Pages:
Author

Topic: Today's price drop - page 6. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
September 26, 2019, 03:33:11 PM
After the cryptocurrency market experienced a sharp decline in cryptocurrency prices, Byte Tree experts published their suggestion about a possible reason for this behavior of bitcoin prices.  As it became known, a transaction was discovered with a large amount of bitcoin worth more than $ 1.2 billion, which an unknown character transferred from his wallet to a trading exchange, while the author does not mention the name of this exchange.  Nevertheless, this situation could cause a panic among cryptocurrency users, which led to a drop in bitcoin prices to $ 8,400 on Tuesday.  It could well be assumed that this trend would continue, but according to analysts, the price did not drop below as the minimum of weak bitcoin volatility was reached.  I hope that in the near future the situation will begin to change.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
September 26, 2019, 03:17:11 PM
The recent price drop is very shocking, all the crypto supporters, experts are shocked too! Because within 2 days, Bitcoin price came from 10K to under 8K USD and it looks price can be go lower than 7K USD! I am fearing another bear run! After the Bakkt release, all these things are happening! I think this drop only because of sh**t bakkt listings! I hope everything will be alright again and we don't need regulations at all.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 26, 2019, 02:59:24 PM
This is the reason to state cryptocurrency investment is high risk involved compared to other forms of investments. The price drop is massive. From the value of $1300 it has fallen to $8600. One who bought at $10000+ has to hold until there is continued growth to yield profit. Further we don't know how long this drop is going to happen or when the market gonna change bullish.
That is the risk that you take when you invest in this market, it is true that the losses can be massive if you invest at the wrong time but if you invest at the right time your profits can be spectacular and there is no other type of investment in the world that can give you the consistent huge profits that you can get in this market,
Honestly, every time is the right time to invest in crypto but selecting the right coin and the management level of the investor/holder are what determine profit.

besides you should not see the current drop in the price as something bad, it is an opportunity to buy bitcoin once again for a price below five figures.
What's most people usually focus on the consequence of the dump in the price of the crypto market but they ignore the benefit and opportunity which the downtrend market usually bring.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 26, 2019, 02:08:23 PM
This is the reason to state cryptocurrency investment is high risk involved compared to other forms of investments. The price drop is massive. From the value of $1300 it has fallen to $8600. One who bought at $10000+ has to hold until there is continued growth to yield profit. Further we don't know how long this drop is going to happen or when the market gonna change bullish.
That is the risk that you take when you invest in this market, it is true that the losses can be massive if you invest at the wrong time but if you invest at the right time your profits can be spectacular and there is no other type of investment in the world that can give you the consistent huge profits that you can get in this market, besides you should not see the current drop in the price as something bad, it is an opportunity to buy bitcoin once again for a price below five figures.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
September 26, 2019, 01:10:03 PM
Declining coin prices are many factors. For me, falling prices this year or 2019 is something that no longer surprises me. However, I still monitor developments in CMC, especially the top 10 coins.
It seems you have seen the market down too often Buddy.
to be honest, I panicked to see the decline that is happening right now because I have a large enough asset value. but I'm sure things will improve, and I decided to wait for the market to return in the coming season.

Crypto is definately not for the weak hearted.  You have to accept the crazy dips with the crazy price increases, cant have your cake on the upside with no downside.  Hold strong and all should be well, dont look at prices on a daily basis and you should be fine
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 26, 2019, 12:28:29 PM
Declining coin prices are many factors. For me, falling prices this year or 2019 is something that no longer surprises me. However, I still monitor developments in CMC, especially the top 10 coins.
It seems you have seen the market down too often Buddy.
to be honest, I panicked to see the decline that is happening right now because I have a large enough asset value. but I'm sure things will improve, and I decided to wait for the market to return in the coming season.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 852
September 26, 2019, 12:05:42 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 26, 2019, 11:06:34 AM
Rekt because of BAKKT. Same thuing with the others but thinking that this can be the sale month again. Maybe, as we will never know what will happen after this but as always. I see predictions about that anonymous who predicted the exact same charts that happened. (i just dont know how to add picture though). This was already predicted by the others once bakkt has been released
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
September 26, 2019, 08:49:50 AM
Hello,

I've been shocked by the drop of ETH price today. So,I checked CMC and found that all coins dropped. I don't know what happened or why.

So, what happened today? Is this related to some news? where can I follow this kind of stuff?

Thnx
I predicted this situation 15 days ago. While a large number of bitcoins are constantly being transferred to exchanges, the value of Bitcoin has not dropped sharply.
This is a huge manipulation of the whales because they put a lot of bitcoins to dumps in one night. Therefore, this is a bloody experience for each and no reason, we call this strong manipulation!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 26, 2019, 07:48:53 AM
Hello,

I've been shocked by the drop of ETH price today. So,I checked CMC and found that all coins dropped. I don't know what happened or why.

So, what happened today? Is this related to some news? where can I follow this kind of stuff?

Thnx
search for some sort of news around the internet about that scenario . So that you have a guide and you can get some information as well that can help you to build new strategy despite of the situation. I suggest make a technical analysis also.  So that once you see it's really in a bad situation you can get the rigt timing to dump mate. But as of now just relax and don't worry.  Read some articles/news  firts before making a decision to avoid regrets afterwards.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2019, 06:22:03 AM
If you see the condition of cryptocurrency prices at the place of exchange falling like today then this is the best choice to buy as many coins as you can, take advantage of the low price of coins to buy and after that you can make a sell order and wait for your sell order to sell and can benefit.
Only a few will do that cause they already accumulated their money during the last drops, they are waiting for the market to turn back high and then sell.
This will make the market doesn't easily recover cause every time we saw downfalls, we also get worried. We feel bad and turn out into selling our holding rather than of keeping for awhile. It is quite ridiculous but that is the reality. Have we suffered losses just because of our own doing?
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
September 26, 2019, 05:26:57 AM
If you see the condition of cryptocurrency prices at the place of exchange falling like today then this is the best choice to buy as many coins as you can, take advantage of the low price of coins to buy and after that you can make a sell order and wait for your sell order to sell and can benefit.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
September 26, 2019, 02:31:59 AM
I wonder why anyone thinks that something needs to happen in order to price dump. Why can't it just be markets doing market things? I rarely hear people wondering what happened when the price moves up.
I think they relate the price dump because of many things so they can say that today's price drop is because of that thing.
But the price doesn't need any news to get down or get up because the price will always go up and go down without notice.
We already see the price increase, and now we need to know the price is decreasing, and in the other day, the price will be back to increase.
I wonder if the price can increase so high, there will be people who will ask why the price increase or not Grin
I think that is why the usability of the analysis so we don't have to panic if the price is down because we have some guidance that will lead us to do something related to the situations.
We need always to check the market at least once in a week so we can know what exactly we need to do.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 25, 2019, 09:28:23 PM
I just hope it's just a normal cycle and maybe not because of a negative issue, because at the end of today at least we can see altcoin starting to improve and it's different from bitcoin. If this continues, it is possible that the altcoin season will come and the increase will be more significant if indeed the decline that occurs is just a better preparation for a bullrun.
I have not seen any signs of a price increase for the past few days and all coins are on a downtrend in this market. We are at a very bad stage and many investors with poor psychology may be willing to panic sell anytime they want because they are under great pressure from this market. I think it will be difficult for the market to recover well in the next few months because there is not any news that can make the market go up.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 25, 2019, 06:21:55 PM
I've seen so many assumptions why the coin prices dropped suddenly. Some said its linked to BAKKT, some also said a whale sent huge BTC to an exchange and dumped etc but all these might not necessarily be the reason for the gross dip. We already know crypto is highly volatile and anything can happen the next moment with market prices.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
September 25, 2019, 02:24:22 PM
I wonder why anyone thinks that something needs to happen in order to price dump. Why can't it just be markets doing market things? I rarely hear people wondering what happened when the price moves up.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
September 25, 2019, 02:07:22 PM
I think it will drop until it reaches 5k and then it will have another bull run in december,offcourse it all speculation.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 25, 2019, 01:56:00 PM
Bitcoin is going to zero if you like it or not.
For the moment I am looking for a buy opportunity as everyone is scared and want to cash out.

The biggest question that you should ask yourself is why bitcoin is going up and why is going down ?
One thing only which is squeeze.

Long and short squeeze.
Back in 2017 the only reason bitcoin was going up is because of short squeezing if that is a term.
Amateur Traders kept shorting looking for the top " with the help of the crypto delusional of course thinking that bitcoin is their lotto ticket" they are forced to close their position "AKA long bitcoin or buy Bitcoin" which leads to increase in price.

The opposite happened few months ago:
Plenty of traders were shorting the 6k area, gets a pump to 7k they are forced to close "Buy bitcoin"

The most likely scenario that is going to happen now is to spread fear and uncertainty so everyone goes short.
That is your moment to buy to ride with another short squeeze.
Just because you have the information two years ago it doesn't mean it is enough to prove of what you said. Remember, the market is always unexpected when it comes to the price and just yesterday the unexpected happens already. Everyone was expecting the price to grow up yet the opposite just happen and now Bitcoin is dumping to $8k.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
September 25, 2019, 01:32:04 PM
I expected a significant drop in prices. Just comparing with the past market cycle (now as 2015). Only after this dump in the fall or winter will begin the slow growth of BTC. At the same time, altcoins will continue to die. Well, maybe the market is a little cleared of shit.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
September 25, 2019, 12:39:57 PM
since a few months ago, this is the low price that bitcoin is currently achieving. so far, the price has gone down 12% within a few days. that's really a very big decline. even so, from the information that I read, this decline is related to Bakkt. however, currently the price of bitcoin has touched the level of $ 8000, and even the worst predictions that the price of bitcoin can touch the level of $ 7000 in the near future.
the decline is still happening and I do not really understand the big decline is happening for what reason? the effect is too large, there is a possibility that the decline will occur again and deeper than now. but that is the worst possibility, and we all hope that this year will be better than the current situation.
Pages:
Jump to: