Pages:
Author

Topic: Today's attack on Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 2531 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 11:36:00 AM
i prefer ignoring all this crap and attacks and just make more profit while i can. the market is currently very nice, bitcoin price is pretty lower than the bitcoin's real value and at the same times lots of altcoins including bitcoin cash are getting pumped hard. that is a lot of profit that i am earning on my precious bitcoins now.

in a couple of  weeks to 2 months tops everyone will look back at this time and wish they would have done something about it.
The latest rival to bitcoin has suffered a major cyber attack on its launch, crashing the new cryptocurrency's website.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 12, 2017, 11:29:06 AM
I'm not actually trying to defend Roger Ver. But do you have any proof that he indeed moved 25k BTC to bitfinex? Also, how is moving 25k btc to an exchange "putting on a show" and or a "coordinated attack"? And how did you come to the conclusion that it's because of that transaction that bitcoin's unconfirmed transactions skyrocketed?

Let's be reasonable here and not just follow/hate blindly.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
November 12, 2017, 11:27:37 AM
i prefer ignoring all this crap and attacks and just make more profit while i can. the market is currently very nice, bitcoin price is pretty lower than the bitcoin's real value and at the same times lots of altcoins including bitcoin cash are getting pumped hard. that is a lot of profit that i am earning on my precious bitcoins now.

in a couple of  weeks to 2 months tops everyone will look back at this time and wish they would have done something about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
November 12, 2017, 11:20:06 AM
Probably that is the reason behind the recent rise in BCH price what you have illustrated in your thread. That's an pre-planned and organized attack from the mining pools who have ceased bitcoin mining and promoting BCH. So the price of BCH is running high on bubble and is not sustainable. Looking at the market cap increase of BCH, it is understandable that many people are investing in BCH to make some quick bucks. That will not run for long. Also the bitcoin price is quite low at this point and I believe we will get back a lot of investment in bitcoin because it's an opportunity for the people to buy bitcoin at a lower price. So bitcoin will remain the best for longer term, BCH is rising its price unethically that has to end someday.  

I think it will end sooner rather than later, I saw on Reddit that Bitcoin Cash mining difficulty will go up 400% tonight,if true there's going to be some serious Bitcoin Cash hangovers tomorrow from the wild day today.
November 12, 2017, 11:16:22 AM
This is a real coordinated attack.

Roger Vermin moved 25k BTC to Bitfinex to put on a public show.

Some mining pools have ceased mining BTC and there's services asking for Bitcoin cash to confirm transaction in the case of https://pushtx.btc.com/ (try it for yourself).

$700m worth of stuck BTC in unconfirmed transactions (including $900+ of mine  Angry ).

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/700-million-stuck-115000-unconfirmed-bitcoin-transactions/

Legions of dump btc and buy bitcoin cash comments everywhere online.

And they keep trying to pump Bitcoin Cash but the market keeps telling them to "fuck off", each peak lower than before, It took me 7 tries to dump the Bitcoin Cash I'd been holding on Bittrex, so I think they may be in on it too. This is not organic it all, it's a planned coup. A few people will be like "yeah, no shit Sherlock" but many people still don't know about it.

Your comments gentleman, is there something I've missed?

The good news is the mining difficulty of Bitcoin cash will soon rise massively so they cannot sustain it for long.

Were you finally able to sell your BCC on Bittrex ?  I tried to move my Eth to BTC but it took me awhile too, the funds kept getting stuck in "reserved".  Yeah something may be fishy with Bittrex, but it could very well be the network got jammed with Korean's orders...

Yes eventually, it took many tries and many error messages.

I've been using Bittrex since early June, done hundreds (if not thousands) of trades and never seen this before.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
November 12, 2017, 11:15:55 AM
Probably that is the reason behind the recent rise in BCH price what you have illustrated in your thread. That's an pre-planned and organized attack from the mining pools who have ceased bitcoin mining and promoting BCH. So the price of BCH is running high on bubble and is not sustainable. Looking at the market cap increase of BCH, it is understandable that many people are investing in BCH to make some quick bucks. That will not run for long. Also the bitcoin price is quite low at this point and I believe we will get back a lot of investment in bitcoin because it's an opportunity for the people to buy bitcoin at a lower price. So bitcoin will remain the best for longer term, BCH is rising its price unethically that has to end someday.  
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
November 12, 2017, 11:13:47 AM

Some mining pools have ceased mining BTC and there's services asking for Bitcoin cash to confirm transaction in the case of https://pushtx.btc.com/ (try it for yourself).

$700m worth of stuck BTC in unconfirmed transactions (including $900+ of mine  Angry ).

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/700-million-stuck-115000-unconfirmed-bitcoin-transactions/

And they keep trying to pump Bitcoin Cash but the market keeps telling them to "fuck off", each peak lower than before, It took me 7 tries to dump the Bitcoin Cash I'd been holding on Bittrex, so I think they may be in on it too. This is not organic it all, it's a planned coup. A few people will be like "yeah, no shit Sherlock" but many people still don't know about it.

The good news is the mining difficulty of Bitcoin cash will soon rise massively so they cannot sustain it for long.

Were you finally able to sell your BCC on Bittrex ?  I tried to move my Eth to BTC but it took me awhile too, the funds kept getting stuck in "reserved".  Yeah something may be fishy with Bittrex, but it could very well be the network got jammed with Korean's orders...
November 12, 2017, 10:59:23 AM

Some mining pools have ceased mining BTC and there's services asking for Bitcoin cash to confirm Bitcoin transactions in the case of https://pushtx.btc.com/ (try it for yourself).

Edit, further proof.

https://imgur.com/a/TjgMB#K4aRJrW
Pages:
Jump to: