Pages:
Author

Topic: To all those getting in late... - page 3. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
I just missed out buying ETH when it was less than $800 two nights ago and I feel bad for it. In crypto, if you feel like going in you need to trust your instinct and don't wait for a dip if its already dipping because you'll never know the next dip you expect would be the time that the coin's value is going up so you'll definitely lose the chance. If you are a holder, I think buying even at ATH would not really matter.
Activity: 266
January 18, 2018, 11:42:06 PM
No one will be late with crypto, just invest smart and you will have good result back. I think this is good time to move some fund to crypto and wait for the market to recover and grow in 2018.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 11:32:59 PM
Its better late than never... Everybody has a fair chance in altcoins even your late. Just believe in what your doing, be passionate, and enjoy what are you doing and success will be assured to you.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 09:42:23 PM
The only late time is later. If you are getting in now you are still in the 1% of the population who own ETH. You might be reading many posts lately about new millionaires being made and feel sad/disappointed that you "missed out". Just remember crypto is in its infancies. Could better gains have been made investing early? Sure. But hindsight is 20/20 and you're in now. This might be the only time in our lives we will see returns like this... even if youre buying now for the first time. Just be glad!

TL;DR: ETH to 5k by 2019.

This is like a premonition from the past year when bitcoin dominate the crypto world. this is why you do what you did not do from the past year. do not do the same mistake again.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
January 18, 2018, 09:40:14 PM
The only late time is later. If you are getting in now you are still in the 1% of the population who own ETH. You might be reading many posts lately about new millionaires being made and feel sad/disappointed that you "missed out". Just remember crypto is in its infancies. Could better gains have been made investing early? Sure. But hindsight is 20/20 and you're in now. This might be the only time in our lives we will see returns like this... even if youre buying now for the first time. Just be glad!

I couldnt disagree to what you have said,cryptocurrencies are still a baby to most of the people in the world,actually 1% is too big if you are talking about people who has knowledge about crypto over 7billion people around the world,its never too late for us because we are still in developing era of cryptocurrencies,investing now is never too late but investing 10years from now wont give you much gains as what are gaining today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
January 18, 2018, 09:34:13 PM
Exactly it's still SUPER EARLY, less than 1 percent of people are even invested in crypto.  There are many new cryptos and promising projects just starting.  your stil learly if you join now. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2018, 09:33:02 PM
The best time to get inform in cryptocurrencies is right now. Stop whining that's we're late, maybe where a little bit late but still We have chance to prove ourselves in world of crypto. Never stop reading the post, link, etc and later it will be rewarded.

Bitcoin, etherium, ripple, these coins and all others still have a long way to go and as cliche as it may sound, best time to enter would be now. Hesitating makes you miss chances of acquiring coins that may change your life in a few years.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:04:42 AM
The best time to get inform in cryptocurrencies is right now. Stop whining that's we're late, maybe where a little bit late but still We have chance to prove ourselves in world of crypto. Never stop reading the post, link, etc and later it will be rewarded.
Activity: 32
January 12, 2018, 08:00:20 AM
This is exactly what I tell people, who ask me this.
I'm sure getting in now will still make you an early adopter.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 07:50:13 AM
I think this the right time to invest in crypto.
Activity: 44
January 12, 2018, 07:35:00 AM
I like the main idea of the author  : it's never too late.  There are a lot of topics here about "I'm so disappointed in myself" or "why the hell I sold this coin". I think  people need some encouragement after they lose:)
If things are another development, there may be a lot of people regretting why they should not sell the coins.
Activity: 126
January 12, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

I agree with you people who thinks i haven't invested in it at initial stage so i will get less profit to once who invested and early but the answer is their in your own question,atleast you will get some profit.Rather than thinking of others and getting jealous think of your own.If you will think positive,your results would be positive and if you think negative your results will be negative.Take pride on what you do and back your self,there is always a right time to succeed.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 07:20:52 PM
Is never too late, is too late to be a millionaire already but if you choose wisely a good ICO you can be soon.
Bitcoin, Ethereum and all these are already overpriced and they can double their price easy.
What you can do is to join an ICO in PRE ICO Whitelist state, PRE ICO ! You get it very cheap and you can sell it if you want when it enters a platform or hold it for longer.
Personally I joined DIWtoken whitelist and I will hold it, this ICO will make me a fortune
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
January 09, 2018, 07:13:59 PM
There is nothing be in late in altcoins investment. Coins keep going up each and every day so I believe to buy now or never. If you are even late, by few days to months, you will also be in the 1% of people making profit on crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
January 09, 2018, 07:03:47 PM
People shouldn't really think they are getting in late since everyone is actually getting in quite soon. I wont talk about profits, but even in that territory you are still getting a good price for all the potencial in crypto. I will actually talk about the current crypto problems. It doesn't scale well, it's slow compared to other payments methods, like visa and paypal, it's fees are quite high and regulators still don't really know what to do with it.
Given all this, it's fair obvious that crypto is stil in "beta" phase, and it has a long road ahead. So yes, if crypto is going to succeed, everyone that enters now, even with all these problems, is still getting into it quite soon. I believe in crypto and in it's potencial so I will buy this "beta" product every time I can. I will do it with caution of course, but I will still do it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 13
January 09, 2018, 06:53:50 PM
It is never too late to start the successful trades and to invest into favorable coin you are attracted too. Crypto market is getting bigger each day. Many new investors are being attracted to the specific coin they hope will get them the nice amount of the money when the time passes. There are many fluctuations and that is the opportunity for good traders to gain the desired amount of money in a short time. People before a couple of years also thought they were late for the part of the "cake". Every moment is the right one it just takes the will to consider joining the crypto world and to start investing and accumulating your financial stability for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
January 09, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
For sure it's not late to enter the cryptocurrencies market. ETH is a good example which people can invest in.
Even if Bitcoin price does not rise any more. There are many other altcoins that will rise very much. New coins and tokens can be also good investments. So It's not late and every one can enter this market at any time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 06:48:07 PM
Its not late, its just begun!

Well not just begin but I don't think we are past 25% done and in the grand scheme of things this is still quite early in the adoption phase leaning towards mainstream currently. To those who think they are getting in late that is what most people thought in August at 4-5k bitcoin. The same thing will be said early next year and that process will repeat itself until it eventually is too late.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2018, 06:45:51 PM
This is the right way of thinking, if you think you are late you are not as we know bitcoin and crypto has hardly touched the surface when it comes to awareness, although the end of last year it seems that awareness is growing at a rapid rate so although now might not be too late certainly in 2019 it might be late and even then it still might not be too late.
Activity: 518
January 09, 2018, 06:45:36 PM
Probably were not too late to get involved in investment in crypto currency, if you want to be rich someday right now is your chance to make an investment after 5 years you will notice that your very rich people.
Pages:
Jump to: