Pages:
Author

Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency - page 59. (Read 52666 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100
www.toacoin.net
February 22, 2018, 01:07:45 AM
this is kinda interesting project and i would be keeping an eye on this project. hope dev will keep this updated too.

Thank you. Yes we do provide updates most of the time from our website and all our of official accounts on various social media platforms. Follow and subscribe to our social media channels as well. You may click the links in our signature too.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:32:55 AM
this is kinda interesting project and i would be keeping an eye on this project. hope dev will keep this updated too.
www.toacoin.net
February 21, 2018, 11:52:52 PM
thanks for update, the bug is corrected  Tongue

That is great to hear. Keep us posted if you encounter any errors or bugs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
February 20, 2018, 04:45:48 PM
thanks for update, the bug is corrected  Tongue
www.toacoin.net
February 19, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
You can now view toacoin.com in Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

This includes most of our blog articles as well at http://toacoin.com/blog
www.toacoin.net
February 15, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
We updated both Windows and MAC Wallet in Github with these changes

Windows: Fixed QR Code issue and changed the icons for sending and receiving

MAC: Fixed QR Code issue, changed the icons for sending and receiving as well as fixed the GUI issue for Coin Control interface.

You can download the wallets from here:

https://github.com/toacoin/TOA

Yup the problem I had reported about the TOA wallet is now fixed. Thank you for your professional treatment of my request!

You are welcome.
We are currently working on creating the toacoin.com and toacoin.net a multi language platform comprising of Chinese, Korean and Japanese and we're very close in completing them and could be released next week. This is together with releasing social media platforms that will cater to those languages. Our Social Media team formed a team who can translate our posts/articles to different languages and might soon add Spanish as well.

As for our Blockchain team, we're halfway through the Electrum wallet but if there are programmers here who supports TOA and who had experience in creating Electrum wallet do let us know just in case we encounter some problems.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
February 15, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

MAC: Fixed QR Code issue, changed the icons for sending and receiving as well as fixed the GUI issue for Coin Control interface.

Yup the problem I had reported about the TOA wallet is now fixed. Thank you for your professional treatment of my request!
www.toacoin.net
February 14, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
A new exchange Coins Control listed TOA.
Check them out at www.coinscontrol.com.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 01:56:21 AM
 I would be watching on this project. Will wait for more info on bounty!kept us updated dev.thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:50:23 AM
TOA Coin Listed in https://coinscontrol.com  - Happy Trading
www.toacoin.net
February 13, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

www.toacoin.net
February 12, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
Bootstrap for MAC containing 388700 blocks has been uploaded as well and here's the link:

https://mega.nz/#!4IA1lQ4J!PbrjEQfhEBCnxPlyir4alXEpOHRoSoq1ClQsJlsK84U

We will place these links in our websites for easy downloading.

MAC QT Wallet has been updated as well.
www.toacoin.net
February 12, 2018, 04:09:30 AM
Thank you for Bootstrap and new redesigned wallet. New design looks much better and more modern!

New wallet has one big problem; in "Coin Control", the background becomes black with black text - its unreadable.

To see this, activate coin control from options, then in send, click on "Inputs" - a window opens which is black text on black background - easy fix I am sure.

Also same problem with "Send" password dialog box - black text on black background.

Thanks. Did you encounter this GUI issue for the Windows or the MAC wallet?

As for the wallet, we're planning to release 2 more wallets this year (an Electrum one and the wallet with more features). We have some new programmers who just joined the team helping out in improving TOA and that includes a web wallet and homepage redesign, translations for different languages, mobile app(s) and many more. We'll also release a better version of the roadmap so people can track it easily. Together with joining different exchanges (big and small) to increase our community as well as being active in Social media.

I have sent the email with screenshot showing the black background problem. I am running TOA on Windows 10; this is a simple problem that requires an immediate fix...

This will definitely be looked into. Thanks

We have sent you an email on the ticket.The issue has been fixed. You may also check on your wallet.
www.toacoin.net
February 11, 2018, 11:53:42 AM
Thank you for Bootstrap and new redesigned wallet. New design looks much better and more modern!

New wallet has one big problem; in "Coin Control", the background becomes black with black text - its unreadable.

To see this, activate coin control from options, then in send, click on "Inputs" - a window opens which is black text on black background - easy fix I am sure.

Also same problem with "Send" password dialog box - black text on black background.

As for the wallet, we're planning to release 2 more wallets this year (an Electrum one and the wallet with more features). We have some new programmers who just joined the team helping out in improving TOA and that includes a web wallet and homepage redesign, translations for different languages, mobile app(s) and many more. We'll also release a better version of the roadmap so people can track it easily. Together with joining different exchanges (big and small) to increase our community as well as being active in Social media.

I have sent the email with screenshot showing the black background problem. I am running TOA on Windows 10; this is a simple problem that requires an immediate fix...

This will definitely be looked into. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
February 10, 2018, 04:10:44 PM
do you have any bounty for new articles?
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
February 10, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
We are finally traded at CryptoBridge.  Smiley

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.TOA_BRIDGE.BTC
Congratulation guys, finally we have the exchange for TOA. But I hope that everyone should appreciate their coins, do not sell TOA with the low price.
www.toacoin.net
February 10, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

that what i said in my last post..but with bad english  Grin

Please send a screenshot as well to [email protected] and thanks for reporting this Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
February 10, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

that what i said in my last post..but with bad english  Grin
www.toacoin.net
February 10, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: