Pages:
Author

Topic: To Cash Out or HOW to Cash Out? - page 3. (Read 319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1547
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
July 29, 2018, 12:25:30 AM
I’ll just HODL. If price goes up a lot I’ll spend some but won’t cash out.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
July 29, 2018, 12:17:36 AM
The cheapest and most private way would to do a transaction with someone you know and trust.  After that I would attempt to find someone in my region to trade with.  Expand your radius further and further until you find someone.  If you don't care about privacy or price use coinbase.  
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 07:20:20 PM
You could always utilize Tether do allow you ample time to cash out should the need arise.  I can see it possibly taking time to offload a 20k Bitcoin on a local forum. 
Activity: 34
July 28, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
Interesting thoughts I was expecting to hear more about platforms like local bitcoins and discussion about which accepting exchange has the lowest fees. I agree that your investment plan will be a major factor in deciding when to cash out, but I was just really posing the question of how would you decide to cash out if bitcoin were to increase dramatically by the end of the year. I agree that safety is a major factor but would likely be willing to take at least 10-15% of my holdings and try cash out through localbitcoins.com and avoid big coinbase fees. I don't know exactly what the coin base exchange rate is for bitcoin to fiat but I do suspect that if your exchanging over 10 K you will probably lose a significant amount in fees. 
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
July 28, 2018, 08:51:29 AM
Let's say bitcoin goes on a major bull run before the the end of the year...are you prepared to cash out? Are you ready to cash out or are you content to hold for longer? Will you be ok with paying coinbase fees to cash out or will you use other methods like LocalBitcoins.com for peer to peer transfer. What will you do? What method do you think is best?

There is nothing wrong in the fact that some things should be considered/prepared in advance, and in case user have intention to sell BTC at a certain price all possible options should be considered. At the end all is depending on what price you are ready to sell and do you have intention to buy back or this should be complete exit from crypto.

We see that any user who sell in range from 19k$ to 20k$ is made a good choice at that time, it was obvious that correction will take place and the opportunity to buy back will appear. If we look from that angle users who just hold actually lose opportunity to increase their amount of BTC, sold 1 buy 3 does not sound like a bad deal.

The best method to cash out is the safest one, to use trusted exchange and withdraw fiat to bank account.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
July 28, 2018, 08:12:27 AM
It depends on your investment plan, if your idea is profit without setting a cap for gains, it means that you may lose because of greed. "20,000 is not enough. I want to wait until I reach 100,000 Grin".
Cash out process depends on your country and the amount of data "Docs/ID" you are willing to provide, getting cash "anonymously" becoming more difficult with a small amount of money and vice versa.
The best way is trading platforms due to lack of opportunities to  scam "if you deal with a reliable platform."
Activity: 34
July 27, 2018, 09:47:09 PM
Let's say bitcoin goes on a major bull run before the the end of the year...are you prepared to cash out? Are you ready to cash out or are you content to hold for longer? Will you be ok with paying coinbase fees to cash out or will you use other methods like LocalBitcoins.com for peer to peer transfer. What will you do? What method do you think is best?
Pages:
Jump to: