Pages:
Author

Topic: To Many SCAM! - page 6. (Read 3890 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 06:28:13 AM
I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results
Grin stay away from ICO... that is give someone money and say they give back more money to you.... Have ur friend lend u money.. does all give back money to u?

Important to know from ICO is what is the investor value proposition and that has to be realistic along with the product or idea. That's how things work also in IPO transparency of team, idea etc is the key.

My two cents

Grin but u dont see any ICO success right?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
PlayGame.com
August 23, 2017, 06:03:31 AM
 Grin
I dont see any ICO success in market.. but maybe we must wait till the end of this years to have final view. So when invest ICO should check dev profile, their roadmap, whitepaper to see is it have future.... Any dont hope so much.. Many ICO like bancor, bat .... is almost dying.. as I think
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 04:41:25 AM
I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results
Grin stay away from ICO... that is give someone money and say they give back more money to you.... Have ur friend lend u money.. does all give back money to u?

Important to know from ICO is what is the investor value proposition and that has to be realistic along with the product or idea. That's how things work also in IPO transparency of team, idea etc is the key.

My two cents
Activity: 157
August 23, 2017, 04:23:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 23, 2017, 04:17:11 AM
90% of everything in this world is a scam, not just in crypto, in the world, everything. Almost everything is some kind of racket, scam or ponzi with the goal to get you to willingly part with your money and not receive anything in return. And as long as there are people who fall for the scams, there will always be scammers.

People prefer "dreams" and "scams".
People are not interested in realistic system like my U2.
August 23, 2017, 03:32:17 AM
The days of icos making 5 to 10 times your investment on the first day it hits the exchanges are very rare these days.  There's just way too many projects now and a lot are very similar to each other. 

Well I dont think so it all depends on what the whole project is all about if it is sustainable or not in a long run. In my opinion this short term thinking of making gains fast is slowly correcting itself and probably focus on sustainability.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 23, 2017, 03:24:54 AM
The days of icos making 5 to 10 times your investment on the first day it hits the exchanges are very rare these days.  There's just way too many projects now and a lot are very similar to each other. 
I already made over 10x from some icos. But the icos was having a purpose to be a place to flip our money. But some people just have a role to be the sales and try to sold their coin with the more price in the exchange sites. That was i already known.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 02:47:59 AM
August 23, 2017, 01:33:50 AM
Its amazing the amount of ICO's that are being launched everyday or every week....some of the ideas and whitepapers being presented are simply hairbrained
Activity: 170
August 22, 2017, 04:04:15 PM
90% of everything in this world is a scam, not just in crypto, in the world, everything. Almost everything is some kind of racket, scam or ponzi with the goal to get you to willingly part with your money and not receive anything in return. And as long as there are people who fall for the scams, there will always be scammers.
Activity: 1344
August 22, 2017, 02:44:32 PM
crypto is rife with scams. why would you invest your hard earned money in something with a high degree of risk that it will be a scam.

why not join in on Deeponions airdrop? it has been called a scam by some but they have been prooven wrong. there is no financial outlay. a weekly airdrop over 40 weeks(5 already done).

no financial outlay means no risk. you get free coins each week for very little time.

you can't sell more than 10% of the airdropped coins or you will be excluded from the following weeks. so there is a good incentive to hold,meaning the price should stay up. it's had a fantastic start so far.

why not click the link in my signature to get in? no risk

Everyone's investment choices are relative, and I have a different attitude to it, I happen to not follow the deepnion and choose to invest in other coins.

Give me some proof of ico scam, as I know some failed ico sales always refund all investor funds, almost no one really scams this year. There have been cases such as phishing sites via email from slackbot lately and some web hit by ddos, but back to our understanding to be more vigilant in terms of investment.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
August 22, 2017, 01:14:29 PM
crypto is rife with scams. why would you invest your hard earned money in something with a high degree of risk that it will be a scam.

why not join in on Deeponions airdrop? it has been called a scam by some but they have been prooven wrong. there is no financial outlay. a weekly airdrop over 40 weeks(5 already done).

no financial outlay means no risk. you get free coins each week for very little time.

you can't sell more than 10% of the airdropped coins or you will be excluded from the following weeks. so there is a good incentive to hold,meaning the price should stay up. it's had a fantastic start so far.

why not click the link in my signature to get in? no risk
Activity: 13
August 22, 2017, 01:08:44 PM
Everything is a scam until it works just do your research and pick your investments wisely.
Ask your self these questions

1. Is this ICO realistic and legal?
2. Is the dev team transparent and upfront?
3. Does this ICO have a road map and goals?
4. Are they reasonably available for questioning and active on there media platforms

If you cant answer all these with a yes its best to stay away from it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 01:05:30 PM
Too many projects, nobody guaranty success, ICO's are not perfect solutions for funding, and they are inefficient in the long run. I won't mentions those scams, this is risk you are going to take when you involves in this.

Yes, not all ICOs will run smoothly and successfully, you really need to be able to choose a good ICO, note some important aspects that may have a major impact on ICO's success such as the Team that handles ICO and all kinds of allocations they make.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 22, 2017, 12:57:34 PM
It is very difficult to determine which ico is going to succeed and which is not, but there are some things to see, at least ico projects that do a scam can be avoided, first look at the project team and team manager, if clear and they are experienced people in previous projects , Then it can be trusted, secondly, look at the idea of the project is it realistic, the third whether its allocation of funds makes sense
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
August 22, 2017, 11:30:42 AM
As long as you guys continue to feed into the rumors and follow people that cannot be trusted there are going to be scams and they're going to be profitable for the people that are running them. It's time that you shift your trust to a group that can actually be trusted. The same thing has been happening here for months months and even years. The trust has been placed in the wrong places and placed there for the wrong reasons.
Activity: 532
August 22, 2017, 05:01:28 AM
anything can happen. Scam or not is not something that happens because of one factor. It happens because of many factors. But that is a risk that must be accepted. If Scam then loss. But if successful then the profit in can be quite high.  Grin
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
August 22, 2017, 04:42:12 AM
You can find out about the ICO project that I am wearing signature, they have a platform and product transparency, the information is updated regularly. Or you can pm me and I will introduce a few projects for you Smiley
August 22, 2017, 04:35:11 AM
Ill only invest in ICO when they have a working product to offer, presale, crowdsale  no thank you, i've seen to many tears of late where ICO's fell victim to wallet hacks. I have a couple of coins in STRATIS and WAVES but never got involved with any pre or token sales.

How would you rate Tezos who raised quite a bit of money in the past weeks...record breaking so far.

Thxs
Activity: 774
August 22, 2017, 03:01:16 AM
yes i agree, too many scam that makes other ico become doubted to invest in. despite so many scam there is so much ico that good to invest in.

There are many scam Ico and there are also good Ico to invest. Before investing let us do some research what iCO are worth to invest. So we dont have regret later on and we can earn profit. Thus, get some information about their project if it is good invest.
Pages:
Jump to: