Pages:
Author

Topic: Today $150 loss from storm coin in binance , now what i will do? please help - page 5. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i am beginner trader in binance. many  time i make profite from binance. i trade basicly iost, storm, ncash and some other small rate coin. but 2 days ago i buy storm coin 0.00000707 this rate. and now storm price 0.00000602. per coin 100 shatoshi loss. now i am so afraid. now i see many coin going dump. now what i will do? now i will do sell my storm or i will do hold storm. i request all senior trader  please help my subject.

Thanks
All the coins are little down in current scenario so you should hold for one more week again this will raise but if you are a beginner don't try the unknown altcoins because this is not a perfect platform in Beginners. In future you must check the future possibilities of the coin then invest to trading otherwise you are not survive in trading platform.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
For me and others loosing is very normal. because without loosing you can't say that you've become a trader and don't feel bad if you loose it's just part of the learning process.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
it all depends on you, if you think the storm has good potential for long term then you should hold the storm. but if it does not have good potential then you should sell the storm and reinvest in a more potent coin. let you suffer losses because a little loss is a common thing in trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
You mentioned that you are new to trading and to be honest i do not know if that coin is actually good. Anyway if i were you i will cut my losses and seek other coins to buy. It seems that you are afraid of losing more and you might sell that coin when it hit bottom which will lead to losing more money.
Activity: 80
i am beginner trader in binance. many  time i make profite from binance. i trade basicly iost, storm, ncash and some other small rate coin. but 2 days ago i buy storm coin 0.00000707 this rate. and now storm price 0.00000602. per coin 100 shatoshi loss. now i am so afraid. now i see many coin going dump. now what i will do? now i will do sell my storm or i will do hold storm. i request all senior trader  please help my subject.

Thanks
Don't be so afraid!
All traders lost their deposits first time!
Now you will be more carefully, but if you really want to trade, you can't stop right now
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
If the coin you bought has the potential for future growth then hold it and wait for its price to bounce back. Falling prices is a part of every cryptocurrency and this will followed by price uptrend later. According to some report, storm has the potential for profitable long term earningso don't lose hope if its price goes down because it is only temporary.
Activity: 8

Thanks

Both highs and lows are part of the trading. You will experience this moment (or I would say "feeling") lots of times in the future. There are two ways to approach it. Either set up a stop loss, for example sell if your current coin holding decreases for 10%. Or sit the loss out, just wait until it goes up again. The latter requires more fundamental knowledge about the coin you trade.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"

Thanks
Even the professional and experienced traders don't have the success rate of 100$ so you no need to worry about for that 100 satoshi loss,you have two options now either hold it until the price recover for your profits or just sell that coin and invest on other coin which is currently bumping then you can make some quick money which can help to equalize that loss from other coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24

Thanks
Now it is below 585 sats.
so if you have some btc you can buy more .
For instance you bought 1000 storm with 707 and now you can buy 1000 more from 585
and then your average is now 646. so you can put your 2000 to 649 to sell it without any loss or more to have some small profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
When you do trading, you should always expect every possible scenarios because not every time you trade you can easily make profit and it is normal to lose as cryptocurrencies are not stable and the price is not predictable. This is why you should always have a plan/strategy before you trade, like when will you take your profit or when will you cut your loss if the market drops. But for me, you shouldn't be worried about this 100 satoshi dropped in price it is not that huge, because it can be easily recover within a day or two. I don't normally recommend what to do in this, but in this kind of situation it is easy to make a decision, just hold it until it recovers. And lastly, if you will trade with emotion, then better to just stop what you are doing.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2

Thanks

If you still have the capital, you can buy back the coin twice as much, but if you do not have enough capital you hodl so the price goes back up. Patience in trading
Activity: 224
I`m not a senior tradeer, but I would suggest to not panic, and be patient. There is always a chance that price will again go up!
Activity: 122
Thank you very much all of trader for your important words. I will try to work with patience in the future.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 255

Thanks
You are the one that made that trade, you know why you made it, you should have a strategy of what to do when things go wrong since you are not going to win every trade, if you are a day trader or a short term trader then it could be a good idea to have a limit to the percentage that you are willing to lose in a single trade, by the looks of it you are losing about 14% on your trade, if that was me I would have cut my losses when I lost 10% but other traders may prefer a tighter margin and some others may prefer a larger margin but that is up to you.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

Thanks
No senior trader would able to help you out regarding into your situation but we would able to give you some idea but the final decision would really be depending into your view on the coin which you had bought which is storm. Come to think of that not all days on trading would really give you a happy face or simply a profitable day which there are really times where you suffer loss. Panic is common but selling off on loss would always be a bad idea. Whats the reason by the way why you bought storm on the very first place? Its either would be for long term or just shorter ones.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
u wont loss unless u sell ur coin/token
just be calm down and dont panic
be long term hold
or sell and move on another coin/token

but i can suggest hold urs then wait for the price go up

its called experience u can learn from now then
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Loss in trading is very common and part of the making money you should not worry about it so much. I don't know storm coin but it probably decreased due to general market decrease so don't sell for loss!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
i am beginner trader in binance. many  time i make profite from binance. i trade basicly iost, storm, ncash and some other small rate coin. but 2 days ago i buy storm coin 0.00000707 this rate. and now storm price 0.00000602. per coin 100 shatoshi loss. now i am so afraid. now i see many coin going dump. now what i will do? now i will do sell my storm or i will do hold storm. i request all senior trader  please help my subject.

Thanks

first : Don't worry , losing is a part of trading.
second You should have used stop loss if you are a day trader or swing trader .
Good thing is that you know it!
You could have lost more money to find that out , So be thankful and keep it on.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites

Thanks
I see that you are a beginner like you said because most traders think like you are. Instead of panicking of selling it, why don't you just hold it until you get some profit. Take note that cryptocurrencies are volatile and now is the market correction day. Market correction is a challenge for newbies for their patience. Be patient, just hold your coins and wait for it to rise again. Instead of panicking and posting like this, why don't you just buy more since its down now. In the end you will get a greater profit as it shoots up its price.

P.S. Don't sell your storm coin until it rises or if you are impatient enough and you can take a loss then just sell it a loss. Don't regret after you see storm's price rise in a few days.
Activity: 199
If you have made profit in binance then you must accept that the coin may go down as well after you buy...even the most experienced ones are not always in profit..its part of the trading..As of storm it can go up again...you must decide if you can hold it or sell it for some loss
Pages:
Jump to: