Pages:
Author

Topic: To Greed or to play it safe. - page 2. (Read 1491 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 12, 2017, 09:39:05 AM
Do you think BCH be able to sustain this rally for a long , ppl are just running from one pillar to other after BTC exposes itself to fork drama. its better a currency grow slow and steady , but if it climbs like this its just speculative trading and no serious reasons behind it

The future of BCH is already known from the beginning and its going to crash their money so hard, it's just too artificial with respect to its overnight growth and the earlier people get scared and dump the better because it is no bitcoin and can never be.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
November 12, 2017, 04:12:59 AM
It is not a great idea to be greedy at all. I guess it is better for you to play it safe and smart.
Play greedy and you have 2 options, big loss or big profit. Play safe and you will only have 1 options, small profit.
I guess there are ways if you want to play greedy, but i dont suggest it so much, it is just a way that i have been thinking of since reading this topic. Okay, first you must know what your initial investment, and then take a profit you desire, and if you have bitcoins left after the profit taking, then that is the coins you can afford to lose, use them to play greedy. This way, if the fork bring us success, you will still get some profit of it and the chance of you going lose so much money will be minimal.
But still, i dont suggest it, i prefer small profit but safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 03:50:04 AM
Do you think BCH be able to sustain this rally for a long , ppl are just running from one pillar to other after BTC exposes itself to fork drama. its better a currency grow slow and steady , but if it climbs like this its just speculative trading and no serious reasons behind it
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:57:54 AM
you should be careful and not too greedy, always play safe is the key, because no one ever knows the future,
there is still the possibility that the 16th november will be canceled or delayed, and consequently people will sell bitcoin again and bitcoin will drop drastically again
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
November 11, 2017, 10:59:53 AM
As for me, it is always best to play safe generally. When playing safe, your risks are divided; however, you only make small profits. But when you are an aggressive investor, your risks may be higher than usual but you can make big profits out of it. You just have to push your luck every so often and see for yourself when is the best time to let lose.
Activity: 196
November 11, 2017, 10:38:47 AM
As we all know come 16th November there are two coins, one we know as Bitcoins, other Bitcoin2x, initially I was using a coinbase.com wallet, but before Bitcoin cash fork I moved it to electrum wallet. Now my question is with this fork all but going to happen, coinbase.com has said it will credit equal Bitcoin2x and in electrum It automatically doesn't happen. In coinbase.com if I take a chance I don't have private keys and that's scary but the greed is there to. What should I do be greedy and go back to coinbase.com and post btc2x shift back to electrum. Or any way I can stay in electrum and do it. Need your advise and suggestions, something that can be easily be done and not at risk to my coins.

play it safe because if its play greed sometimes you fail so its better enough to play it safe thats why you can be in the good game no failing no regrets
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 10:34:35 AM
Now b2x is called off I think it’s best time to withdraw some of your profit and also buy some good potential altcoins Nebuchadnezzar is really dumped hard and price too less.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 11, 2017, 10:33:25 AM
if you choose to be greed theres a lot of risky to being greedy than to being play safe..... yes in greedy you can profit in huge amount but in few moment you can loss your fund unless in play safe you can profit in small amount but this is sure to take income..
Swimming within fast waves with high speed is not a greed, I think it is the need of the time. We must have to focus on time and we should have to adopt the speed and way out of market nature so in business you need to take decision immediately especially in case of investment in something.

On the time of investment you should not have to waste more time in thinking but if you are going to sale out so think for a moment that you might it gain again with less price.
Riding with what's will be the fate of this investment is not just greediness but an strategy to earn more, we can just take any opportunities that we have that let this passed from our hands, I do see that people around crypto have mentality which is wiser than any business persons.
Activity: 378
November 11, 2017, 10:28:03 AM
This was expected after a massive bull run, BTC is heading south , BCH is on pump now , that too will meet same fate , actually investors are using BCH like hedge product to park their gain from BTC , they are now making BCH the new speculative king Tongue , though there are plenty of potential coins but rumors and speculation win 
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 11, 2017, 10:24:37 AM
if you choose to be greed theres a lot of risky to being greedy than to being play safe..... yes in greedy you can profit in huge amount but in few moment you can loss your fund unless in play safe you can profit in small amount but this is sure to take income..
Swimming within fast waves with high speed is not a greed, I think it is the need of the time. We must have to focus on time and we should have to adopt the speed and way out of market nature so in business you need to take decision immediately especially in case of investment in something.

On the time of investment you should not have to waste more time in thinking but if you are going to sale out so think for a moment that you might it gain again with less price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
November 10, 2017, 10:23:20 AM
For me it's better to play it safe, because being greedy is too risky and there is a chance of losing all your investments. There may be a chance to become greedy if you think you will succeed 100% then play it safe again. Just only make some time but not always.

I also do, if greedy by ane it is not good. because greedy it is very make us become a loser. we should be grateful for what we have today. because of all the gifts we have to take advantage of.

Greediness in any way is not good whether in business or in bitcoin transactions. Sometimes it is the reason why you fail because you are already covered with emotions instead of intellect. I'd rather play it safe and earn a little than play it with greed and end up with nothing.
Activity: 392
November 10, 2017, 10:10:40 AM
For me it's better to play it safe, because being greedy is too risky and there is a chance of losing all your investments. There may be a chance to become greedy if you think you will succeed 100% then play it safe again. Just only make some time but not always.

I also do, if greedy by ane it is not good. because greedy it is very make us become a loser. we should be grateful for what we have today. because of all the gifts we have to take advantage of.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
November 05, 2017, 09:05:10 AM
50%-50% , as per today the Bitcoin value is almost 7000 usd if I were you or anyone having few Bitcoins , I would sell a couple of them and hold the rest because you might never know the next morning you wake up it might be 1000usd or 5000usd.

Yeah your right. It's better to play safe because now bitcoin is in the status of unexpected price. Maybe the price of bitcoin now is enticing because of it's higher value but fork is one of you need to considered now because there are possibility the value of bitcoin fluctuated to the lowest price of it. But who knows. That's why we need to play safe rather that to be greedy.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 08:58:36 AM
I will play safe... by holding them...

Of course I cashed out a small portion to be the pocket money and enjoy the ATH, but I would not go for exchange for something without replay protection.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 08:53:09 AM
I suggest you're going greed man. At bitcoin, as you can see, people wished they have been greedy in the past . If it happened , they already becomed millionaire for now. But it's your capital , your choice, so you could take my advise or not , depend on your decision.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
November 05, 2017, 08:48:20 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
November 05, 2017, 08:42:27 AM
Calculated risks is the best strategy. Street smarts, market research and luck would almost guarantee high returns. Being greedy is not bad, per se, as long as you did your homework.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
November 04, 2017, 08:02:10 AM
Would you like to consider buying altcoins before the fork rather than wait for the Bitcoin2x? I observed that altcoins are very cheap before and during fork and instantly rise after the fork when users already get their coins from it. You only need to choose a good coin to buy and I assure you that you will have a profit within a week after the fork.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
November 04, 2017, 07:51:25 AM
This year it already the third fork. It seems to me that it makes no sense to reinvent the wheel. You need to act as before. I have not heard that anybody had problems after the previous forks. I have already received an email letter from wallet blockchain from the fact that they will take all the precautions and there will be no Apocalypse.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
November 04, 2017, 07:45:14 AM
for me i will play it safe, i will place half of my bitcoin or the amount of bitcoin i am willing to get free coins for me in coinbase, since it will benefit me as well, and as for the other half or the bitcoin that is left i will hodl it, just make sure that you will have a definite plan,in any case something you don't want might happen, you still have saved bitcoins on your electrum wallet. if you plan to be greedy, and place all your coins in coinbase, there is still an assurance that you will gain profit, just check yourself first if you are willing to take the risk or not, but if you are still hesitant when the time is near, i suggest you try 1/4 of your bitcoins, for you to still gain, and do it for yourself and don't blame anyone regarding your decision, since that will be the plan you are going to do.
Pages:
Jump to: