Pages:
Author

Topic: To all those getting in late... - page 5. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 07:27:34 AM
I have big expectations for ETH, Bitcoin is under a lot of scrutiny at the moment but continues to rise regardless - let's see what happens.

They're completely different anyway,
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
January 09, 2018, 07:25:37 AM
You are right. We are still in the early days. 10 years from now, the people who invested today will be see as early adopters.   
Bitcoin is in my opinion still a good investment, and I think every portfolio should contain a percentage of Bitcoin.
Biggest gains however are possible with the low market cap coins. but be aware of the risk and the possibility to loose your investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 06:34:17 AM
This would be the perfect time to get involved with bitcoin. Its not yet too late to have the opportunity to earn big and learn a lot of things on how to earn bigger. We should be prepared once we started to get involved with bitcoin. Since we should invest our full time to it in order to be strategic and smart enough to learn.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 06:27:29 AM
Never wait !!  just do it You only live once  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 09, 2018, 06:00:41 AM
TL;DR: OP is holding ETH and hopes mistakes he has made with not investing in BTC is not repeated now.

most of the ETH investors are like this these days which is the scary part of it and it is the exact reason why i never get involved with it in long term. i have never had more than a couple of days of investment in ETH.

i always imagine how in a year from now a lot of bugs have surfaced from ethereum and how many millions of dollars have been lost because of it.
i imagine how other platforms which are quite better than it are going to grow bigger and take the market out of the hands of this centralized pump coin.
and finally how side chains on top of bitcoin such as RSK are going to put an end to the ICO hype that has been pumping ETH so far.
Activity: 37
January 09, 2018, 05:31:26 AM
I think the rich have made it impossible for the ordinary people to get "rich", so the only possibility of getting rich, or at least earning enough for a relaxed life, is through these kinds of investments. We just have to have a little trust and be smart. 
copper member
Activity: 48
January 09, 2018, 05:15:15 AM
The more you wait the bigger the market gets and the more chances of making money you lose. There is no right time, the best time is NOW.
Activity: 20
January 09, 2018, 04:57:50 AM
I do think that the timing of the current entry is just right, this year investment in cryptographic money obviously can be rich, is still a great bull market.
Activity: 11
January 09, 2018, 04:40:37 AM
The only late time is later. If you are getting in now you are still in the 1% of the population who own ETH. You might be reading many posts lately about new millionaires being made and feel sad/disappointed that you "missed out". Just remember crypto is in its infancies. Could better gains have been made investing early? Sure. But hindsight is 20/20 and you're in now. This might be the only time in our lives we will see returns like this... even if youre buying now for the first time. Just be glad!

TL;DR: ETH to 5k by 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: