one after the other. Muh ahms issah gettun tarred uff hittins em ovuh tha fence!  Cheesy

CoiledCoiner says that WunkBlunker is another person, but that today CC is pinch hitting for him. The language, extreme rage, grammatical and spelling errors, misuse of colloquial terms, errors in remembering which sock he is posting as and such make me think that CC, Wunk, and TNTswap are all the same person.

Great point Paul, that's a homero right there. Wink

IMO, There are 2 guys at most - The wunkbone dude I dealt with on my "VPS test drive" last week seemed like a full american, spoke english just fine, could even hold a conversation, so either this guy is using the other's account or he's just very good at typing like he can't speak american - either way, this is about the dumbest scam - I'm kind of angry that he's wasting our time and resources on such a dumbass scam that's already dead in the water. Noone is going to touch this shit with any pole, not even the brain-dead gawtards.

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!

never saw such a pathetic scam attempt by the way, and the bar already used to be pretty low before.

It's like a batting machine lobbing softball bloopers one after the other. Muh ahms issah gettun tarred uff hittins em ovuh tha fence!  Cheesy

CoiledCoiner says that WunkBlunker is another person, but that today CC is pinch hitting for him. The language, extreme rage, grammatical and spelling errors, misuse of colloquial terms, errors in remembering which sock he is posting as and such make me think that CC, Wunk, and TNTswap are all the same person.

legendary

If it's more than one person then I'm truly worried about the future of India.

This has to be a one-in-a-billion occurrence.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
In that scenario we simply demand the signed message from user and if not get that we will send back the coins to the address from where the coin is transferred :-)

And nice question we will add it to faq.

Nice to see that paul is like ... :-)

The user can't sign it because it's a shared wallet and the user doesn't own the private key. And if you send it back the user won't get it.

Face it, your deposit method is horribly broken and can't possibly work.

You idiot we only claimed that in a event of server down or hack we will not lose the wallet access and coins.

And now its clear by your post that you are simply fool . So none of your queries will be attended. :-) we don't need mentally retarded users

No, that's not what you claimed:

unicoin [1:52 PM] @coldcoiner: Do you have any business/financial relations with J G or GAW in anyway?

coldcoiner[1:51 PM]no i dont have any business relation ship related to tntswap with josh

coldcoiner [1:52 PM] but ones he helped me in one of my other projects which was still not started because merchants are not ready to accept XPY

miaviator [1:51 PM] Is it possible for a customer who deposits coins to tntswap.com to lose those coins through no fault of their own?

coldcoiner [1:52 PM] no coin lose is not possible at any condition

coldcoiner [1:54 PM] 2 legal + me + admin of tntswap + my 2 brothers + and 1 financer

miaviator [2:07 PM] Your company name is "coldcoiner"

miaviator[2:07 PM]Where is it registered?

coldcoiner [2:07 PM] india

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Suchmoon was way ahead of me.

Can't hurt to repeat it a few times. Coldboner seems to have an issue with keeping the lies consistent, this should help.

I was going to say, Naw he is just going to compliment me by saying that I failed as the Interim CEO Smiley

Looks like I'm to late.

Thanks again for the compliments wunk and coldcoiner!

U are welcome scammer and i will try to get your home phone number and other details and post it :-) till that you can continue .

Tc by

Learn to read.  It's in my signature dumbass.

It's posted thousands of times.

Its not you home phone you fucking idiot :-)
donator
It's for the children!

Can't hurt to repeat it a few times. Coldboner seems to have an issue with keeping the lies consistent, this should help.

I was going to say, Naw he is just going to compliment me by saying that I failed as the Interim CEO Smiley

Looks like I'm to late.

U are welcome scammer and i will try to get your home phone number and other details and post it :-) till that you can continue .

Tc by

Learn to read.  It's in my signature dumbass.

It's posted thousands of times.

Looks like I'm to late.

Tc by
donator
It's for the children!

Looks like I'm to late.

In that scenario we simply demand the signed message from user and if not get that we will send back the coins to the address from where the coin is transferred :-)

The user can't sign it because it's a shared wallet and the user doesn't own the private key. And if you send it back the user won't get it.

You idiot we only claimed that in a event of server down or hack we will not lose the wallet access and coins.

unicoin [1:52 PM] @coldcoiner: Do you have any business/financial relations with J G or GAW in anyway?

coldcoiner[1:51 PM]no i dont have any business relation ship related to tntswap with josh

coldcoiner [1:52 PM] but ones he helped me in one of my other projects which was still not started because merchants are not ready to accept XPY

miaviator [1:51 PM] Is it possible for a customer who deposits coins to tntswap.com to lose those coins through no fault of their own?

coldcoiner [1:54 PM] 2 legal + me + admin of tntswap + my 2 brothers + and 1 financer

Jonathan the interim ceo who was involved in scaming users and now spreading awareness :-)

legendary

donator
It's for the children!

donator
It's for the children!

Genius idea, you'd send the coins to a non-related cold address in the case of zencloud. I guess there are other wallets that work like this too.

also, what about blockchain? there could be 10 or more tx from one wallet?

As i already stated we will add this to faq so that user can be aware of it. And if one or two transactions of these type comes we will try to verify by asking for copy of withdrawal confirmation mail received from the exchange they transferred the coin.

This TNTswap is getting more secure and easy to use by the minute. Brilliant idea about wanting people to send the withdrawal confirmation Emails from an online wallet (exchange) from where they sent the coins. Sending some random guy in India who refuses to even identify himself my personal exchange confirmations from that related Email is like completely 100% secure.  Roll Eyes  Grin

Its the way we operate if not redy to accept our conditions no need to join :-) that's all

If fools store there coins on exchange and pool and transfer from there we can't help them :-)

So someone who would store their coins on an exchange is a fool, and you are running an exchange where you want people to store their coins. You are calling all of your customers fools. Fucking brilliant.  Roll Eyes

You are fucking ediot. Read the thread fully you fool:

We already requested users not to store coins on any exchange including tntswap you fool.

Exchange are for trade not keeping coins . If you keep coins there you will definitely lose it in one way or another.

So you are clearly stating that people who keep coins on your exchange will lose them. You are also saying that your exchange is 100% secure. These are OPPOSITES. Choose one or the other.

What happen if sunamy hits our place :-) everything will be vanished off you fool.

Its always adviced to keep coins on local wallet :-)

So you admit that your claim of your exchange being 100% secure is nothing but a blatant fucking lie to trick people into trusting you? I knew this from the start, but it is good to hear you admit it yourself.

donator
It's for the children!

Genius idea, you'd send the coins to a non-related cold address in the case of zencloud. I guess there are other wallets that work like this too.

As i already stated we will add this to faq so that user can be aware of it. And if one or two transactions of these type comes we will try to verify by asking for copy of withdrawal confirmation mail received from the exchange they transferred the coin.

This TNTswap is getting more secure and easy to use by the minute. Brilliant idea about wanting people to send the withdrawal confirmation Emails from an online wallet (exchange) from where they sent the coins. Sending some random guy in India who refuses to even identify himself my personal exchange confirmations from that related Email is like completely 100% secure.  Roll Eyes  Grin

Its the way we operate if not redy to accept our conditions no need to join :-) that's all

If fools store there coins on exchange and pool and transfer from there we can't help them :-)

So someone who would store their coins on an exchange is a fool, and you are running an exchange where you want people to store their coins. You are calling all of your customers fools. Fucking brilliant.  Roll Eyes

We already requested users not to store coins on any exchange including tntswap you fool.

Exchange are for trade not keeping coins . If you keep coins there you will definitely lose it in one way or another.

So you are clearly stating that people who keep coins on your exchange will lose them. You are also saying that your exchange is 100% secure. These are OPPOSITES. Choose one or the other.

What happen if sunamy hits our place :-) everything will be vanished off you fool.

Its always adviced to keep coins on local wallet :-)

donator
It's for the children!

Pages:
Jump to: