Pages:
Author

Topic: To Many SCAM! - page 3. (Read 3890 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 10:45:09 AM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Activity: 8
November 24, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
nowadays it seems scam ico were everywhere, we just needs to be very careful at all times
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 10:41:21 AM
There are a lot of projects, it is certainly a terribly serious situation that creates terrible destruction in the market, many investors who still believe in the market invest in projects that can simply disappear.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
November 24, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
I think what exactly is the ico scam project? Isn't a project deavteam always wanting the listing coin. But maybe a certain reason. For example, the cost is running out so the coin fails to register. but isn't there a refund for those who have bought the icon ..
Activity: 294
November 24, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
I think that this year there have been few successful projects. Now everyone wants to create their own cryptocurrency. I think it won't be good.
Activity: 916
November 24, 2018, 10:12:01 AM
As for me I would not believe any advice here as scammers can be between us also promoting their product.
Before investing it's a must to make a research. Look for reviews and ask for the opinion about certain ICOs you've chosen.
Hope you'll not get into scam. it's really a disaster these days.
Activity: 168
November 24, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
I sincerely hope that this problem will be solved soon and we will be able to make money again in the start-up market in 2019
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 24, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results

Not only scam ICO that you need to watch out but failed project as well and the risk of not getting your funds from this failed ICO, two things that really harmed our industry and investors are now very choosy and just wait for the right time when there are no more failed or scam project that they avoid.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 09:41:40 AM
yes, there must be clear regulations that regulate it so that no more greedy people try to destroy the cryptocurrency from the boast they made
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results

I suspect that the era of ICO is coming to an end. I think that next year there will be no public sales. Will be large investors funds that will not engage in speculation. Any project needs time to develop. A lot of fraud will be as long as there is private investment. Speculators are harmful to the market and for projects.
Activity: 625
November 24, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
Yes. fraudsters completely insolent. Feel their impunity. And kill the whole market. When they will take for them. I think they should be severely punished.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 09:27:43 AM
I lost a lot on altcoins this year
copper member
Activity: 84
November 24, 2018, 08:23:57 AM
The problem is that people are blindly investing in every project, thats the reason why there are so many scams at the moment. Just make a good investigation by your own and I assure you, that you won't get tricked with a good research.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 24, 2018, 04:42:12 AM
indeed for now there have been a lot of projects that have experienced price declines or are doing fraud. this indeed makes a lot of people disappointed and also trust decreases against ico or investment
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 09:29:04 PM
It cannot hide the fact that more of the ICO's are scam compared to the legitimate ICO having possessing with a good intentions towards the digital assets. What we are going to do to make a campaign that is legit is make a good research so that you can guarantee a good campaign.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
November 21, 2018, 08:51:19 PM
Yet there are a lot of scam ICO but some of them are also good ICO which you can earn money in the future . Most ICO who didn't reached the target sometimes fall into scam .
Activity: 546
November 21, 2018, 08:41:50 PM
Yeah. Nowadays, there are a lot of scam ICO's in the crypto field. I wonder on how to eliminate this things inorder for all people to have confidence again to invest and participate in every token sales. If this will continue ahead, for sure cryptocurrency will go down.
Activity: 552
November 21, 2018, 08:30:01 PM
When it comes to investing in ICO it might be dangerous or will I say difficult to get the right one by asking people and this is why many people fall as victim of scam because how sure are you to know if the person you asked is involved in good ICO project but in this aspect you also have the opportunity to go online to get proper research in what ever ICO you want to get involved with. White paper can help to give the right choice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 08:19:48 PM
Indeed, for now there are too many fraudulent projects. and of course this is very detrimental to many people. because they all could lose their money so quickly.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 21, 2018, 08:13:42 PM
The initial coin offering is a technique used by scammers to take advantage of the fact that people, in general, do not entirely analyse the coin and its technicalities along with the fact that they are attracted to make quick money, and in the greed of making quick money they invest in any ICO and they get scammed. That's why it is always said research before investing.

Hello, Salomon! I see that you are very active in this forum. But I think you've completely forgotten about your investors. It is not good.
It would be great if you wrote with the same activity about the daily results of your activities on the project. What do you think about that?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=22191.135
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.260

I can't write you in PM
(User 'SolomonSollarsNSense' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.)
Pages:
Jump to: