Pages:
Author

Topic: To new users, What are you struggling to learn? - page 2. (Read 497 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
There's so much information over the internet that I honestly don't know how people could find difficulty in starting out. I agree with iasenko that it's mostly just the language barrier, as not all countries are using english, not even as a secondary or tertiary language.

With people that are starting out, I personally always suggest reading Coindesk's A Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology as the articles listed should be enough for the basics.

About forum: how to earned, how to do bounty, how to ranked up etc.

You forgot their favorite: "how to earn merit" 🤦
Activity: 29
Merit: 4
For me is not about what I struggle to learn, is finding the time to absorb all the information that's relevant to my work.
The forum is really helpful and enjoy reading it, but the real learning struggle for me is how to manage time better.
I like writing training materials for various projects and that is so time-consuming, let alone the fact that I must thoroughly understand the technical information before presenting it to others.
So, to sum up, my learning struggles are: time management and keeping up with all the technical terms.
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
If you are considering cryptocurrency in general, I would say newbies have a long lists of things to learn, (that's why they are called newbies) and you never stop learning as there is always more knowledge to acquire.

Newbies, or new members should start by familiarizing with the forum and how to effectively be a (useful) part of the community.

In addition to language and impatience barrier already stated, another limitation to growth in the forum and conversely in cryptocurrency is misplaced priorities.
This is one of the reasons, newbies are the most banned accounts rank on the forum.
Focus on learning and growing, then you actually have something worthwhile to give out
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
~snipped~

About crypto: how crypto works.

About forum: how to earned, how to do bounty, how to ranked up etc.

How to solved any newbie problems? Those newbies just need to stay focus on what's their goal and eventually they will learned. I became a newbie too but not to the point that I will asked some "basic questions" on which the answer can be found right infront of us. They just have to "TRUST THE PROCESS" and don't make things complicated. Continue to move forward and soon they will be used to it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
The major newbie problem is lack of patience(get rich quick scheme), it's apparent that the cause of this is lack of proper orientation..
Most users were introduced to the forum by individuals who laid a poor foundation for them, and let them loose on a plaguing mission to spam the forum with 10 alt accounts all in the name of earning higher bucks from signature campaigns..

With the right orientation and proper training on the issue of patience,most noobs won't be finding it difficult to earn one elusive merit,thats is standing as a barrier right now to most of their initial ambitions....

It's basically a step by step process,and until one learns that, he/she will continue struggle on the forum,either to get merits,to complete weekly task(due to 0 knowledge),to contribute in quality discussions,to start up quality/eye catchy topics ETC
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
From my overview the main newbie problem is the language barrier. This is a bit of a bummer if you what to learn the crypo in details. Nowadays everything is in English, people have to accept it that if you don't learnt it, big part of the "world" will be hidden for you.
This should be the step 1.
Sure you can find a lot info translated in the local sections but still, the main info stream is in English.
Activity: 31
Merit: 6
A question for the new users,

What are you finding is your biggest struggle to learn? What questions do you have now in the beginning of your learning about cryptocurrency?

If there was something you could say you have problems learning or understanding most in your learning process, what would you say it is? Why is that a struggle for you? Do you see multiple people lacking understanding of the same stuff?

What do you think could help you solve those issues? What might you have tried so far?

I see a large repetition of certain things on the Beginners & Help section, and I'm just wondering which ones new users really struggle to learn and why, maybe something can be said or done to help reduce the frustrations from new users having issues learning or understanding certain things about crypto/ what to do with or how to use properly. So lets hear it, whats hardest for you and what are you stuck on?
Pages:
Jump to: