Pages:
Author

Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency - page 46. (Read 52665 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100
www.toacoin.net
snip
Interesting but I am curious whether you have signature campaign for TOA coin project, dev?
If it has existed or will be opened someday, I would like to join this one.

Yes we do have a signature campaign. We will be posting this day or this week once its finalized. Keep posted!  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Great, count me in your Discord channel.
www.toacoin.net

Bounties!

Invite-a-friend and earn TOA

1) We will now be having a ranking system in Discord for referral purposes.
2) You will be able to find your referral link once you're inside the channel by clicking on the TOA Coin Official then click on Invite People. Just uncheck 'Set this link to never expire'.
3) Once you're inside the channel, you can use the following commands: !ranks, !leaderboard, !invites or even !cheaters.
4) You will be contacted via PM upon reaching a designated rank.
Ranks:
Private - 3 invites
Captain - 10 invites
Major - 30 invites
General - 50 invites
5) Upon reaching Private, you are entitled to received 30 TOA. Once you reach Captain, you will receive additional 80 TOA. Major will give you additional 210 TOA and General will give you additional 220 TOA.

Join our discord link here:
https://discord.gg/sRVNpZy

www.toacoin.net
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
www.toacoin.net
Yup we will just keep on going and going.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Well done in adding another exchange to your list. Looks like you guys keep on releasing good news every week.
www.toacoin.net

TOA Coins is now listed in a new exchange. You can now buy and sell TOA Coins at Octaex.

Thanks. And even though we have several projects at hand, we're welcome to any suggestion from the community as well.

We'll stand by for those announcements hoping for your roadmap to become a reality. Its time for crypto to be used by regular people and not just by traders.
www.toacoin.net
Thanks. And even though we have several projects at hand, we're welcome to any suggestion from the community as well.
I am rooting for this team. They seem to be pretty serious in the project. I applaud the continuous improvements you've been announcing lately.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Nice project you have here, hope this succeeds.
www.toacoin.net
Thanks. For the new features, don't worry you will soon find out.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Yay, great feature!

Also I like the name of the example, Sean. Sounds like a badass person....and totally not saying that because i might have the same first name.

Yup nice name and thanks that you liked it. There will be further additions still in that web wallet to benefit our users as our goal is to make cryptocurrency usage as easy as possible .

Yes this is great indeed as it simplifies things further. Kudos to the team.
Wonder what are the other features that will come along.
www.toacoin.net

The highly requested Address Book feature is now available in the Toacoin Web Wallet.
Sending your Toacoins is now more convenient than ever!

Yay, great feature!

Also I like the name of the example, Sean. Sounds like a badass person....and totally not saying that because i might have the same first name.

Yup nice name and thanks that you liked it. There will be further additions still in that web wallet to benefit our users as our goal is to make cryptocurrency usage as easy as possible .
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

The highly requested Address Book feature is now available in the Toacoin Web Wallet.

Yay, great feature!

www.toacoin.net

www.toacoin.net
One of the requirement in Binance is Telegram/Discord community and that is the reason why we created for both and made it visible in the web wallet via a pop up so we can make the community join in. Once we have big community already in Telegram and Discord, Binance listing will be possible so help us in adding users into our Telegram and Discord channels.

Great! Everybody should join Telegram. Thing about the TOA channel in Telegram is, we cannot post there for some reason. If you want community feedback and action, this has to be enabled so we can interact and ask questions... if not, very few people will join.

Of course, as a bonus, you get the extra work of banning the spams, etc... but that's part of the game,

We designed the Telegram to be an announcement Channel with the Discord being the all around Chat and Announcement channel because in Discord we can separate general chat and announcement section in 1 channel while the Telegram requires 2 channel if you want an announcement and a chat room but we'll think about it, we might just create a separate channel for chat in Telegram as well. Announcement channel is great so users can see all the updates in 1 channel which will be good for newcomers to the coins so we'll see.

Maybe you need to have some kind of promotion for people to join in Discord like an Airdrop or referral system.

Don't worry we already thought of that and already working on that referral system for Discord and we might also have a Signature Campaign to increase the community of TOA.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
One of the requirement in Binance is Telegram/Discord community and that is the reason why we created for both and made it visible in the web wallet via a pop up so we can make the community join in. Once we have big community already in Telegram and Discord, Binance listing will be possible so help us in adding users into our Telegram and Discord channels.

Great! Everybody should join Telegram. Thing about the TOA channel in Telegram is, we cannot post there for some reason. If you want community feedback and action, this has to be enabled so we can interact and ask questions... if not, very few people will join.

Of course, as a bonus, you get the extra work of banning the spams, etc... but that's part of the game,

We designed the Telegram to be an announcement Channel with the Discord being the all around Chat and Announcement channel because in Discord we can separate general chat and announcement section in 1 channel while the Telegram requires 2 channel if you want an announcement and a chat room but we'll think about it, we might just create a separate channel for chat in Telegram as well. Announcement channel is great so users can see all the updates in 1 channel which will be good for newcomers to the coins so we'll see.

Maybe you need to have some kind of promotion for people to join in Discord like an Airdrop or referral system.
www.toacoin.net

Pages:
Jump to: