Pages:
Author

Topic: tntswap.com official thread ( support and discussion ) - page 3. (Read 11527 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
In that scenario we simply demand the signed message from user and if not get that we will send back the coins to the address from where the coin is transferred :-)

And nice question we will add it to faq.

Nice to see that paul is like ... :-)

The user can't sign it because it's a shared wallet and the user doesn't own the private key. And if you send it back the user won't get it.

Face it, your deposit method is horribly broken and can't possibly work.

You idiot we only claimed that in a event of server down or hack we will not lose the wallet access and coins.

And now its clear by your post that you are simply fool . So none of your queries will be attended. :-) we don't need mentally retarded users

No, that's not what you claimed:

unicoin [1:52 PM] @coldcoiner: Do you have any business/financial relations with J G or GAW in anyway?

coldcoiner[1:51 PM]no i dont have any business relation ship related to tntswap with josh

coldcoiner [1:52 PM] but ones he helped me in one of my other projects which was still not started because merchants are not ready to accept XPY

miaviator [1:51 PM] Is it possible for a customer who deposits coins to tntswap.com to lose those coins through no fault of their own?

coldcoiner [1:52 PM] no coin lose is not possible at any condition

coldcoiner [1:54 PM] 2 legal + me + admin of tntswap + my 2 brothers + and 1 financer

miaviator [2:07 PM] Your company name is "coldcoiner"

miaviator[2:07 PM]Where is it registered?

coldcoiner [2:07 PM] india

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

You idiot we only claimed that in a event of server down or hack we will not lose the wallet access and coins.

And now its clear by your post that you are simply fool . So none of your queries will be attended. :-) we don't need mentally retarded users admins

I guess your first priority would be firing yourself then, huh?

Face it bucky - You were paycoined. The answer is not paycoining others. The answer is growing a brain and using it, which you are clearly incapable of.

Your coin and exchange WILL go down in flames, count on it buddy, we will not go away, and we will keep warning others of your thieving ways.

Remember this gawtard - Trolls like us killed paycoin. We can & will do it again. :-)TM

My answer is

We don't care

Good, then enjoy constantly being trolled, harassed, slammed & shit all over. Keep it up, it's fun! Smiley

Edit - Exchange owner says he doesn't care about his coin or exchange failing because it's a scam.  Tongue

Holy fuck, can't get much more retarded than you, eh?

If you like shit that much i can't stop you fools :-) and now its clear from your post that you are trolling so no futherquestions will be answered :-) enjoy the trolling

No, we don't like it - we shouldn't have to self-police ourselves, but because of scum-fucks like you, we have to, so more innocent people don't get burned. You still don't get it - Two wrongs don't make a right.

BTW, i don't care what you don't answer, but I will indeed go far out of my way to expose you and your stupid retarded wannabe-scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

And now its clear by your post that you are simply fool . So none of your queries will be attended. :-) we don't need mentally retarded users admins

Face it bucky - You were paycoined. The answer is not paycoining others. The answer is growing a brain and using it, which you are clearly incapable of.

Your coin and exchange WILL go down in flames, count on it buddy, we will not go away, and we will keep warning others of your thieving ways.

Remember this gawtard - Trolls like us killed paycoin. We can & will do it again. :-)TM

My answer is

We don't care

Good, then enjoy constantly being trolled, harassed, slammed & shit all over. Keep it up, it's fun! Smiley

Edit - Exchange owner says he doesn't care about his coin or exchange failing because it's a scam.  Tongue

If you like shit that much i can't stop you fools :-) and now its clear from your post that you are trolling so no futherquestions will be answered :-) enjoy the trolling
legendary

My answer is

We don't care

My answer is

We don't care . Do whatever you want :-)
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!

In that scenario we simply demand the signed message from user and if not get that we will send back the coins to the address from where the coin is transferred :-)

Genius idea, you'd send the coins to a non-related cold address in the case of zencloud. I guess there are other wallets that work like this too.

also, what about blockchain? there could be 10 or more tx from one wallet?

As i already stated we will add this to faq so that user can be aware of it. And if one or two transactions of these type comes we will try to verify by asking for copy of withdrawal confirmation mail received from the exchange they transferred the coin.

This TNTswap is getting more secure and easy to use by the minute. Brilliant idea about wanting people to send the withdrawal confirmation Emails from an online wallet (exchange) from where they sent the coins. Sending some random guy in India who refuses to even identify himself my personal exchange confirmations from that related Email is like completely 100% secure.  Roll Eyes  Grin

Its the way we operate if not redy to accept our conditions no need to join :-) that's all

If fools store there coins on exchange and pool and transfer from there we can't help them :-)

So someone who would store their coins on an exchange is a fool, and you are running an exchange where you want people to store their coins. You are calling all of your customers fools. Fucking brilliant.  Roll Eyes

You are fucking ediot. Read the thread fully you fool:

We already requested users not to store coins on any exchange including tntswap you fool.

Exchange are for trade not keeping coins . If you keep coins there you will definitely lose it in one way or another.

So you are clearly stating that people who keep coins on your exchange will lose them. You are also saying that your exchange is 100% secure. These are OPPOSITES. Choose one or the other.

What happen if sunamy hits our place :-) everything will be vanished off you fool.

Its always adviced to keep coins on local wallet :-)

So you admit that your claim of your exchange being 100% secure is nothing but a blatant fucking lie to trick people into trusting you? I knew this from the start, but it is good to hear you admit it yourself.

And now its clear by your post that you are simply fool . So none of your queries will be attended. :-) we don't need mentally retarded users

So now you are saying that you will not lose the coins due to a server going down or a hack, but other than that they can and will be lost, and that anybody who chooses to put coins on your exchange is clearly a fool. Your words.
legendary

Genius idea, you'd send the coins to a non-related cold address in the case of zencloud. I guess there are other wallets that work like this too.

As i already stated we will add this to faq so that user can be aware of it. And if one or two transactions of these type comes we will try to verify by asking for copy of withdrawal confirmation mail received from the exchange they transferred the coin.

This TNTswap is getting more secure and easy to use by the minute. Brilliant idea about wanting people to send the withdrawal confirmation Emails from an online wallet (exchange) from where they sent the coins. Sending some random guy in India who refuses to even identify himself my personal exchange confirmations from that related Email is like completely 100% secure.  Roll Eyes  Grin

Its the way we operate if not redy to accept our conditions no need to join :-) that's all

If fools store there coins on exchange and pool and transfer from there we can't help them :-)

So someone who would store their coins on an exchange is a fool, and you are running an exchange where you want people to store their coins. You are calling all of your customers fools. Fucking brilliant.  Roll Eyes

We already requested users not to store coins on any exchange including tntswap you fool.

Exchange are for trade not keeping coins . If you keep coins there you will definitely lose it in one way or another.

So you are clearly stating that people who keep coins on your exchange will lose them. You are also saying that your exchange is 100% secure. These are OPPOSITES. Choose one or the other.

What happen if sunamy hits our place :-) everything will be vanished off you fool.

So you admit that your claim of your exchange being 100% secure is nothing but a blatant fucking lie to trick people into trusting you? I knew this from the start, but it is good to hear you admit it yourself.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

You fool if that happens then also the first thing we ask is to send signed message from user address used to deposit the funds :-)

No further info will be provided considering security :-)

I gave you a simple scenario. Are you going to explain it? If you don't it's quite obvious that you have no clue about the blockchain and the associated security issues.

I would like you to explain it so that I would know if you understand the issue and if you have a secure method of dealing with it. The fact that you edited this post and still haven't answered such a simple question makes me think that you have no clue.

"Signed address verification or something like that :-)"

How exactly is this going to work? Let's say I transferred 10 XPY from Zencloud to your exchange and send you an e-mail with the TX ID. favdesu sends an e-mail with the same TX ID. How would you know which one of us is the real owner of the 10 XPY. Is this question now sufficiently clear to you or should I ask Paul to get his crayons?

And nice question we will add it to faq.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
You fool if that happens then also the first thing we ask is to send signed message from user address used to deposit the funds :-)

I gave you a simple scenario. Are you going to explain it? If you don't it's quite obvious that you have no clue about the blockchain and the associated security issues.

I would like you to explain it so that I would know if you understand the issue and if you have a secure method of dealing with it. The fact that you edited this post and still haven't answered such a simple question makes me think that you have no clue.

"Signed address verification or something like that :-)"

How exactly is this going to work? Let's say I transferred 10 XPY from Zencloud to your exchange and send you an e-mail with the TX ID. favdesu sends an e-mail with the same TX ID. How would you know which one of us is the real owner of the 10 XPY. Is this question now sufficiently clear to you or should I ask Paul to get his crayons?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

hint: you cannot sign from most webwallets. but that's probably too technical for you to understand
Pages:
Jump to: