Pages:
Author

Topic: Toilet Paper Token in Yobit - page 5. (Read 980 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
April 02, 2020, 09:43:15 PM
    yobit does this just to take a lot of benefits from users who are there and I'm also not so sure if the volume there is really real, I just think that the volume is a bot and I also hope that not many people are fooled by this token
    No need to questioned again.

Cause the volume already fake, at the first chart you can see the volume trading reached more than 800 BTC but after the next chart the volume under 1 BTC more precisely 0.x BTC. Even not reached 1% volume from the previous charts, yobit already gone too far into the joke. They just created a bunch of token with copy-paste smart contracts and selling their own token.

• Listing a bunch shitcoin
    • Creating pump & dump scheme.
    • Create a shitoken by themself and selling them to their own customer.
    • Unanswered support ticket.
    • Uknownd owner.
    • Faking the volume trading
    • Maintenance wallet forever, but the wallet coming back online if the token/coins got the hype and lot volume from other exchanges.
    • And now, yobit was taking it the joke too seriously. Listing a joke token on their exchange.

A good reason to stay away from yobit.[/list]

I wouldn't decide that easy to prevent myself using yobit, because it also provided me a benefit from previous coins listed on them. Maybe some folks encountered their coins to be shit, but it depends with their developers and the entire yobit is liable. It just happened that yobit's reputation was the only affected through it, so always bare in mind that other exchanges is also possible to encounter this kind of situation.
    legendary
    Activity: 2604
    Merit: 1251
    April 02, 2020, 09:12:29 PM
    yobit does this just to take a lot of benefits from users who are there and I'm also not so sure if the volume there is really real, I just think that the volume is a bot and I also hope that not many people are fooled by this token
    No need to questioned again.

Cause the volume already fake, at the first chart you can see the volume trading reached more than 800 BTC but after the next chart the volume under 1 BTC more precisely 0.x BTC. Even not reached 1% volume from the previous charts, yobit already gone too far into the joke. They just created a bunch of token with copy-paste smart contracts and selling their own token.

• Listing a bunch shitcoin
    • Creating pump & dump scheme.
    • Create a shitoken by themself and selling them to their own customer.
    • Unanswered support ticket.
    • Uknownd owner.
    • Faking the volume trading
    • Maintenance wallet forever, but the wallet coming back online if the token/coins got the hype and lot volume from other exchanges.
    • And now, yobit was taking it the joke too seriously. Listing a joke token on their exchange.

A good reason to stay away from yobit.[/list]
    Activity: 1092
    Merit: 101
    April 02, 2020, 08:48:57 PM
    legendary
    Activity: 2464
    Merit: 3878
    Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
    April 02, 2020, 08:06:21 PM
    This seems obvious scam and I would like to see anyone to create a topic in the scam accusations boards with some data so that we can warn the community about it. This Altcoin Discussion is a spammy board and I do not think many people will notice this in here.
    Activity: 1554
    Merit: 503
    April 02, 2020, 08:01:17 PM
    I don't see TPT coin in Coinmarketcap anymore, then how yobit listed this? It was a prank coin but CZ said Trustwallet users will receive this coin by a certain task, which will be done in future! Then, it seems Yobit created this coin to cheat people, Yobit is very good at it! So, Everyone should be careful of it and spread awareness about Yobit's scam behaviour!
    The same thing also I do not believe at all to the tokens that are on the yobit but is it possible that this TPT was made by the yobit then inputted there?
    Actually I would like to see its development going forward. If there are good developments then it is necessary to continue to follow, but if it is only in the exchange of yobites, I think this needs to be left behind.
    I don't think the token will last long in the Yobit market because the token is not clear what it's made for and how it works, I hope no one gets stuck with this token by Yobit, always be careful
    legendary
    Activity: 1344
    Merit: 1001
    April 02, 2020, 07:30:21 PM
    CMC has caused this butterfly effect and Yobit took this very seriously. I can't believe the Yobit is such a irresponsible in every field, they are busy with creating nonsense altcoins.
    Activity: 2422
    Merit: 357
    April 02, 2020, 07:44:48 PM
    I got a notification yesterday on a telegram group that Yobit has listed Toilet Papet Token. Surprised. It is an ERC20 token. Last 24 hour volume is 822 BTC, that's not a joke. https://yobit.net/en/trade/TPT/BTC, who is the token creator? yobit?
    Its just an April fools entry on CMC and I don’t think Yobit is serious about this one not unless they fake the volume and fool the people. Its hard to believe on this token, they don’t have supplies as per CMC and I think this is just a prank or a clear scam to me. Well, who will trade on this kind of token after all?
    Activity: 1848
    Merit: 158
    April 02, 2020, 07:56:28 PM
    I got a notification yesterday on a telegram group that Yobit has listed Toilet Papet Token. Surprised. It is an ERC20 token. Last 24 hour volume is 822 BTC, that's not a joke. https://yobit.net/en/trade/TPT/BTC, who is the token creator? yobit?
    Its just an April fools entry on CMC and I don’t think Yobit is serious about this one not unless they fake the volume and fool the people. Its hard to believe on this token, they don’t have supplies as per CMC and I think this is just a prank or a clear scam to me. Well, who will trade on this kind of token after all?

I thought so at the very beginning, when they just made the announcement about the listing on The yobit Toilet Paper Token exchange. But when they started selling this token for real bitcoin, I realized that this is not an April fool's joke. Toilet Paper Token trading continues even now, although the holiday has already ended.

so they created it on their own or what? seems strange though. no ANN thread here in the forum, yet the volume is staggering. riding the hype. i hope everyone is careful in trading this token as there is no eth contract disclosed for this one nor website. just mere pump and dump. be careful in touching this token...
    legendary
    Activity: 2268
    Merit: 1655
    To the Moon
    April 02, 2020, 07:52:37 PM

I thought so at the very beginning, when they just made the announcement about the listing on The yobit Toilet Paper Token exchange. But when they started selling this token for real bitcoin, I realized that this is not an April fool's joke. Toilet Paper Token trading continues even now, although the holiday has already ended.
    Activity: 924
    Merit: 256
    April 02, 2020, 07:49:12 PM
    CMC's joke may be harmless but with Yobit even though it was a joke, it is also a joke that can have a bad influence. There are many complaints about Yobit, which made me have a bad impression about it. .
    of course Coinmarketcap just wants to do a joke because this is April and every April there will always be an April Fool's celebration so for the old traders surely not too surprised by developments like this.
    Activity: 602
    Merit: 250
    HEX: Longer pays better
    April 02, 2020, 08:52:56 AM
    I don't see TPT coin in Coinmarketcap anymore, then how yobit listed this? It was a prank coin but CZ said Trustwallet users will receive this coin by a certain task, which will be done in future! Then, it seems Yobit created this coin to cheat people, Yobit is very good at it! So, Everyone should be careful of it and spread awareness about Yobit's scam behaviour!
    Obviously these are 2 different projects. The project listed on coinmarketcap is a joke on April Fool's Day. And the project listed on Yobit is a scam token, you will surely receive failure and loss if you invest in that project. Stay away from them as far as possible
    Activity: 1834
    Merit: 566
    April 02, 2020, 12:22:04 PM
    Yobit doesn't have originality for their April fools prank. Unless if it's true and they created a shit token and named just like what Coinmarketcap made for their April fools prank?
    This is extremely hilarious, the token got 800+ volume in Yobit, I think it's not legit. Hope no one will get rekt for trading this token.
    It is ERC20: https://etherscan.io/token/0x159bbc3a28b8d5ef69ef68ede48262134d73c967
    And Yobit tweeted this on their twitter account that the Toilet Paper Token is listed on their exchange;

I don't think this is an April fool prank because they totally listed the token in subject and trade is already ongoing. It just amazed Yobit love to scam people through there shitcoin listing, the part that hurt is that they are so good at it and in covering their tracks.
    Hope people are wise enough to spotted this out
    Activity: 1512
    Merit: 292
    www.cd3d.app
    April 02, 2020, 08:08:13 AM
    Exchange cups look extremely doubtful, however, coin trading is quite lively, every few minutes,
    which contradicts why exchange cups looks that way and who generally trades a coin created from nothing!
    If someone really began to trade it, then Yobit will no longer be able to just delist a coin.
    Activity: 438
    Merit: 100
    arcs-chain.com
    April 02, 2020, 09:40:38 AM
    CMC's joke may be harmless but with Yobit even though it was a joke, it is also a joke that can have a bad influence. There are many complaints about Yobit, which made me have a bad impression about it. .
    Merit: 275
    April 02, 2020, 08:13:43 AM
    The same thing also I do not believe at all to the tokens that are on the yobit but is it possible that this TPT was made by the yobit then inputted there?
    Actually I would like to see its development going forward. If there are good developments then it is necessary to continue to follow, but if it is only in the exchange of yobites, I think this needs to be left behind.
    Activity: 771
    Merit: 258
    Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
    April 02, 2020, 07:49:15 AM
    Activity: 868
    Merit: 16
    April 02, 2020, 07:44:56 AM
    First of all I just wanna know, is there is a clarification from coinmarketcap about Toilet Paper Coin? That this coin is real or just april moop as we are thinking. We don't know about this token much and it will be imposible for new coin that listef on coinmarketcap and was taken over bitcoin in one position. And now Yobit exchange, don't know what they are trying for. Their reputation is bad and they make other judgment that I think it will bad as well for their reputation. I don't have any account in yobit exchange and I can't be sure that they are trying to list this coin and being traded at their market.
    Activity: 1820
    Merit: 107
    April 02, 2020, 07:34:22 AM
    Toilet Paper Token, is it a joke, what was the primary function of this token? investors should be careful while dealing with this kind of projects to me its kinda weird name of all the name they can choose why they name it a Toilet Paper project it sounds odd to me, by the way, Yobit is known to list weird projects so it's not a big deal with them but for investors observe precautionary measures before you dealing those project.
    legendary
    Merit: 1655
    To the Moon
    April 02, 2020, 07:31:48 AM
    LOL, what is the function of the token? I think CMC only makes jokes, and I think yobit makes it come true. Well, I can not think of what they think when buying this coin. I hope you just joke and don't let other people buy this token if this token really has no function.

We see How Yobit earns its bitcoins on the HYIP. It doesn't matter what the token is called or what its useful side is. On March 21, Yobit launched a sale of the Corona coin, which was trading at 11 sat. Currently, this token is sold for 1 sat. The same thing will happen with Toilet Paper Token, which will be bought by trusting users and who will not be able to sell it even for 1 sat.
    Activity: 305
    Merit: 106
    April 02, 2020, 07:24:19 AM
    They have Corona token and Toilet paper Token...
    Goes to show that any shitcoin (pun intended) can hit some exchanges
    Pages:
    Jump to: