Pages:
Author

Topic: To Cash Out or HOW to Cash Out? - page 2. (Read 319 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 03:54:47 PM
Let's say bitcoin goes on a major bull run before the the end of the year...are you prepared to cash out? Are you ready to cash out or are you content to hold for longer? Will you be ok with paying coinbase fees to cash out or will you use other methods like LocalBitcoins.com for peer to peer transfer. What will you do? What method do you think is best?

Obviously, everyone will be prepared to cash out because most of the investors are just waiting for the price of bitcoins to pump and they cash out their coins immediately in order to earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 01:09:55 PM
Let's say bitcoin goes on a major bull run before the the end of the year...are you prepared to cash out? Are you ready to cash out or are you content to hold for longer? Will you be ok with paying coinbase fees to cash out or will you use other methods like LocalBitcoins.com for peer to peer transfer. What will you do? What method do you think is best?

I dont see a good reason for cashing out. The fees and tax are too high.
Why do you need cash by the way?
Imagine bitcoin as a currency account. You can spend it on a lot of things nowadays, including air tickets, restaurants, even buying a car. I would just use it to buy stuff if I need to as more and more people are accepting it as a payment
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 12:45:12 PM
Cash out or not, it's depending on your goal. For me, if my goal reached and sure I will cash out my bitcoin.
For cash out, in my country, it's not hard and fees relatively cheap, about 2$ or max 1% from your amount coin/token.
Activity: 322
July 29, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

Cashing out is not that easy in cryptocurrency because the market price is volatile so you will not be able to earn profit immediately and if the market price is dropping then all you need to do is just wait.
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

It depends upon the person how expenses really needed for daily lives.  But if there was enough expenses that enough fund for several months or years of course I choose hold it to preapared into investment if ever there is  changes of price.
Activity: 164
July 29, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
I will set a more suitable cash price. If I reach this price by the end of this year, I will not hesitate to cash it. If not, I will keep holding my coin.
Activity: 29
July 29, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
Well, if we say we I am going to earn a decent profit, then I will cash out then invest again. And then go on a cycle.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
July 29, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
At least once a month I sell some Bitcoins that I receive in my address and i'll keep on doing it because i'm not in the position to risk everything I have on my address.

As what others said Coinbase is not available in every country. If Coinbase becomes available here I won't use them because our local exchange doesn't charge any fee for cashing out Bitcoins on selected banks and other payment methods.

I don't know exactly what the coin base exchange rate is for bitcoin to fiat but I do suspect that if your exchanging over 10 K you will probably lose a significant amount in fees.  
According to this article they charge 1.49% in fiat terms so for a $10k cashout they charge $149 in fees.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
July 29, 2018, 08:16:33 AM
I do not know what is behind this question ! cashing out in couple of months will be same as cashing out now what is the different ? and whay we would need extra preparing for it ! Anyways ...
The best way to cashout for anyone would be to use a local trusted person/exchange, it is the cheapest way to cashout .
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
July 29, 2018, 07:55:06 AM
I will cash out some but I will definitely hold a good stack as well, I still see bitcoin as a long term thing.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
July 29, 2018, 07:39:41 AM
I will be ready to cash out 50 percent of my balance, and transfer other 50 percent to stable coins. If people want to buy coins for cash, I'll try to sell it at a personal meeting. If not, I will use localbitcoins.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 29, 2018, 03:32:53 AM
I will surely cash out if BTC, but in parts if sees a bull run before end of this year because as we all has observed and learned from the past history of BTC that it is always bullish by the end of year and becomes bearish by Feb/March month of upcoming year. Therefore its better to sell when BTC is bullish and again buy when it enters bearish trend. I will prefer peer to peer transaction in order to cash out my holdings as in my county India the central bank has banned transactions of crypto currencies, therefore exchanges are not able to cash out our holdings and are instead providing advanced peer to peer transactions for cash out. The rest of the trading remains the same.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
July 29, 2018, 02:58:23 AM
I think historical market data has shown that the period January - February - March is when the price of Bitcoin goes down so if there is really a bull run happening this fall I would be prepared to sell before April for sure. The repeating cycle makes for an increase in prices in fall-winter season and a decrease in spring-summer season. Some people have said you should hodl everything until next Bitcoin halving. Seems like a good advice to me personally. As for the withdrawal method, well, I would go with Coinbase, because it's just so much more convenient to deposit, exchange and withdraw funds to your bank account in a couple of minutes without leaving the house. If you want to do a peer-to-peer exchange through LocalBitcoins you need to meet with strangers in public places which is risky as you could be robbed or attacked or followed back home etc.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
July 29, 2018, 02:03:03 AM

I think this will be depend on you. If you're a big-time investor looking and wanting to have a big income you will hodl it until you really earn 100x or more but if you're goal is to earn only maybe its not bad to ripped off some profit from the holdings. Then just buy again when the dip arrived. I dont know the purpose of your OP,  maybe you just want to know some opinion from members here. If you're confuse what to do on your bitcoin based your decision on your personal risk investment assesment. If you're a high risker or average investors.

My preference is to cash out having 30 to 40% profit from bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:44:09 AM

I am ready to use our local wallets to convert my bitcoin to fiat whenever the bullrun comes because after conversion i will only wait for dump then buy that same amount to bitcoin again.this is how i run my holdings because bitcoin is my main objective being here,the more bitcoin i can have is the successful inmay come
Activity: 224
July 29, 2018, 01:49:33 AM
my prefered way to cash out via MoneyPolo or Okpay, because they have  a money transfer like Unistream, Western Union and etc. You can send money to anyone.... if u undestand wat i'm talking about....)
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 01:45:44 AM
It depends on your investment plan, if your idea is profit without setting a cap for gains, it means that you may lose because of greed. "20,000 is not enough. I want to wait until I reach 100,000 Grin".
Cash out process depends on your country and the amount of data "Docs/ID" you are willing to provide, getting cash "anonymously" becoming more difficult with a small amount of money and vice versa.
The best way is trading platforms due to lack of opportunities to  scam "if you deal with a reliable platform."
I agree that. They have many ways to cash out Just read all forum for the information contained in this group. But will be in the market you must be patient to get the higher profit for that matter how much you want to make you satisfaction.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
July 29, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
I'm not ready to cash out because I'd quickly go over the monthly transaction limit, which will attract attention from authorities. I seriously don't want to pay those ridiculous taxes, so I'll probably have to cash out slowly and via multiple routes to stay off the radar. I also want to see Bitcoin accepted more as currency, so I can avoid some taxes by spending it instead of selling. Also, would be great to have some two-way ATM's to sell coins for cash anonymously.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
July 29, 2018, 01:33:05 AM

If it does happen I wouldn't just let go on Bitcoin, I would still stay for awhile it if will still go up, and if it does go down I would convert it into USDT.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 12:35:33 AM
I’ll just HODL. If price goes up a lot I’ll spend some but won’t cash out.

Same thinking we have here. With its trend now, Bitcoin is rising, i really must HODL coins, and just few to spend whatever we need but more percentage to HODL, it will gain me more after.
Pages:
Jump to: