Pages:
Author

Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency - page 56. (Read 52666 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
March 19, 2018, 03:50:19 PM
Waouh
Nice

can we have a price ?
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
www.toacoin.net
March 19, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
This is kinda interesting, I would be keeping an eye on this project. Hope dev will keep this updated too.

Thanks, yes definitely we will update this thread all the time.

You can now pay TOA via the web wallet when purchasing from Mom's Soup in Seoul Korea".
More partner merchants to come.

Is there an andress or website to this restaurant? Its a lil hard to find online with this common name.

Looking forward to travel and use toa^^

It is located here, no website though:
12105 50, Dumul-ro 39beon-gil, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea, 1st floor, Mom’s Rice Soup Café

Thanks

Thanks for the info, will keep it in mind as i might travel there by end of year:)

Great, let us know by then. Thanks
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 06:57:37 AM
You can now pay TOA via the web wallet when purchasing from Mom's Soup in Seoul Korea".

Is there an andress or website to this restaurant? Its a lil hard to find online with this common name.

12105 50, Dumul-ro 39beon-gil, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea, 1st floor, Mom’s Rice Soup Café

Thanks

Thanks for the info, will keep it in mind as i might travel there by end of year:)
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:48:20 AM
This is kinda interesting, I would be keeping an eye on this project. Hope dev will keep this updated too.
www.toacoin.net
March 19, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Thanks
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

www.toacoin.net
March 19, 2018, 02:01:20 AM
You can now pay TOA via the web wallet when purchasing from Mom's Soup in Seoul Korea.
Located at 12105 50, Dumul-ro 39beon-gil, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea, 1st floor, Mom’s Rice Soup Café

www.toacoin.net
March 19, 2018, 02:01:04 AM
Very cool idea! This currency will definitely be helpful for those who travel a lot. On top of that, this kind of money cannot be stolen.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is indeed convenient for travel and without the need to convert currencies.
www.toacoin.net
March 18, 2018, 11:36:11 AM
I'd like to learn more

Feel free to ask questions, you can visit our website at toacoin.com or check our social media below:
https://www.facebook.com/toa.coin
https://twitter.com/ToaCoin
https://www.reddit.com/r/TOACoin_Official
Email: [email protected]
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 09:14:27 AM
I'd like to learn more
www.toacoin.net
March 18, 2018, 09:07:19 AM
I am a frequent traveller, I hope this project will push through with their roadmap. It's easy to create a roadmap but actually doing it is a different matter.

March is the last month of the 1st quarter and we will release an update on our projects by the end of March. But it seems we'll be announcing a partnership with a coffee shop chain within the next few weeks. It's just that when securing a partnership, both sides need to honor the NDA (non-disclosure agreement). But once everything has been finalized (signed and checked by lawyers from both sides) then an announcement by both parties will also be made. In line with this, there will be a minor addition in the web wallet next week which will be useful to our partnering merchants.

Good to know. Can you provide a little clue as to that minor addition?

Ok, we'll be announce it in a few days and it's about providing TOA users the option to have a Rewards Card that can be used in our partnered merchants.
Activity: 89
March 18, 2018, 08:02:46 AM
I am a frequent traveller, I hope this project will push through with their roadmap. It's easy to create a roadmap but actually doing it is a different matter.

March is the last month of the 1st quarter and we will release an update on our projects by the end of March. But it seems we'll be announcing a partnership with a coffee shop chain within the next few weeks. It's just that when securing a partnership, both sides need to honor the NDA (non-disclosure agreement). But once everything has been finalized (signed and checked by lawyers from both sides) then an announcement by both parties will also be made. In line with this, there will be a minor addition in the web wallet next week which will be useful to our partnering merchants.

Good to know. Can you provide a little clue as to that minor addition?
www.toacoin.net
March 18, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

Activity: 89
March 18, 2018, 12:59:27 AM
www.toacoin.net
March 16, 2018, 02:48:14 AM
will there be any bonus when paying in hotels with a coin? or is it a hotel chain in which you can only pay coins?

It is purely Online booking like booking.com, trivago or agoda. There will be discounts if you paid using TOA.
Though it can still accept traditional like credit cards but using TOA will be the discounted one.
Once paid using TOA, you will receive your receipt together with the booking confirmation that you will just present to the hotel just like the online booking platform nowadays.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:13:39 PM
will there be any bonus when paying in hotels with a coin? or is it a hotel chain in which you can only pay coins?
www.toacoin.net
March 15, 2018, 10:01:49 PM
Very cool idea! This currency will definitely be helpful for those who travel a lot. On top of that, this kind of money cannot be stolen.

Right now, we're about completing the ecosystem and talking to potential partners to make cryptocurrency usage as easy as possible.
Activity: 180
March 15, 2018, 06:24:43 PM
www.toacoin.net
March 14, 2018, 09:07:38 AM
Im still getting like 3-4 times less daily rewards that i used to.

Should i restart the wallet or what may be wrong? 7-10 days already like this

It's the same problem for me, even though they shutdown the staking of locked wallets. I think this is pretty much how staking of TOA will look like, going forward; still much better than the 2% inflation of the coin.

The increase won't be too drastic but will be better than the 2%.
www.toacoin.net
March 14, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

You can read Coin Report's article for TOA Coin here:

https://www.coin-report.net/en/toacoin/
Pages:
Jump to: