Pages:
Author

Topic: Today $150 loss from storm coin in binance , now what i will do? please help - page 3. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
In you begginer in crypto trading for the better only trade in pair USDT because this is will be more easy because rate of USDT does not have volatility, so we only make analysis in 1 digital asset, and we can avoid big loss when all crypto drop cause bad news by turn as soon as possible all crypto asset to USDT.

Ok Thanks for your suggetion
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
In you begginer in crypto trading for the better only trade in pair USDT because this is will be more easy because rate of USDT does not have volatility, so we only make analysis in 1 digital asset, and we can avoid big loss when all crypto drop cause bad news by turn as soon as possible all crypto asset to USDT.
Today Bitcoin price dipped which affect the altcoins. If you believe in the coin, you can hold on to it until market recover. Trading is an activity with high risk. I suggest you to reconsider to continue trading if you cannot take the risk.
Its indeed high risk but somehow the level of it would really vary into your knowledge and skills towards the market.If you do have already the experience then most likely you wont really be affected into these kind of loss which you will treat this as a normal thing instead.As being said above if you cannot take the risk on the very first place then trading thing wont really be for you.

from now first i will do technical analysis after i will invest.
i am beginner trader in binance. many  time i make profite from binance. i trade basicly iost, storm, ncash and some other small rate coin. but 2 days ago i buy storm coin 0.00000707 this rate. and now storm price 0.00000602. per coin 100 shatoshi loss. now i am so afraid. now i see many coin going dump. now what i will do? now i will do sell my storm or i will do hold storm. i request all senior trader  please help my subject.

Thanks

I'm a storm holder too,I bought at 650 and price went down. As long as you didnt sell it yet,you cant call it a loss. I suggest,if you have extra btc to buy more at this rate 485,and make calculations to retrieve the price  of the first batch you have bought. So at this rate if you'll gonna cut loss, you'll just gonna waste your money. Better hold till market is stable.

ok i am holding
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
i am beginner trader in binance. many  time i make profite from binance. i trade basicly iost, storm, ncash and some other small rate coin. but 2 days ago i buy storm coin 0.00000707 this rate. and now storm price 0.00000602. per coin 100 shatoshi loss. now i am so afraid. now i see many coin going dump. now what i will do? now i will do sell my storm or i will do hold storm. i request all senior trader  please help my subject.

Thanks

I'm a storm holder too,I bought at 650 and price went down. As long as you didnt sell it yet,you cant call it a loss. I suggest,if you have extra btc to buy more at this rate 485,and make calculations to retrieve the price  of the first batch you have bought. So at this rate if you'll gonna cut loss, you'll just gonna waste your money. Better hold till market is stable.
Activity: 532
All you have to know is that market rise and fall I know looking at your money dropping gradually you will feel like let me quickly sell in other not to loss all. But I will tell if it a coin that you make research on read their whitepaper see their road map and it also promising and also look at the number of buyer and the volume of the coin, if it high, it better you should still hold on on such coin. 
Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Thanks
I guess now that you sold your tokens because you're so affected and your a newbie without any information on what are you doing that you may thinl yiou will lose all that money you have. You should learn and educate yourself on the subject of your own business or investment which is trading. Don't get rush or believe on someone who says buys this coin without bearing with you what you are going to buy and how this or that coin will make you earn or lose.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Today Bitcoin price dipped which affect the altcoins. If you believe in the coin, you can hold on to it until market recover. Trading is an activity with high risk. I suggest you to reconsider to continue trading if you cannot take the risk.
Its indeed high risk but somehow the level of it would really vary into your knowledge and skills towards the market.If you do have already the experience then most likely you wont really be affected into these kind of loss which you will treat this as a normal thing instead.As being said above if you cannot take the risk on the very first place then trading thing wont really be for you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Activity: 47
you need to make a portfolio, then there is no need to cry about losing 10-15%
Activity: 686
Merit: 257

Thanks
In my experience, you should look for a Crypto market expert and make friends with that person. He will help you a lot about the rules of the Crypto market and how to avoid FUD or Fomo. I am a newbie and a friend who leads me and teaches me how to operate the Crypto market.
I did not panic when the market went down and I saw it as an opportunity for me to get rich.
You need to learn first from your mistakes, there is no assurance in trading but one way that would help us out and trading at some point if we are going to discipline ourselves by not making too greedy in having a profit you should focus for at least 2-5% profit at first since you are just starting.
YED
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Don't worry you need just to hold , take this golden advice don't sell if you haven't any profit , just hold and hold and the price of storm will back .
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/

Thanks
In my experience, you should look for a Crypto market expert and make friends with that person. He will help you a lot about the rules of the Crypto market and how to avoid FUD or Fomo. I am a newbie and a friend who leads me and teaches me how to operate the Crypto market.
I did not panic when the market went down and I saw it as an opportunity for me to get rich.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Did you bought those when the market is on a bull run? Based on my experience, it is not advisable to grab an altcoin when it is in upward movement if you are not a day trader or just planning to hold those for long term. In your case, try to set up a stop loss point where to sell those to minimize taking huge loss.
This is not only true in the market of cryptocurrencies, unless you're a very experimented trader it is a huge mistake to buy anything during a bull run, just look at what happened to all of those people that bought real estate before the bubble burst in 2008, they thought that if they did not bought a house they will be priced out of the market of real estate forever, and now they're paying mortgages that are way higher than the value of their properties so no matter what they do they have lost money and the same principles applies to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
The price of Storm down because the price of BTC going up, actually in rate USD you not loss, in fundamental analysis Storm has massive potential to keep growth because they has amillion active user, we can see it from their mobile app that downloaded by amillion user. In technical analysis Storm has big chance to going up because this token was going to to highest level $0.2 a few month ago and could be this token will go there again, just need more patient wait for that.
Yeah, it may be a coin with a very huge potential and could do great in the long term. However, in this context where the OP is trading, I do not think holding should be his best option and he should know better to when he would be stopping loss if he really knows what he is doing in the market and I guess that would be a hard thing to do without any knowledge, which leads me to why he should be trading in the first place as that is the only reason he would be getting emotional about his trading right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
The mistake usualy beginer made is over confidence after they trade and get profit. The truth is you are just lucky if you beginer and make profit. Then you need to learn more from all aspect. Dont panic its part of trading you lose some you win some. Learn how to magae the risk is better then anything in trading.
Activity: 193
It is necessary to evaluate all factors influencing the price of a coin in the long term without any self-deception. If the factors estimating future coin growth outweigh the coin, do not sell the coin now.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
Did you bought those when the market is on a bull run? Based on my experience, it is not advisable to grab an altcoin when it is in upward movement if you are not a day trader or just planning to hold those for long term. In your case, try to set up a stop loss point where to sell those to minimize taking huge loss.
You’re right in a way, but not really. Yes it’s not quite good to buy when the price is on a bull run, but you can still buy at the early time when the bull run is about kicking off. Just like last year when the price reached close the $20,000 price rate, those that purchased at the price rate of $15,000 were still able to make extra profit of $4000 to $5000.

So it’s all about getting in at the right time when it’s still early. Those that happened to lose their money are those that invested at the price rate of $19000.
I think what you have to do is have patience and continue with your holding, if you believe the coin has the potential to go up in the nearest future. Or maybe it will be best to sell your coins and cut the loss, while you wait by the side monitoring the price to see when it starts going up.

Whenever it starts going up you can invest back your money and then wait for it to rise very high and you can regain back what you have lost. I think selling to cut loss is the best move to take now.

yes now i am understand. and from now i will try to my best
in my opinion it's still very little if just lost only $ 150, there is also a loss of more than $ 1k because he was not too patient waiting for the price back up so it can not control the patience and fear that eventually melakuakn selling assets at cheap prices and I think it is very harmful you, you should be able to better control your patience for now.

yes i need so patience . thanks for advice
Pages:
Jump to: