Pages:
Author

Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency - page 52. (Read 52666 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100
www.toacoin.net
April 17, 2018, 12:53:22 PM
excellent concepts and innovations, making it easy for people who like to walk the streets in terms of payments, safe and fast transfers, are great fun. hopefully this project in the future more successful

Thanks. Usage is what we're focusing on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
excellent concepts and innovations, making it easy for people who like to walk the streets in terms of payments, safe and fast transfers, are great fun. hopefully this project in the future more successful
www.toacoin.net
April 17, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

Is this a sure thing? any hindrance in achieving that price?

Nothing is sure in crypto actually when it comes to price. All we can do is completing the projects and hope the community will help us in spreading the news so to increase the users who will benefit from the project, increase awareness, increase demand which will eventually increase the price.

What happened to the Cafe project?

Wait for the official announcement on this but this is a done deal already with a coffee chain so instead of setting up a couple of branches from our own we opted for a partnership instead that already has hundreds of branches to make TOA a cryptocurrency that can be used in real world application.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Nothing is sure in crypto actually when it comes to price. All we can do is completing the projects and hope the community will help us in spreading the news so to increase the users who will benefit from the project, increase awareness, increase demand which will eventually increase the price.

What happened to the Cafe project?
www.toacoin.net
April 17, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
Any major news coming out this week aside from the redesigned web wallet?

Looks like for a mobile app but we'll see if we can complete it this week.
Activity: 55
April 16, 2018, 09:31:18 PM
Any major news coming out this week aside from the redesigned web wallet?
www.toacoin.net
April 16, 2018, 08:08:06 PM
Is this project real?

Yes, you can read our roadmap from here http://toacoin.com/roadmap
Activity: 14
April 16, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
Interesting
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 10:16:02 AM
Is this project real?
www.toacoin.net
April 16, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Fair enough. I am a long hodler anyway so I hope it will get to that price point. I will try to promote your TOA to as many of my friends as possible.

Thanks, that's what we need. For our community to help in spreading our updates and project result. There will be more news to come.
April 16, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

Fair enough. I am a long hodler anyway so I hope it will get to that price point. I will try to promote your TOA to as many of my friends as possible.
www.toacoin.net
April 16, 2018, 05:21:47 AM

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 04:22:39 AM
I bought your coin a couple of weeks ago as referred to me by my colleague. Do you have a rough estimate as to when will the price have a dramatic increase?

If someone would know this, he would be rich:P

You can only speculate.

Exactly, we wish we know as well. All we can do is announce our projects and hope it spreads.

But do you know which feature might affect the crypto market in a huge way and when will it be released to the public by estimate?

It could be the payment system and the online booking platform. Both of these bring crypto to masses so it could inject additional buyers to the market.

Whats the target price of TOA?

We target it to be at $1 in 5 years once all the projects are well utilized by the masses.

Wow, thats x250. So my 1000 USD could be 250 grand in 5 years. Really hope it goes for real, even 8-10 years as long as it gets to 1 USD each.

April 16, 2018, 03:52:56 AM
I bought your coin a couple of weeks ago as referred to me by my colleague. Do you have a rough estimate as to when will the price have a dramatic increase?

You can only speculate.

Exactly, we wish we know as well. All we can do is announce our projects and hope it spreads.

But do you know which feature might affect the crypto market in a huge way and when will it be released to the public by estimate?

It could be the payment system and the online booking platform. Both of these bring crypto to masses so it could inject additional buyers to the market.

We target it to be at $1 in 5 years once all the projects are well utilized by the masses.

Wow, thats x250. So my 1000 USD could be 250 grand in 5 years. Really hope it goes for real, even 8-10 years as long as it gets to 1 USD each.
www.toacoin.net
April 16, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

You can only speculate.

Activity: 52
April 15, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

You can only speculate.

www.toacoin.net
April 15, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

You can only speculate.

April 15, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

You can only speculate.

www.toacoin.net
April 15, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

You can only speculate.

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

You can only speculate.
Pages:
Jump to: