Pages:
Author

Topic: Toilet Paper Token in Yobit - page 3. (Read 980 times)

Activity: 874
Merit: 125
April 04, 2020, 06:01:56 AM
I hope no people will get rekt for this trip of Yobit. And I don't think so that most of the trade orders there are true or from its customers or users of that exchange. I really hope that because it is really a devastating once this shitcoin will vanish.
Even this shitcoin will continue to trade on their exchange, I hope people will know or spot this trip, this is really a trip for April fools of coinmarketcap, I really didn't expect this will happen in such exchange.

I had a look on cryptotalk about this and found a thread (in russian so understood what I could with google translate) and users were saying they bought that (fair enough, most speculative, but still) and admins/moderators had nothing to say. Just kept announcing new IEO and other shits. This has to be a new low, even for Yobit

Coinmarketcap introduced it as a April Fool joke and provided no links to any coin or wallet while the coin listed by yobit is an ethereum token. I think they used the coinmarketcap's joke to promote a fake token that they themselves created. Users should be cautious about that fake token.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 03, 2020, 12:14:00 PM
This was all an April fool prank because how seriously will people use this token, will there be a live claim of tissue papers lol.
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
April 04, 2020, 05:56:28 AM
I hope no people will get rekt for this trip of Yobit. And I don't think so that most of the trade orders there are true or from its customers or users of that exchange. I really hope that because it is really a devastating once this shitcoin will vanish.
Even this shitcoin will continue to trade on their exchange, I hope people will know or spot this trip, this is really a trip for April fools of coinmarketcap, I really didn't expect this will happen in such exchange.

I had a look on cryptotalk about this and found a thread (in russian so understood what I could with google translate) and users were saying they bought that (fair enough, most speculative, but still) and admins/moderators had nothing to say. Just kept announcing new IEO and other shits. This has to be a new low, even for Yobit
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 04, 2020, 05:34:46 AM
Yobit doesn't have originality for their April fools prank. Unless if it's true and they created a shit token and named just like what Coinmarketcap made for their April fools prank?
This is extremely hilarious, the token got 800+ volume in Yobit, I think it's not legit. Hope no one will get rekt for trading this token.
It is ERC20: https://etherscan.io/token/0x159bbc3a28b8d5ef69ef68ede48262134d73c967
And Yobit tweeted this on their twitter account that the Toilet Paper Token is listed on their exchange;
https://i.imgur.com/vtKrpeC.png
I don't think this is an April fool prank because they totally listed the token in subject and trade is already ongoing. It just amazed Yobit love to scam people through there shitcoin listing, the part that hurt is that they are so good at it and in covering their tracks.
Hope people are wise enough to spotted this out
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
April 03, 2020, 06:29:23 PM
It has to be an April Fool prank because it doesn't make sense to me nor any other person. It's a known fact that shit coins are in their hundreds but I've never had any shittier name than "toilet paper token".
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 03, 2020, 12:46:49 PM
Maybe OP can change title to something more clear "Yobit April Fools Scam"
The title you stated is eye-catching but the one used by the OP is enough to make people understand what this thread is all about. With that been said, I'm not surprised about the role played by Yobit because they are well know for listing coin/token which have no fundamental use and concept.
People should just stay away from exchange like Yobit.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
April 03, 2020, 05:59:19 PM
I don't surprise if that token was getting in a list on Yobit as we know that Yobit accepted so many tokens in their exchange. But we don't know if Yobit is behind that tokens, and we can only guess about that. The price itself is at 13-14 satoshi, but I don't think that there is a movement from that coin, and maybe the queue list is from a few traders who still want to try to search a profit.
correct...
from what I have noticed, Yobit is not selective in selecting or filtering tokens that are listed on their exchange, toilet paper tokens are even included in the CMC list  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
April 03, 2020, 05:32:05 PM
This exchange is a joke. It is not funny anymore, some guys are literally buying this token and yobit is making money on it. It costs several bucks to create an ERC-20 contract, but to fool yobit users for 1000 time is priceless.

I am not surprised that Yobit could come up with a thing like this, taking advantage of the undue circumstance. Those that initiated the Toilet Paper Token only took it as a joke, but here comes an exchange, taking it seriously and extorting people. I still do not know those who are trading on Yobit and are courageous enough to trade their BTC against another shitcoin that has been created by Yobit. We can never see it trade on any other exchange aside where it is created because it is useless.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
April 03, 2020, 03:31:52 PM
This exchange is a joke. It is not funny anymore, some guys are literally buying this token and yobit is making money on it. It costs several bucks to create an ERC-20 contract, but to fool yobit users for 1000 time is priceless.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 03, 2020, 12:56:59 PM
I think the token maker is yobit, is there any other information about the website and social media from the token that you mentioned, that I know in the CMC list is only a joke but if in the yobit I don't know, we know that yobit sometimes makes tokens or coin that has no purpose and only traded on his own market
You are right these Toilet Paper Token (TPT) is created from yobit exchange platform. I don’t know why they doling such things most of the times and i think for those bullshit they affected and losing their reputation. I also surprised when i have seen TPT token is  overtaking BTC in the coinmarketcap but i understanding it was clearly April Fool.         
April 03, 2020, 11:55:59 AM
Maybe OP can change title to something more clear "Yobit April Fools Scam"
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
April 03, 2020, 11:45:56 AM
Yobit well known in such manipulations and there is nothing suspicious that average CMC 1st april joke was used by Yobit to earn more btc or USDT. I think we shouldn't pay attention to this that not to attract with this people there.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
April 03, 2020, 10:26:17 AM
All along as I saw the toilet paper token on coinmarketcap cap, I knew it was a prank, especially seeing it in number zero I confirmed it was only but a prank for April Fool's day,but if yobit has listed them,then it could be another token created by them but they just gave the token that name. Investors should be careful though.

It's possible that this token was created by Yobit so they easily listed it and now it's being pumped by their robot, I wonder if Yobit will finally be exposed after Binance acquired Coinmarketcap, we all know that Yobit has a long history of faking and pumping their volume and listing tokens they themselves created for pump and dump scheme.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
April 03, 2020, 10:21:13 AM
I got a notification yesterday on a telegram group that Yobit has listed Toilet Papet Token. Surprised. It is an ERC20 token. Last 24 hour volume is 822 BTC, that's not a joke. https://yobit.net/en/trade/TPT/BTC, who is the token creator? yobit?

For me, irregardless of whoever owns the token, the name toilet paper token itself does not speak well for me, That aside, i don't like yobit.
Since i sold off my sphere tokens, i never visited yobit anymore.

The volume is indeed not a joke, but crypto currency trade is not a joke either.
Hence, do your own research and do the best for you.
April 03, 2020, 10:14:41 AM
I doubt there will be an investment in there.

I really hope you are just ignorant... or a complete moron.
CMC whipped up a ERC20 token as a prank. All 8kk supply are in CMC wallet
What does yobit allow users to trade ? Just numbers in a spreadsheet (as usual)
1.5 BTC 24h Volume ... pfff
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 03, 2020, 10:04:18 AM
CMC has made a small joke but Yobit took it very seriously. It is understandable why the Yobit traders rush to pump the toilet paper token but the losers are more than winners. It is a win-win for the Yobit team and as always the average traders lose this bet.
Is it a win-win for yobit tho?
If people will get screwed there will be a lot of rumors and shouts about yobit being shillers.
So they should be very careful about this token
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
April 03, 2020, 09:59:54 AM
While I agree that people's greed was a big factor, you cannot say they are to blame for everything. The fact that yobit listed this actual joke of a token and makes money from transaction fees (fees are in BTC, not this TPT crap)

The fact that a few wanted to make a quick buck with this is understandable. The fact that yobit facilitates that is not !
just forget what happened to yobit and all its updates. some of the tokens released don't end well either. I doubt there will be an investment in there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 03, 2020, 09:53:24 AM
I dont think there is anything like that is just a prank that the toilet paper token in yobit confirm in https://blog.coinmarketcap.com/2020/04/01/toilet-paper-token-wipe-paper/ their is an article on it's April fool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
April 03, 2020, 09:37:42 AM
It seems they are taking advantage of April Fools 'Day to create bullshit tokens and steal money from investors' pockets. I will not waste my time and money on this project because it is definitely a scam and will quickly collapse in this market.

What does it mean to steal money? Did the one who bought this shit do it on their own?
I am sure there were enough greedy fools who decided to try their luck on this speculation, then such people scream that they were deceived, while they themselves are to blame for everything.
April 03, 2020, 09:50:04 AM
I am sure there were enough greedy fools who decided to try their luck on this speculation, then such people scream that they were deceived, while they themselves are to blame for everything.

While I agree that people's greed was a big factor, you cannot say they are to blame for everything. The fact that yobit listed this actual joke of a token and makes money from transaction fees (fees are in BTC, not this TPT crap)

The fact that a few wanted to make a quick buck with this is understandable. The fact that yobit facilitates that is not !
Pages:
Jump to: